Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped (1797 Views)

How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem / How To Fix "Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped" Error On Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by IIjulius(m): 3:28am On Jan 06, 2016
I use techno r7. And it giving me issues .please help me .it usually show sysyem ui stopped ...whatsapp stpped .play store stopped ..I don't just like it.I have a lot of message s to reply on whatsapp now .and it not opening .can someone here please help .I have perform reboot mode b4 .it still d same .the worse is that my application I con is also changing to unknon icon

Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by Ndissle(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Are u in lagos?
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by Ndissle(m): 4:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Cos I can help rectify the issue. Call me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by jimohibrahim(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
It happened to my youngest sister's phone while she's in sch and she had to drop it till she's back home for months... I just did one simple thing and everything came back to normal...

Switch of the phone
Then take it to the recovery mode ( press volume up with your power button same time)
After you're in the safe mode scroll to clear cache I guess
Clear it and then go to the reboot option there..
Restart the Fone and I believe it will be working perfectly by then..... If not go back to the recovery mode and restore your phone back to factory settings...
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by IIjulius(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
jimohibrahim:
It happened to my youngest sister's phone while she's in sch and she had to drop it till she's back home for months... I just did one simple thing and everything came back to normal...

Switch of the phone
Then take it to the recovery mode ( press volume up with your power button same time)
Restart the Fone and I believe it will be working perfectly by then..... If not go back to the recovery mode and restore your phone back to factory settings...

thanks i have don that on sevral occation e no help
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by shreck(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Okay do your factory reset without the memory card inside, it's a faulty memory card issue that started this.
Let's know how it goes.
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by IIjulius(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2016
shreck:
Okay do your factory reset without the memory card inside, it's a faulty memory card issue that started this.
Let's know how it goes.

it was same
Re: Pls Help Unfortunatly System Ui Has Stopped by FinallyDJ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
jimohibrahim:

Switch of the phone

Thanks a lot. it worked for my phone

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! / U.s Used, Like New Lg G2 D801 For Quick Sale ------- SOLD ----- / Earn Up To N5000 Airtime And Other Rewards Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.