Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) (68635 Views)

Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
mega city.
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by jeje123(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eko onibaje oooooo
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Keziah100: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
modath:

Heard 1/2 of tejuosho is unoccupied!!

Serves them right for pricing the shops out of the reach of the traders!!!

Half? The market is practically empty.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Eseries(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Niyinficient(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
If you don't want to end up in hell, brothers/Sisters repent. Bible says for God so loved the world that he sent his only son to die for our sins. Jesus came to die for you and I so we can make heaven. We need to change our ways and be born again in order to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus. All we have in life is vanity. Jesus is the only way truth and light. He who has ears should listen to the word of God. May we never end up in hell in Jesus name. Amen cool

and ur monicker? preach to ur moniker first

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
ksstroud:
It has been like this for long... Op do check mainland once in awhile.... grin Ambode is about to start working

He's not doing anything and I don't think he'll! He just came to take his own share from tinubu

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by friedakara(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
oya lawma, come pack una trash o.lol:-D
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
jemype:
why are u so tribalistic. They were not owned by igbos even hausas had shops there
My frnd he said majority nd its so true
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Trapnews: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
If you don't want to end up in hell, brothers/Sisters repent. Bible says for God so loved the world that he sent his only son to die for our sins. Jesus came to die for you and I so we can make heaven. We need to change our ways and be born again in order to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus. All we have in life is vanity. Jesus is the only way truth and light. He who has ears should listen to the word of God. May we never end up in hell in Jesus name. Amen cool

Blood of Jesus! So you have finally turned a new leaf shocked Congratulations! I celebrate with you oooo. Lacasera, Swan and Mirinda44 kindly activate your spam bot

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Gift10: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ohhhhhh my inbox brothers.. Weeps
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Gift10: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ohhhhhh my igbo brothers.. Weeps
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by jaylister(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hygist:
absolute wickedness of the highest order
See All Photos http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/photos-of-oshodi-market-after-it-was-destroyed.html
Shit happens, live goes on
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Bobnotrouble: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
cutestcee:
Hope the traders were preinformed? To avoid wasting their goods?

Doing things Write is the Right preinformation.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by charlesucheh(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
ambode has started.....isorrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Jobsearchng: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
This will increase unemployment and poverty.

Is this the change we voted for??
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by niyi123: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=Demmocrats post=41705299]Majority of the shops are owned by Igbos

So, any problem with that or you don't want lagos to development

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good for dem.
End time Lagos
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
I feel sad for the shop owners, but this kind of things are bound to happen to aid development. What we should be thinking is the benefit of this project in the long run. Yes lots of people are affected now, but much more people will benefit from this in the future. AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, I REPEAT, NOT POSSIBLE TO DEMOLISH SHOPS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Some people are just stubborn and wl say 'nothing dey happen'. To be sincere those shops are not well planned, in case of fire incident it would be a disaster.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Jesus is Lord. shocked
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by otuesieme: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bobnotrouble:

Doing things Write is the Right preinformation.

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by 4nobody4every1: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Niyinficient:

and ur monicker? preach to ur moniker first
hahahaha, u are a clown, no mind the hypocrite jare grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by BABANGBALI: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
the reason is changeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by IndianaJay: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Demmocrats:
Majority of the shops are owned by Igbos.

Why do you people enjoy spreading lies in this place??

Most of those shops in Oshodi are owned by Yorubas, my mum is one of such, however they're mainly rented out to Igbo traders.

That particular part of Oshodi is filthy AF and a den of bag snatchers and thieves, they have nooks and crannies there that they run and hide into after snatching your gold or purse.

It's a good decision by Lagos state, demolish the bloody thing and build properly structured market stalls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Realdeals:
Ambo ooo
Ati de ooo
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Jacko01: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good making ppl use pedestrian bridges...... Hehe lagosians go vex sha hehe
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by busybeei5(f): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
ksstroud:
It has been like this for long... Op do check mainland once in awhile.... grin Ambode is about to start working

Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by ajebuter(f): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Keziah100:

Half? The market is practically empty.

That place will become night club if care is not taken.

The price attached to it is so astronomical.

No wonder it remains empty after it was commissioned
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by ChocolateAda: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) by Tosinville(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Since when? OP where do you live sef? No be for this Eko o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.