Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] (42262 Views)

Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook! / Sound Sultan Narrates How Adekunle Gold Photographed Him 9 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Sometimes you work so hard and you know that at the end of the day it's all going to be worth the while.

This was a post shared by YBNL singer Adekunle Gold back in 2013 when he predicted his rise to fame. On January 1st Adekunle Gold bagged a Headies award for best Alternative single for his hit song, Sade... Never give up on your dreams.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42620

MissyB3 , Lalasticlala

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

More Throwback photos of Adekunle Gold on..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42620

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Behira(f): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Faith

6 Likes

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Ginaz(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Oh Jehovah, indeed there is power in the tongue! I see myself being a fashion designer 3 years from now, I have the faith and let it be done amen! Say good things about your life, and you shall see it come to pass.

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by absoluteSuccess: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
vision

I'm prepared for my great breakthrough when I was a child.

My peers told me uncountable (ogantable) will solve all problems money can solve.

I know all I need to succeed at kindergarten, but doing it legit pays but takes time.

6 Likes

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Mologi(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba God Don pickup ur call.....

Ours next

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by kekakuz(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh Jehovah, indeed there is power in the tongue! I see myself being a fashion designer 3 years from now, I have the faith and let it be done amen! Say good things about your life, and you shall see it come to pass.
You put me in he mood for prayers
(speaking in tongues) shalagogo go go novosumataya
I prophesy that this time next year, you will all be attending my wedding in dubai

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by cruzita(f): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
believe u can make it and always be positive-minded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by ClassCaptain(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
poverty na bastard

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
That's cool..hardwork indeed pays

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by omolola15(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Mehn this guy suffer small ooooo.
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by drizslim(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
His optimistic mind kept him going... I love the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by hatux: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Wow shocked...
I'm inspired...
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Psalmuel92(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba God don pick up hin call na!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by frankie24: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Life is all about the Money

3 Likes

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Dare to Dream

*Wink*
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by AsherStorm(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmn, he's always been sure of his talent.

NB- all artists, Dj, Mcs are advised to make their work worthwhile this 2016 so we can all ball hard... Thus, th best place to get the best music production is from #StormerzStudio behind Conoil, fajol Abeokuta.
Call or whatsapp 08060389161

1 Like

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by calliope(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
in life never look down on anyone, except ure admiring their shoes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by lampardizik(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by onosprince(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
I love everything about him apart from his black lips, I hope say no be night bus he enter come Lagos, naija artist all dey claim street boys, I wonder if no morning bus wen dem first come lagos, even Illbliss way school for abroad say he enter night bus come lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by adedam007(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
h
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Eliass: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
successful men r once a young nigga with big dreams
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by kirchofff(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
I like dis guy so much..............he's quite different frm d rest YBNL crew members,,,he's well behaved

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
I see myself rising to fame soon. Abeg who know when Nigeria idols registration dey start my blood dey Hot cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by femivitaa: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Are you plus-size, skinny, tall, short or over all average? Are you looking for where to display your beauty and where it will be appreciated without being criticized? Then it's time to contest for #faceof9jajournals#. Be the face of the blog for one month with other prices.
Go to naijajournals.com for more info
Please rebroadcast
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by englishmart(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
has he risen to fame yet?

1 Like

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by chesterlee(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Its all about the Benjamins
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by tlops(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Nice
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Mintayo(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
No condition is permanent! Don't look down on anybody, you don't know what the future holds!
Things can change in a twinkle of an eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2016
The power of tongue.
Death and life lies in the tongue smiley
Say and confess positive things about yourself embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by yomalex(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe's Fans React To His New Single "Based On Logistics" / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.