Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) (64232 Views)

Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States / Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, MBA Et Al) / Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Kdamilola(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
whaithee:

There are general scholarship programs that accept a wide range of courses. Limiting your search to your particular field of study will make you miss out on such opportunities.

For instance, Australian Awards Scholarships accept Agriculture and other courses.
See details on Australian award scholarship - http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/5263/australian-development-scholarships-african-students/
They accept from 3rd class and above.

For agric. specific scholarships, this link will help http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/scholarship/by-courses/agriculture-by-courses/

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch sire. Could u kindly pm me ur whatsapp digits?

Thanks once again.
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by davies1704: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Rmany1704: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good-day,

Please am a first class student in botany, what are my chances of getting a scholarship in USA with a good GRE score and I also need good schools to apply to.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by joycesims(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
kachiz:

I think you already know the answer to that. One comes before the other

hi, can I pm you?
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by kachiz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
joycesims:

hi, can I pm you?

Okay
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by indsstudy: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2017
g

Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please am also in need of an international Scholarship where I can do my masters.

I don't mind any country

Quote me if you have any
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by damiliano(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Greetings.
Please I have an admission for a school in USA.how can I now get a scholarship pls
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
damiliano:
Greetings.
Please I have an admission for a school in USA.how can I now get a scholarship pls

May I know how you got the admission please
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by BadmanGozie: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
damiliano:
Greetings.

Please kindly respond to the question by the user above
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by frankkasa(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
I greet the whole house o..... Please house applying for a scholarship and I've uploaded all the required documents except one that says "Program outline" the additional info provided was that I should the outline of the Masters program I applying for... any help with this?..
thank you
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by WhyNa: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2017
frankkasa:
I greet the whole house o..... Please house applying for a scholarship and I've uploaded all the required documents except one that says "Program outline" the additional info provided was that I should the outline of the Masters program I applying for... any help with this?..
thank you

Check the school's department website. You see the program outline there. Some put it as course content or programme description or syllabus

Which scholarship are you applying for?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by frankkasa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
WhyNa:

Check the school's department website. You see the program outline there. Some put it as course content or programme description or syllabus

Which scholarship are you applying for?
frankkasa:
thank you
am applying for the ESED scholarship
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by WhyNa: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
frankkasa:
am applying for the ESED scholarship

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Upnepaa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have a very urgent question
"did anyone know or has there been awarding of 2016/17 mtnf scholarship "
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning every one

Please i have been awarded 2016/2017 Commonwealth Africa scholarship for female undergraduates Nigerian Students.

when do i get the prepaid card for the payment. School will resume by February. someone should please explain to me better. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by noblealuu: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigayoyo:
However,while applying for all these scholarships you can as well prepare for the GRE exam, ace it and apply to schools in the US. When I wrote mine I prepared for ca. 1 month (between Dec 25 and Feb 1 of the following year) and had a perfect score in the quantitative section. Having a good GRE score will secure you tuition waver, free health insurance and monthly stipends.

Good luck guys!

please can someone who studied B.Ed in Education and English Language get tuition waver and other benefits as you mentioned upon acing GRE or the opportunities are only limited to STEM. CGPA is 3.89 going for Master degree.
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2017
noblealuu:

please can someone who studied B.Ed in Education and English Language get tuition waver and other benefits as you mentioned upon acing GRE or the opportunities are only limited to STEM. CGPA is 3.89 going for Master degree.

I would say in terms of graduate school funding, STEM is highly prioritized in the US. I do not know much about Education degrees, however, I met some other Africans studying Philosophy, Linguistics etc and they were on full assistantship. You might want to consider applying to the University of South Carolina, Columbia.
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Kingdomdaughter:
Good morning every one

Please i have been awarded 2016/2017 Commonwealth Africa scholarship for female undergraduates Nigerian Students.

when do i get the prepaid card for the payment. School will resume by February. someone should please explain to me better. Thank u

Good morning nairalanders, please i need answer to this question. thanks
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Acos925(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello OP, please am a Master degree holder in Environmental Studies. I applied to many institutions last year for a PhD program. All to no avail. I have friends who applied as well...but for another master program. Some were lucky though to get admission. my question now is, what is /are my chances for PhD program? What requirements do I need to add to ease the process? Can you help with low tuition fees/ scholarships in canada ?

thanks
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by luimartins: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello fellow NL, any update on available scholarship...? Thanks...
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by babagydoz(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Nony1:
Greetings to you all, I made a first class in biochemistry uniben and I would like to apply for Scholarship to study abroad.

Could anyone kindly paste scholarships available for first class graduates.
hey there... Am also studying biochemistry....You have big dreams and I want to learn from you.... I sent you a PM please do reply... Thanks
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Chinonso20: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2017
For daily scholarships for international students,

kindly visit our blog

http://sasng..com.ng
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
babagydoz:
hey there... Am also studying biochemistry....You have big dreams and I want to learn from you.... I sent you a PM please do reply... Thanks

your welcome.
I have replied.
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by happystep(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is the Bea Nigeria scholarship over. What other channels are still open for Nigeria that want to study abroad on scholarship
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by IamNat: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Please,i applied for Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship and i'm in need of past questions,please anybody with past question should help me. My Email is below

Thompniphemy@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by humblehustler: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please, can i apply for the css scholarship without attaching my certificate?
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good evening everyone! pls how many weeks does it take Dangote company to give appointment letter after issuing of preemployment medical check up letter to their interviewee. Your responses will really be appreciated!
Re: Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) by mathefaro(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Who Can Remember This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.