Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] (42276 Views)

Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook! / Sound Sultan Narrates How Adekunle Gold Photographed Him 9 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Je suis
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by sukkot: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
he had too many talent not to make it. ceramist and sculptor alone is amazing
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Do2dtun(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
More grease to his elbow wonderful lad
All his 3 songs are hit
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by BankoleCruise(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Mo fe d'olowo mo fe d'olola emi na aaa so rire
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by demolinka(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Ma nigga!!!
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by STAMPandSEAL: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Wow...

Support my dream, become part of my success, be a ladder to my greatness and I would always remember you. though your support might not cost you a dim...

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Drgleave: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Ummm, this might be odd but; did he 'Rise' to fame or 'Rice' to fame??
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by acooriz(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Pointless thread... Suffering from lack of comments
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh Jehovah, indeed there is power in the tongue! I see myself being a fashion designer 3 years from now, I have the faith and let it be done amen! Say good things about your life, and you shall see it come to pass.

How i wish naija ladies can learn how to prophecy into the lives of their bae..maybe this will go a long way to help the male folk.

You need to see how some women curse their husbands and bfriends just because he never make am...kai.

1 Like

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
All of you saying wow its called hardwork and persistency nothing amazing about it .. U rip what u sow

Be waiting for signs n wonders no go work cheesy

Nice one op ,, see as the guy use everything God gave him to make sure he lives a better life ..
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by flawlessT(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
I see myself rising to fame soon. Abeg who know when Nigeria idols registration dey start my blood dey Hot cheesy
grin
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by neychelles: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Anenih writes EFCC on how he shared N260m, says he was acting on instruction

Former Chairman of PDP’s Board Of Trustees, Tony Anenih has written a letter to the EFCC explaining how he got and shared N260 million from embattled former National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki. According to the Nation, Anenih in his letter stated that he received the money from Dasuki’s office and shared it as instructed but never benefited from it.

A source at EFCC stated that Anenih in the letter said of the N260 million he received, he gave N63 million to a group coordinated by a former Special Assistant to former President Shehu Shagari, Tanko Yakassai, for the 2015 presidential election.

“Chief Tony Anenih has written the EFCC on how he disbursed N260million from ONSA to various groups including a team being coordinated by Tanko Yakassai. Anenih specifically indicated in the letter that N63million was given to Yakassai’s group. He mentioned a few others whose identities we will not disclose until our investigation has reached an appreciable stage. We will unveil the names of all the beneficiaries of the N260million soon. But we are at a level that we need to invite Yakassai to shed more light on why his group was allocated N63million arms funds. Besides the letter, we will invite Anenih to make a Statement on Oath and for interrogation.”he said

http://hoelofofo.com/anenih-writes-efcc-on-how-he-shared-n260m-says-he-was-acting-on-instruction/

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh Jehovah, indeed there is power in the tongue! I see myself being a fashion designer 3 years from now, I have the faith and let it be done amen! Say good things about your life, and you shall see it come to pass.
See them
Actions darling n hard work una go they put pressure on God yet .. U see urself
U shoukd know u will be if your putting in the work .. Anyway saying it i guess helps una cheesy
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
flawlessT:
grin
smiles, u sing?
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
1st Nigerian/African to ever win a grammy Award!- That's me. Remember i predicted this!

Reyginus you should like this dude song... Check out his songs "AdekunleGold- Shade" & "AdekunleGold- Orente"
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by wizkidblogger(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Aplaudez(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tough time never last but tough people do! #Baba_God_Pick_Up_The_Call
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hard work pays
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by QuiverBox(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:

You mean being a Tailor ?
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Now its so apparent that there is an orente in his life.

I can imagine how some hopeless materialistic ladies woukd rate him some years back.

Lesson..just go for any man you love money or no money,support him and also strive to be on your own.

This is the best way to go.
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by noblegrex: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Behira:
Faith
+ hard work + prayers sandwitched with mercy and grace.
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Am a learner @ civil engineer... Soonest yu will congratulate me as the most successful CIVIL ENGINEER IN AFRICA. (INSHA ALLAH) hit like By God grace our prayer shall b answer

1 Like

Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by university210(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Am forced to comment by nobody but myself,because I love success and I believe in creativity....Indeed hardwork have really paid.This is a real lesson to learn from,especially those youths out there posting crap on social media and not been reasonable with themselves.
Kudos Bro...am sure and I believe even as I congratulate you today,I shall be congratulated on my life ambitions as it come to pass,AMEN.........
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by 2sexycom(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have lost count of time I do this. You may not believe it but I tell you it WORKS LIKE MAD... I have been down several times to my last 2k and from nowhere, I would rise to over a million. My only bad habit is money management which I have learned the hard way angry
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by madjune(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
In Olamide's yoruba voice - congratulations Adekunle Gold but...we all know the award belongs to Lil Kesh...becos, lil Kesh is our next rated artiste.

What else did he say before coming down that stage?

Been playing it back and front and I can't get what that nigga was about.
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by modath(f): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Minus positive thinking & confession, he had actual raw talent that GOD had deposited in him to walk his talk... wink

Have the talent, channel it right & be positive, the sky will be your limit!!
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Favlex10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Watch out: the greatest Sports Pundit in the making...Sport's presenter and analysts on Royal Fm 95.1 ilorin and Unilorin Fm
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
He is talented, humble and intelligent. Give it to Adekunle all day.
Re: How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] by kaziblake(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
This year the world will celebrate with me(amen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Matt Cappotelli Dies Of Brain Cancer At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.