Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Will Not Sack Workers – Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Sack Workers – Mimiko (268 Views)

Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Sack Workers – Mimiko by cornoil(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2016
The Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, declared on Tuesday that the state would not fire its workers in spite of the harsh economic situation in the country.

This was contrary to the expectation of the stakeholders in the state who believed that the state would reduce its workforce in 2016 to enable it meet up with the prevailing financial challenges.

http://www.punchng.com/i-will-not-sack-workers-mimiko/

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Recruiting - FRSC Boss / Why Do Executive Raise Fund To Finance An Independent Legislators And Judiciary / Breaking:court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.