Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband (32681 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Fesomu:
Your father stole billions but u don't want anybody to steal your husband.. Smh

uouuoue mind d fool
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by mayorkyzo: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Fesomu:

Guy you too get mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by kobonaire(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Ok, but he's still going to get another wife (wives) at some point, so she should wake up and face the reality of being married to a wealthy Muslim Hausa man

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2016
thorpido:
I don't understand their english sef.
same here

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by xtervaganza(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
mayorkyzo:
After the woman pleaded with her to say she wasn't the one that sent it..she couldn't give her the benefit of doubt..she still went ahead to post it online..attention seeker.. undecided
she's the daughter of a killer and a murderer

What do u expect from such people?
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Probably a brazen yahoo boy trying his luck. They've sworn 2016 is their year and keep getting bolder as the days pass. Some even have female profiles they update steady - I've no idea where they keep getting pictures from and the accounts look and feel very authentic.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by kobonaire(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Filis, can any Hausa ferson filis transalate por us wetin they hab talk.
Thenk you.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by breakingbad(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Jarus(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2016
thorpido:

I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by seangy4konji: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
D Abacha girl na idiot. D girl don tell you say nor be ham and beg you. Still deh do any how. Who tell you say your husband nor deh even knack your house maids

Mumu woman.

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by BlackMariner(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm not interested in any news concerning the Abachas because of what the late patriarch of that family did to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
thorpido:

Shes an illterate, thats why the husband needs an upgrade to a new compliant digital wife, shes analog. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Obijulius: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Correct yourself.

Her Father did not steal anything, Buhari has given him a clean bill of health...I don't know what you are talking about.

Abacha is not corrupt.

Fesomu:

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Obijulius: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Correct yourself.

Her Father did not steal anything, Buhari has given him a clean bill of health...I don't know what you are talking about.

Abacha is not corrupt.
BlackMariner:
I'm not interested in any news concerning the Abachas because of what the late patriarch of that family did to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by 4nobody4every1: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Fesomu:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha,nairaland una go kill person with laugh, oh my gosh, u are a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Proudnigga(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
thorpido:
thought it was only me
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Duletion(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Because of a harmless request you had to expose someone. Your father killed whoever attempted to expose his evil nature.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by deflover(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
make we hear word....billions on which people's account.....stole from us and she feels lucky.....thunder fire.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by frisky2good(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg who fit help me translate the whole thing cos me no too understand?
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Chris95(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2016
I tink she dltd her own chats and just posted d chat of d supposed husband snatcher .... Tsk Tsk Tsk
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
D wife's IQ is very small. She just asked for a no for crying out loud. The wife would have asked her why she needs d no. Is d husband not a business man? What if she needs to do business with the guy? Or even a job? Meanwhile, being a moslem, the husby is entitled to 4 wives so why is she that jealous.

The girls response was also not worth it. She may or may not be a runs girl or husband snatcher as she was labelled.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Gumsu Sani Abacha shared a photo of her husband on her IG page, and a lady DMed her, asking for the phone number of her husband. Gumsu didn't take it likely and so did her fans too...

They all put the woman on blast...

See comments and photos below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/gumsu_sani_abacha/

lalasticlala, ishilove
na wa o,even the aboki husband self dey package .no matter how you package garri,IJEBU GARRI O,Koko garri o,cassava na still cassava
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by boygirl123(f): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Their parents stole from us but still couldn't buy them brains. See english. Daughters of thieves.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
she no dey shame to use social media.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by rita25(f): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
dis abacha daughter sef.just like attention.the abacha"S I grew up knowing are humble and avoid crowd notice me like gumsu
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by Dacronym(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fesomu:

Abi trillions

In $$$$
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by amtaken(f): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
I thought they like to share (1 man 4 wives).
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by amtaken(f): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Almajiri English.
thorpido:
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by amtaken(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol OYO
Fesomu:

Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by slimfit1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
She will not see peace until she return the money her papa gave her.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by pejuakinab: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
The best word to express her mind is simply saying "she wants to loot my husband" Shikena!
Re: Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband by mikolo80: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2016
all that money and this is the best English they can text, na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Abdulrazaq, Saraki’s Supporters Clash At Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.