Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood (855 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by senope: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
pls I noticed dt there are small holes on the cap of my manhood and a yellowish substance is coming out of it. what could this b. can I go to my company hospital for treatment. pls help save a life. how can I treat it.
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Guliver(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
op dip t n boiling water, den rub aboniki on t
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
YOU HAVE GONO
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guliver:
op dip t n boiling water, den rub aboniki on t
.YOU ARE A BIG FOOoL

Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
STI things. Run to the hospital asap

Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by goodmorning40: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
The Bobo need to rest, keep it off from joy peace grace bola chinyere comfort amina aisha and ekaite. It shall be well with him
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Profnedu(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Another manhood wahala
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
senope:
pls I noticed dt there are small holes on the cap of my manhood and a yellowish substance is coming out of it. what could this b. can I go to my company hospital for treatment. pls help save a life. how can I treat it.
The way we write at times it appears we take this thread for granted. Though ur case may be real but don't blame any one who may not take u seriously, how could u be asking if u could go to ur company's hospital as if we control who goes there and who does not? I believe u are a matured man, if ur story is real is better to see a qualified doctor without wasting time.

Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lassa fever at alert, run to the hospital
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by AntiWailer: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU ARE A BIG FOOoL

why u dey provoke, na u give the guy ?

Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Rachie83: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
I will suggest you go for medical test to ascertain the problem but it might be infection.If it's infection i have perfect herbal drug in capsule for treatment of any infection-08057075864 is my contact.
Re: Help!!! Yellowish Fluid Discharge From Small Holes On The Cap Of My Manhood by Guliver(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
AntiWailer:

why u dey provoke, na u give the guy ?
na she give d guy gon o.DAT 1 dey hawk Toto kwa

Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? / Wow! See The Pretty Baby Girl A Mad Woman Gave Birth To On The Street Of Calabar / Why You Can't Get Pregnant After 35 Years