Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? (1216 Views)

Remember The Couple With The Error In Their Pre-wedding Photo? See Them Now / Twyse Family Episode 2 Trailer. / Petrol Hike Was An Error... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
I couldn't help but noticed how often errors are found on thed back of many trucks like bad spellings and funny writing..

You will see somthing like;

Higlly Inflabable

Only God can George

Gods times best

No hurried in leif

50,000 lieters

Check dis big trailer
Pls add yours if you knw any...

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
The kind thunder wey go strike some of these painters get 16gig memory card.

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Realtol(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Another error is the topic of this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by ademega(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2016
what do u expect from the road side northern painter?

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Chanchit: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
The error bug don bite op too. Oya change that most to must.

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by cutestcee: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Op, the errors in your topic and write up are worst than the ones u pointed out
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by IamChuks(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2016
MUST not most. You dey pick error from trailers but u no see d one u blow...

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by omoeso(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
cutestcee:

Nna... your own is the worstest!!! grin grin
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
cutestcee:

I tire for ma self.. Na runtime error!
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
omoeso:

Na true, oh, correction of error with error

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Chanchit:
The error bug don bite op too. Oya change that most to must.

I feel am for ma kidney
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by hfinest1(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
cutestcee:
worse not worst aiit!!!

omoeso:

ah dey tell you.... this place is officially an error zone... lemme leave here before I'm infected with the error bug biting everyone here... lol...

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2016
hfinest1:

worse not worst aiit!!!

ah dey tell you.... this place is officially an error zone... lemme leave here before I'm infected with the error bug biting everyone here... lol...

No go nowhere oh! U too u drop amm. "Before I'm infected" ur own error na past continues!! Lolzzzz

Oh Nairalanders!!!!
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by hfinest1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Macclane:

No go nowhere oh! U too u drop amm. "Before I'm infected" ur own error na past continues!! Lolzzzz

Oh Nairalanders!!!!
oh shiit!! I've been infected already... too late

aiit!! i now declare this thread 'ibon' zone... feel free to spoke as many grammatical errors as you can...

love hfinest

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by Macclane(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
hfinest1:
oh shiit!! I've been infected already... too late

aiit!! i now declare this thread 'ibon' zone... feel free to spoke as many grammatical errors as you can...

love hfinest

Hfinest take the lead and follow me
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by hfinest1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Macclane:

Hfinest take the lead and follow me
alright... i have already take the lead nau... continue you!!

1 Like

Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by oglalasioux(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Macclane:
I couldn't help but noticed how often errors are found on thed back of many trucks like bad spellings and funny writing..

You will see somthing like;

Higlly Inflabable

Only God can George

Gods times best

No hurried in leif

50,000 lieters

Check dis big trailer
Pls add yours if you knw any...
It's a shame that you made a lot of spelling errors yourself in a post talking about error in spelling.
Re: Why Must There Be An Error At The Back Of Evry Trailer With A Writing On It.? by cutestcee: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
omoeso:

grin grin just seeing it. All these English completion keyboards. But I'm still better than op. tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

When Super Mario Gets Old / Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back / Who Is The Most Wicked.... Am I The One Or My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.