Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) (29973 Views)

Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
I went to wuse this morning to repair my phone, while on it, we began to hear gunshots down the road, trust me grin I always wonn know what's is going on, it was the Joint Task Force and the taxi drivers at wuse market changing it for each other o, one of the drivers told me that JTF always come to arrest them in their pack, drive them with cabs to their office and end up paying 20k to get bail themselves and their cab. Buh this morning all of them stood their ground and refuse to flee as usual, and they all picked up stones and use it to chase them away and staged a protest and caused a road block.

Now my question is how long are they going to continue like this? Government should make provision for a car park for them if they want them at their present location and stop extorting such amount of money from them in this present rough economy situation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by finalboss1(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2016
ion understand
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by modsfucker: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
what time please?
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Lusola15: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2016
modsfucker:
what time please?

Its currently happening at Wuse Market

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2016
finalboss1:
ion understand

Brox read again
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by agwom(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2016
one nigeria forever!
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
More pictures

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Me with one confirm patriotic citizen

9 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Beremx(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Are JTF military men not supposed to be at Sambisa forest? Why are they extorting money from innocent taxi men?

Corruption everywhere!

nice one OP.

30 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol @ "one Nigeria"
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello madam.
Beremx:
Are JTF military men not supposed to be at Sambisa forest? Why are they extorting money from innocent taxi men?

Corruption everywhere!

nice one OP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2016
To the best of my knowledge there is no taxi park at wuse, they illegally congregate and thud create traffic gridlock. Making them pay 20k is exhortation but truth remains a lot of traffic in abuja are usually caused by taxis and other public vehicles parking illegally in the road. Wuse market used to be very bad due to this and even Nyanya still suffer this problem. ..taxis must learn to obey simple traffic rules.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Beremx(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2016
temitemi1:
Hello madam.
Wetin happen ogbeni?
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
How market ma
Beremx:
Wetin happen ogbeni?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Beremx(f): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
temitemi1:
How market ma
which market ogbeni? abeg leave me jare! grin
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by herzern(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
cool
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by veekid(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
shocked
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by strawberryinc(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
It is well with my country.

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by thundabot(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
shut down season 7
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Spells(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lobaton. They've bin pushed to the wall, so e'm r bouncing back.

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Goldenheart(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Okay sad
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
This country is filled with greedy people. When Nigerians talk about going to hell I just laugh cos I know we are living there already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by kurt09(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Buhari sef

5 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Frank3n2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
That copper's AS* tho grin

2 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Spells(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
smcotty:
Me with one confirm patriotic citizen
Op u for taste drive that tricycle small na, trust me it's part of patriotism cheesy

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by MrKamar(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na that babe for the First photo me deh look o cheesy

grin
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by faceland: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Those taxi drivers are not even making profit everyday and now someone wants to chop their blood and sweat.
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Jafar1: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
LOL, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY APC IS THE CAUSE

MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT CHECK THIS MATTER WELL OO, MANY OF THEM ARE FEEDING THEIR FAMILY WITH THAT JOB.

20,000 WEY SOME PPLE NO DEY GET FOR A MONTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by callydon(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
naija
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na dem sabi

I beg I get boil for my blokos and I get a bedminton match tomorrow,na which medicine I fit use?
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by modsfucker: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
what's the situation now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.