Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solved (3861 Views)

USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by ekiduwuka(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thank you
Re: Solved by 0zavis: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Open a Bet shop
Re: Solved by sammysunny88: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,
I would like you to give me your honest ideas on both short term and long term investment or 600K. Am looking for a monthly ROI from 5% and above. I would appreciate your input thanks
You can invest in network business. There is this network business that you can invest in and you get 70% of your investment when you invest and the remaining 30% and profit, is for you to do liitle thing job and earn forever. You will be collecting monthky bonus and award at when due.
Re: Solved by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buy a danfo bus and Put it into lagos road immediately
11 to 20k on daily bases

1 Like

Re: Solved by Zikavirus(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,
I would like you to give me your honest ideas on both short term and long term investment or 600K. Am looking for a monthly ROI from 5% and above. I would appreciate your input thanks

Name: joy adenuga
bank: uba
Account no: 2078691880

pay the money into the bank Account above here, and in the next three years u will recieve a credit alert, we will pay you a triple of the amount, just go And think About it.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by mayorall(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,

partner with us. check our profile. if satisfactory. contact us. you bear zero risk. we pay 30k monthly with 250k.
Re: Solved by luvlyoracle(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
mayorall:

partner with us. check our profile. if satisfactory. contact us. you bear zero risk. we pay 30k monthly with 250k.
for how long?
Re: Solved by merismen21: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Invest it in mmm
Re: Solved by mayorall(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
luvlyoracle:
for how long?

As long as owner want it. How is business
Re: Solved by ekiduwuka(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zikavirus:

Name: joy adenuga
bank: uba
Account no: 2078691880

pay the money into the bank Account above here, and in the next three years u will recieve a credit alert, we will pay you a triple of the amount, just go And think About it.
lol
Re: Solved by SUPERPACK: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,
invest in vegetable farmíng e.g Ugu,green, tomatoes, cucumber etc) this dry season via irrigation and make %100-200 ROI.

1 Like

Re: Solved by budosky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
invest in vegetable farmíng e.g Ugu,green, tomatoes, cucumber etc) this dry season via irrigation and make %100-200 ROI.

You have any guide on this?
Re: Solved by uboma(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
@ op, 600k is a lot of money...

Don't be in a hurry to apply any suggestion given here.

weigh the suggestions very well, do your private investigation before committing your funds.

All the best.
Re: Solved by kianeli: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Brother invest in our network.==Healthy life.Upon registration and placements with that your 600k, you will receive N96,000.00 as bonus on the 19th of this month of October.Given products worth ur N600,000.00 back which you can also sell at distributors price and recoup ur money immediately if you do not want to continue; otherwise you sharply sell and make more profits . Meanwhile the products are selling like pure water given its potency for curing :cancer, ulcer, inflammation, immune boosting, heart crisis,weak digestion,respiratory infection, diabetes,fibroid, constipation, low libido, poor erection, quick ejaculation, breast firming,chronic joint pain and many others..

You will also receive your first award of an android phone or N25,000.00 as a manager and N85.000.00 or i-pad as a senior manager monthly salary on every 19th of every month and so will your earning continue.My brother i tell you its rewarding. We can talk more if you are interested 08035403037.Sincerely its zero risk. just share your thought and allow God to lead you.
Re: Solved by Guysses(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
bro invest in MMM....600K will gv u bonus of 600$ and 30% of ur 600k + ur 600k..
call me for more detail 08065938895
Re: Solved by masseratti: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guysses:
bro invest in MMM....600K will gv u bonus of 600$ and 30% of ur 600k + ur 600k..
call me for more detail 08065938895
are you for real? are you guys on another planet? how many times will people tell you guys that scheme is a fake, my friend in PH Just told me he lost some money to MMM couple of days ago amd you're telling him to invest in it?
Just Google MMM and see the results.

1 Like

Re: Solved by masseratti: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
kianeli:
Brother invest in our network.==Healthy life.Upon registration and placements with that your 600k, you will receive N96,000.00 as bonus on the 19th of this month of October.Given products worth ur N600,000.00 back which you can also sell at distributors price and recoup ur money immediately if you do not want to continue; otherwise you sharply sell and make more profits . Meanwhile the products are selling like pure water given its potency for curing :cancer, ulcer, inflammation, immune boosting, heart crisis,weak digestion,respiratory infection, diabetes,fibroid, constipation, low libido, poor erection, quick ejaculation, breast firming,chronic joint pain and many others..

You will also receive your first award of an android phone or N25,000.00 as a manager and N85.000.00 or i-pad as a senior manager monthly salary on every 19th of every month and so will your earning continue.My brother i tell you its rewarding. We can talk more if you are interested 08035403037.Sincerely its zero risk. just share your thought and allow God to lead you.
drugs curing cancer? you guys don't have the ones for hiv Aids? Na that one i want, i will invest one million naira if you do.
Bunch of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Guysses(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
masseratti:
are you for real? are you guys on another planet? how many times will people tell you guys that scheme is a fake, my friend in PH Just told me he lost some money to MMM couple of days ago amd you're telling him to invest in it?
Just Google MMM and see the results.
bro MMM is very real....forget hear say just do it ur self.......one person cannot just loss money in MMM so wake up bro

1 Like

Re: Solved by masseratti: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guysses:
bro MMM is very real....forget hear say just do it ur self.......one person cannot just loss money in MMM so wake up bro
oga no vex, just Google and See news about MMM, i don't know why EFCC has not swoop on these people, if my friend should see what you just wrote, he might swear for u ooo.
Re: Solved by Opistorincos(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: Solved by Bookiemart01(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Go to your village, buy land and start farming...Farming is the next big thing

OR

Pick an agricultural product and invest in 1 of the value chain...E.G...Start processing smoked fish for export

ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Bookiemart01(f): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You go fear cancer curative shocked shocked

masseratti:
drugs curing cancer? you guys don't have the ones for hiv Aids? ma that one i want, i will invest one million naira of you do.
Bunch of scammers.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You go fear cancer curative shocked shocked

lolzzzz i tire oooo, never knew Nairaland is the new molue.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Go to your village, buy land and start farming...Farming is the next big thing

OR

Pick an agricultural product and invest in 1 of the value chain...E.G...Start processing smoked fish for export

samething av been telling ppl.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Meklex:
your friend did something wrong, and he should contact support
which kain support he never contact, MMM on Google as being declared a fraud, he was lucky he got his initial investment back, its the profit he reinvested and he lost it.
Re: Solved by aAK1(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
oga no vex, just Google and See news about MMM, i don't know why EFCC has not swoop on these people, if my friend should see what you just wrote, he might swear for u ooo.
see you. Efcc can do noting. Mmm has no central account,mmm did not collect money from any body. The program is run by the participants. Lastly the website is .com so the govement can not even block the site. And thats why they resort to propaganda. You better get your facts right. If you are rich already,no problem but if you are not and you keep allowing the devil deprive you from this once in a life time opportunity,you need to go to your village to beg them village witches. I am sure your friend is richer than you are.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
which kain support he never contact, MMM on Google as being declared a fraud, he was lucky he got his initial investment back, its the profit he reinvested and he lost it.

Am reading you posts and seriously wondering where "Google declared MMM a fraud". Except u meant "Faithless people who cannot rise against poverty declared MMM a fraud". And that's because they don't know how MMM works. Those who know how MMM works,also know that it is not a fraud because it is run by fellow participants.

The S.A and Zimbabwe crash news was all false, if you have people there, contact them and see for Urself. Your govt throws In crazy news to scare you from making money. How can u let them?

Stop wallowing, if u need more clarifications, Am an MMM guider, email me at saintfifty@gmail.com. Feel free to also call me on 08026967699 and ask questions.

To the OP, JOIN MMM WITH UR 600K, AND GET ALMOST 200K AS RETURNS + YOUR 600K PER MONTH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / . / Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.