Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) (23482 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Maj. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Brigadier Sani Abacha in Sept 1984(pic, video) / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by makzeze: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
The following is the article back in February 1984:

All ill-gotten money, wherever hidden by those who plundered the wealth of this nation are to be recovered by the Federal Military Government. This assurance was given yesterday by the Head of State Major-General Muhammadu Buhari when a four-man delegation of traditional rulers paid him a courtesy call at State House, Dodan Barracks, Lagos. He said this administration would pursue with vigour the fight against corruption, waste, fraud, armed robbery and other crimes committed by the enemies of the people. This administration, he went on, shall leave no stone unturned and spare no effort to heal the wounds which had been inflicted on our dear country by the ousted civilian administration.

http://.com/plunderers-will-vomit-loot-says-buhari-in-february-1984/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by divinehand2003(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
In 2016 , all looters of our common wealth will be accused by the EFCC, prosecuted in the court of law by the FG, but are offered bail on the basis of self recognition by the presiding judge and the matter will die a natural death for there will be want Of enough evidence to jail the accused persons after all has been said and done.

27 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Kenzico(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Since in Time, BuBu loves Probing and he also Openly detests kwaruption. Thumbs up BaBa

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Imortal001: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba na baba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by egift(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
There is nothing as important as Consistency in Life. President Buhari is one man that is unwavering in his believes on integrity and sincerity.

The wailing crew can spin whatever they like to smear him, but ever well-meaning Nigerian will support Mr. President to see that our system is cleaned up, that looted funds are recovered and adequate punishments are mated out. No amount of insults can stop him.

#FireOnBuhari

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Nfchi73: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
PMB , PLEASE DON'T SPARE ANY LOOTER.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by jopretty(f): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know why some people find it very difficult to flow with PMB. I support his administration 100percent.You can no longer be corrupt and walk about with impunity. I believe someday, we all will finally be thankful for what he's doing today.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Aufbauh(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2016
"One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised" - Chinua Achebe

"always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other "- Abraham Lincoln

" Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have no reason to change "- Frank Lloyd Wright

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by highT: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
This illiterate dull@rd again

7 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Amberon: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
my able president.

if you don't like the fight against corruption, kindly use a lagoon. As for me and my household, we shall support Buhari.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Amberon: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
jail them all..... spare no looter.
Dieziani Alison Madueke is next and I hope she faces 9677 years jail term.

Their Father.... no their dad. grin ; D grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by DropShot: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Dejavu! Isn't this lovingly revealing?

Buhari has been consistent with high moral standards and it's the reason he's about the only Nigerian leader who can fight corruption head-on.

Detractors are only wasting their time in their attempt to make him cower. The man is determined.

13 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Rotjijatau(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Kai Nigeria........
Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by EternalTruths: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes I support Buhari and will support him more when those around him are probed. Eg Amaechi Tinubu Rochas Aregbeshola etc. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by omenka(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba!! Keeping it real since '84!!

Obviously, only criminals and their supporters would hate a man like this.

If you don't wanna have issues with him, simply DON'T STEAL. Or is not stealing too much a thing to ask of our politicians

17 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by omenka(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, come and see old wine. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by RockMaxi: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016

grin grin grin Where them Yam eaters and sharers. Those without Yam farm and barns yet shares yam.
If you can loot beware of buhari who can make you to vomit it.

5 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Buhari counter corruption drive has been as old as him. Buhari destroying corruption since 84

8 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Maisuya1: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2016
How can one maintain such morality, intergrity and consistency in a country like nigeria? and be a former ruler for that matter.

It is a miracle to have such a human being as Nigerian and we are lucky to have him as a leader.

as my christain brothers would say 'God let your will be done'

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by DropShot: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Seun

1 Like

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Panzerfaust(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
highT:
This illiterate dull@rd again
BIRDS WILL FLY,
BABIES WILL CRY,
SHIPS WILL SAIL,
WAILERS WILL WAIL.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Yhinkss(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Consistency and unwearyness is important in life. The life of Buhari is an example to young generations.
Still the strong sentiment against corruption and still the same stance till this moment.
Contested several time but never lose hope and at the end god granted his heart desire. All his enemy falling right and left. Throughout the hate campaign on TV and sponsored hate on pages of newspaper and false prophesies everywhere. He came victorious, even without waging war back

Now they are now falling in line for him. The once Dokpesi who even stood the ground for the hate campaign is now presenting cards.
Our enemy will fall in line for us in Jesus name.
I just love the man. Buhari has never for once dignify his enemy with a reply like fayose and FFK. Instead they are continue being pained as he is not in their ranks and they continue their mouth diarhear
Whoever is caught up in corruption is swept off the line
Leason always leave your battle for God for you can not fight them

13 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Demmocrats(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
My Sai Buhari that's why we voted you in. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by CR77(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
hypocrisy is when you have corrupt people working with you in your government and you said that you are fighting corruption.

Buhari is a Scam tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by onosprince(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Rubbish, as if him never start to loot... who be fool? Everyone of them that has been voted to be president have all stolen from the national treasury. After your regime just pray an opposition party doesn't win because you go vomit the one way you don dey tiff now#Tyrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by ndaman25: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Dey will do dat also in 2016
Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by destopin2: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by anonimi: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
But the accompanying photo in the newspaper shows that Buhari is the one who might have something to vomit. grin grin
Could that be true despite his pretence

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Mutuwa(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Retrospective laws
Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by abumeinben(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Involved...

Continuity is one thing we lack here, bit this dude seems to have it
Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Mutuwa(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Panzerfaust:

BIRDS WILL FLY,
BABIES WILL CRY,
SHIPS WILL SAIL,
WAILERS WILL WAIL.

wink

Identifying a ‪#‎wailer‬...
1. They rejoice at every misfortune (NA true, see their hair raise when BH make a little success, they repost gory photos of dying children.)

2. They quote "Laws"...(yes ke, even the educated groundnut seller can read any book and interprete it any way he or she feels, NA their way)

3. They are aggressive...(not their fault.. Years of systemic dilapidat'ion' of structures can make one gaga)

4. They never talk about making NIGERIA BETTER...(ha! This part ehn...mmmmm I reserve my comments)

5. Their walls are almost always empty,on Facebook(why won't it be bereft of activities when they always snoop around for who to 'run down'?)

6. They hardly keep friends...(yes! Try this... Check out a guy who always jump on your post to cause confusion, quietly check the number of friends he has today, if 10, go again tomorrow...abajo! Its cut to 5...they left! He has nothing positive to offer)

7. They are always angry...(if NA lie, say "Sai Buhari.."... Well, your guess is as good as mine)

8. They are habitual pessimists...(a little experiment will convince you... Tell them Nigeria will be great again, and they'll retort..."not in this regime"... Imagine a 9 month old regime being compared to years of mismanagement!)

9. They expect a magician not a leader...(if NA lie, ask them why dem de shout since late July last year when we still have over 30 more months to go?...NA wa o)

10. They see every post that supports a better Nigeria as 'APC sponsored'...( forgetting that Nigeria is greater than political parties)

11. To them, nothing you say makes sense. (if you like quote the Bible or Qua'ran, make Ifa divination, no dice! You're only wasting precious breathe!)

12. They hardly ever appreciate jokes (NA insult for their ears! Expected an equal BUT opposite reaction o. NA me talk am)

13. They don't mind dragging your personal life into a simple matter..(this is self explanatory...nothing to add)

14. They don't check profiles just because they like you...(they do so to find faults and like magic, they tell you your life history)

15. They are sooo dafttt, they would quote with spite, this article,even if It wasn't put together by me..

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) by Olayinka8793(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
My dear presido bubu been anti-kwaruption since time immemorial.
Kwarect presido.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.