Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption (24649 Views)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
You get a brain plant.

There is nothing to substantiate here because I have explicitly flesh out my points.

Why should it be my fault that you are traversing the earth with a sub-par level of cognitive/comprehension skills?

Eediota, what u Av substantiated so far is nothing but ur high level of ur stupidity.
U are yet to prove ur claims that I mystify the General
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by paschu: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2016
You seem to be conviniently ommitting the fact that president also benefited from Dasuki. Or is his own case different? Or am I missing something here?

koboko69:
I have read read many criticisms following the present war on corruption by President Buhari. Many are claiming it is paybay time / pilitical witch hunt. Before such conclusions are made we all need to understand that the ongoing investigations by the EFCC and DSS on the Dansuki gate saka and Money Laundering is at the Federal level.

The immediate past government was headed by the People's Democratic Party. It is expected that benefactors of the Largesse will be mostly members of the political party in power or friends and allies of the past government hence the main reason why most of the people being quizzed and arrested are members/benefactors of PDP.

This should settle the question that "does it mean all members of the APC are saints"
No, Mr president can't start probing each states funds. Being that most of the members of APC had access to loot only state funds of where they were in power. It is the duty of present state governors to investigate and prosecute whoever is found wanting be it APC member or PDP member.

Dansuki have been in custody and would have mentioned any APC benefactor of his Largesse. Let we Nigerians support the present fight against corruption irrespective of political affiliations. These people disregarded the rule of law and Constitution when stealing our common wealth but will always want the rule of law and constitution to save them when being hunted.

If Olisah Metu or FFK are benefactors of Dansuki gate, they should assemble a team of good lawyers to defend their case.

May God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by impartiality2al(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
Your statements on Olisah Metu / FFK simply says it all. you are a pro PDP.

You didnt see anything wrong with thier involvment other than saying they need good set of lawyers to get them out of which means you are a supporter of corruption like your past clueless and corrupt President.. Now let me ask you as a member, you can acknowlege how corrupt your ex-president was right? Has he been arrested or detained since he left power? NO.

Now back to your post:
Reason: You see that party, They have a thief as a mentor who once quoted stealing is not corruption, those are the natural thieves we need to wipe out from the face of Nigeria first.

APC too has their own set of thieves and only time will tell too.

The only reason i support some of these APC thieves is simple: Some became like one of the thieves on the cross alongside Jesus. Who believed in him knowing well they have sinned and ready to repent, confessed his sins and got saved. Example: Ameachi .

I'm not a PDP supporter nor an APC when it comes to taking sides in Politics because i'm not a fool to understand these greedy politicians are just there to make the best use of thier time in thier various positions. I just want to see Nigeria grow in it's best and fastest way attainable.
In other words , Buhari is the man Nigeria needs even after his 8 years by God's grace.. I do not care if he becomes a dictator as long as he is doing the right thing. This country suffered too much to a crumbling state under these thieves. and the worse part is that beneficiaries be it families who benefited from it never saw anything bad about it because the loots was shared in thier favour rampantly. The times of looting is over. Nigerians would re-stategize thier lives and stop depending on politics to survive or make waves.

Sorry OP.

I just can't help it. but u are indeed very unreasonable n biased. Can't u reflect n think so u can come up with a harmonized argument?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early / Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members / Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.