Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Are African Powers Used Negatively And Termed Evil Powers Or Dark Powers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are African Powers Used Negatively And Termed Evil Powers Or Dark Powers (656 Views)

Are African Witches Not As Powerful As Those Of Other Continents / Are African Americans The Chosen People? / Why Are African Women Jealous Of Interracial Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are African Powers Used Negatively And Termed Evil Powers Or Dark Powers by HerexG(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Before now I used to wonder if our African magic, jazz, or juju like we all call it truly works, but just recently I gave it a rethink when a friend narrated this true life story I shared bellow...

"After government paid my dad his gratuity money, he then called his two sons which was I and elder brother for a meeting . He asked us what is our immediate plans were, in regards to attaining financial freedom. My brother told him his plans and I told about my plans of moving to South Africa to continue my barbing career.

A week to when I'm supposed to leave for South Africa, the young man who is supposed to receive and accommodate me in South Africa called me. He gave me an address to his family house in Nigeria. He asked me to go and collect the package his mom has for him, so i could bring it to him at SA. I was curious of what the package could so I asked him what the package is, he paused for some seconds and then he replied "Its Agbor ( Herbal medicine) joor, na "okpa eyin", I won take am wound this SA babes ( he wants to use the herbal medicine to enhance his sexual prowess). So I went as he directed, I got to meet with his mom, she is a matured Yoruba woman in her mid or late 50s. She handed me a 1litre gallon to give to her son, I again asked but in in polite way, I asked her what is inside the gallon and she replied very confidently in Yoruba language "Agunmu Ibile waa ni" ( Native Herbal mixture). I became skeptical, because papa doesn't know about this. What if they stopped me from flying to SA because of this, papa would kill me. So to clear all doubts, I asked her what if they stop me at the Airport . She confidently laughed and reassured me that no man born of a woman can stop me, except that person doesn't have blood flowing in his or her veins. I collected the gallon from her, she prayed for and I left.

I arrived the Murtala Airport, holding the 1litre gallon in my right hand , when I got to the official who is supposed to scan and access me. I tightened up my face and looked serious, he asked me what the content of the plastic container I'm holding is and I boldly told him that it's a herbal medicine. After he finished accessing and scanning me, he requested I hand over the gallon to him. He then thoroughly checked and scanned the gallon, a few minutes later he handed back the gallon to me and I boarded my flight to SA.

On my arrival to SA, the young man who is to receive me was so please with that I successfully brought the gallon to him. To cut the long tale short, after a week I noticed this guy is broke, we were living with the little money papa gave me from Nigeria . But I noticed something, he is always with his laptop chatting online or checking stuffs online. I realized later that he is a "Yahoo boy", one other thing observed was that whenever he is about switching on his laptop, he will drink the content of the gallon I brought to him from Nigeria, he will scoop some into his hands and rub it all over his arms, then he will say some incantations.

Just two weeks later after my arrival, this guy life changed from being broke to a super big boy in SA, first changed all his wardrobes, appliances and gadgets in his home. Three weeks later to my great surprise this same guy who we were both managing the little money papa gave me, sent a whooping sum of 2 million Naira to his mom in Nigeria. He bought about two sleek rides, he took me to shopping and asked me to select whatever i want but never gave me a dime.... " The End

My question is why can't we develop and make great positive use of this African powers, is it conditioned to work negatively or we intentionally left these powers because the white man term it a black or evil powers ?

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/01/why-are-african-powers-used-negatively.html
Re: Why Are African Powers Used Negatively And Termed Evil Powers Or Dark Powers by northvietnam(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Brosssssssss. that thing nah G plus abeg..... boys they find am die from

Vietnam
Malaysia
Cyprus
Bahamas
turkey
Angola

u can make a fortune is u can Courie these to the country I just listed...

as far as the thing nah Authentic

some people will satr saying rubbish....
the spiritual controls 99% while physical is just 1%

boys are waiting if u have supplies..

(1) (Reply)

Classic Throwback Photos Part 1 / Igbo People Translate In English / Photo: Emir Of Kano Acquires A White Rolls Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.