Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How I Got Rid Of My Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Rid Of My Pimples (867 Views)

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / ... / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Since I've been reading a lot about pimples on nairaland, I decided to share my blog post on it. It's only a part of it. Pics and more detail are on my blog

First thing's first. You need a cleanser and not just any cleanser. You need something to the excess remove oil and dirt but not over dry your skin. How do you know when your skin is dry after washing? When it feels tight. So I didn't actually use a face wash I used a daily scrub Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Scrub. It has salicylic acid which is the active ingredients that helps unclog pore and gently exfoliate the skin.

Second product I used Lierac prescription- anti blemish keratolytic solution. This contains hydroxy acid which helps with exfoliation and unclogging pores. One of the reasons I feel in love with this product was because of the lactic acid.

Third product was simply honey and lemon.I used a honey and lemon mask 4 times a week. It's very simple but it works wonders.
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Salaam alaykum sister, hope you now getting traffic on your ?
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wa alaikum salam

Deleted the blog..wasn't sure if it was right keep writing. Same way I am not sure its' right to be on nairaland
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you sure?
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
I fear its a form of free mixing and I fear fitnah
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thought as much.....

Well, i had such fears too, until i stumbled on a fatwa by shaykh Munajid, will share when i find it...

There is nothing wrong with it, as far as you stay clear fitna, that is staying away from always chatting wirh opposite sex(and as far as i know you do), i am certain you must have one way or the other gained some knowledge of islam here, true or false?
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yeah I have learnt alot. Nairaland can be a means of doing good but it can also be a means of fitnah. I firmly believe in protecting myself and getting rid of anything that might lead to fitnah. I would really appreciate it if you could post the fatwa.
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok...
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Contact17:
Yeah I have learnt alot. Nairaland can be a means of doing good but it can also be a means of fitnah. I firmly believe in protecting myself and getting rid of anything that might lead to fitnah. I would really appreciate it if you could post the fatwa.

https://islamqa.info/en/34841

Its similar to this...
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

https://islamqa.info/en/34841

Its similar to this...

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Contact17:

Thanks

But follow your heart tho.
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Demmzy15(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Contact17:
Since I've been reading a lot about pimples on nairaland, I decided to share my blog post on it. It's only a part of it. Pics and more detail are on my blog

First thing's first. You need a cleanser and not just any cleanser. You need something to the excess remove oil and dirt but not over dry your skin. How do you know when your skin is dry after washing? When it feels tight. So I didn't actually use a face wash I used a daily scrub Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Scrub. It has salicylic acid which is the active ingredients that helps unclog pore and gently exfoliate the skin.

Second product I used Lierac prescription- anti blemish keratolytic solution. This contains hydroxy acid which helps with exfoliation and unclogging pores. One of the reasons I feel in love with this product was because of the lactic acid.

Third product was simply honey and lemon.I used a honey and lemon mask 4 times a week. It's very simple but it works wonders.
Jazaka Allaah kayran Uktee, like what's the price range of this products?
Re: How I Got Rid Of My Pimples by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Jazaka Allaah kayran Uktee, like what's the price range of this products?

Sorry brother, I don't remember.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood / We Are Breathing Life Into Ebonyi State Health Sector / Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.