Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / solved (1263 Views)

Solved / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

solved by GANDALF1(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: solved by phunbyt(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2016
For this naija wey we dey U better look for other means...nobody is gon send almost #200,00 naira to ur account bro.

2 Likes

Re: solved by GANDALF1(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
phunbyt:
For this naija wey we dey U better look for other means...nobody is gon send almost #200,00 naira to ur account bro.

Its trade by barter. I give you naira, you give me usd.

If you are not interested, swerve.
Re: solved by amywonda: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
GANDALF1:
Good day,

I need $600 transfered to a Zenith bank Dorm account. Preferably from an offshore account as its cheaper than transferring from a Nigerian account.

I will credit your Naira account or your relative's own with the naira equivalent instantly.

Pm me or send a message through my profile if interested.

Thank you
if u need it to pay a vendor broad I can help, good luck
Re: solved by GANDALF1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
amywonda:
if u need it to pay a vendor broad I can help, good luck

No ma. I need it to settle my dollar credit card. So it has to be transferred to my dormiciliary account.
Re: solved by phunbyt(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
GANDALF1:

Its trade by barter. I give you naira, you give me usd.

If you are not interested, swerve.
I'm not interested and I'm sure nobody is interested...you know we have criminals who disguise to be serious about a deal...and with the current state of our Nation nobody will be willing to do a deal with someone they don't trust, just a random nairalander...notify me when you get someone who is interested
Re: solved by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmmm.... Trust is the problem here

1 Like

Re: solved by GANDALF1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
phunbyt:

I'm not interested and I'm sure nobody is interested...you know we have criminals who disguise to be serious about a deal...and with the current state of our Nation nobody will be willing to do a deal with someone they don't trust, just a random nairalander...notify me when you get someone who is interested

Hey, someone is interested and has indicated interest. Will notify u once its concluded. Take care
Re: solved by GANDALF1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
coolsix:
hmmmm.... Trust is the problem here

That guy is a monkey. He wants me to give him all the info that will make him jump at my offer here. He should learn more about due diligence.
Re: solved by GANDALF1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
phunbyt:

Hey monkiy. Sorry I have been very busy. Got hisenjos to transfer to me and I paid in full. Proved you wrong
Re: solved by phunbyt(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
GANDALF1:

Hey monkiy. Sorry I have been very busy. Got hisenjos to transfer to me and I paid in full. Proved you wrong
Sup gorilla...congrats...buh dat still doesn't stop my fone from charging...iranu

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can Do To Survive In University / Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths / How Can I Make Money From My 10k + FB Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.