Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? (1569 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by sirdouglas(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
I came from benin to spend some time with family so I went nd stayed with my younger brother. I have a business I am suppose to start this year with him but will be mangin it. Recently, I noticed that he now insults me with no respect. The worst is to ask me to park of His hous at the smallest misunderstanding. I have been tolerating him but he keep gettin worst. Today he ask me to give him my key to his apartment which I did. I am considering parking out of his house gradually but I wnt to kw what u think.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Lordskyes(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Calm down...
God has a bigger and better plan for you...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by rheether(f): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Seems like your kid brother is more successful than you are. My advice is, leave his house for him and try and establish yourself but always make sure you keep in touch cuz he is your blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by RockMaxi: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2016
sirdouglas:
I came from benin to spend some time with family so I went nd stayed with my younger brother. I have a business I am suppose to start this year with him but will be mangin it. Recently, I noticed that he now insults me with no respect. The worst is to ask me to park of His hous at the smallest misunderstanding. I have been tolerating him but he keep gettin worst. Today he ask me to give him my key to his apartment which I did. I am considering parking out of his house gradually but I wnt to kw what u think.

Where is your God in this picture.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Haba how can you be living in your younger brothers house. It doesn't breed respect na.of course he'll disrespect you especially when he's stressed. It's worse when he's married or has a fiancee.if he doesn't you better get out fast before he tells you you're invading his privacy and you should give him space

Now you understand what O yinbos say about over familiarity breeds contempt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Haba how can you be living in your younger brothers house. It doesn't breed respect na.of course he'll disrespect you especially when he's stressed. It's worse when he's married or has a fiancee.if he doesn't you better get out fast before he tells you you're invading his privacy and you should give him space

Now you understand what O yinbos say about over familiarity breeds contempt

Of course? shocked Not in our family!

rheether:
Seems like your kid brother is more successful than you are. My advice is, leave his house for him and try and establish yourself but always make sure you keep in touch cuz he is your blood.

Good piece of advice.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Of course? shocked Not in our family!

Good piece of advice.
the point is that if he keeps living there there's no how the younger brother won't disrespect him and if he has a wife that doesn't even want him around she can frame up a wicked lie against him That he wanted to rape her.trust me the younger brother will eject him very fast so before it gets to THat level leave with the little dignity left you still have

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the point is that if he keeps living there there's no how the younger brother won't disrespect him and if he has a wife that doesn't even want him around she can frame up a wicked lie against him That he wanted to rape her.trust me the younger brother will eject him very fast so before it gets to THat level leave with the little dignity left you still have
SMH
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lordskyes:
Calm down...
God has a bigger and better plan for you...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
ask him what u did wrong , or tell him to pack out, tough luv
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
SMH
why are you shaking your head undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by oglalasioux(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Consider your attitude in the house. Are you throwing things around or having nasty visitors? Check yourself out to see why he is behaving that way before you finally post your story.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by sexymoma(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

Where is your God in this picture.

What are you writing? angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by RockMaxi: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
sexymoma:
What are you writing? angry
I will take time to express myself just to avoid misconception. Asking the guy where is his God in this picture is just to let him know that his brother does not determine his fate and future.
Trust me families will be families but you can't take out their human nature likewise their level of tolerance. The handwriting is clear that the brother is just sick of him.
What should he then do, cry to God. Honestly the silence of God does not mean he doesn't care and that is the time he even cares more than we could ever imagine. wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Younger Brother Humiates You This Way In Public? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
why are you shaking your head undecided
its funny

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? / Domestic Violence Victim Shares Painful Story (Photos) / He Thinks His Wife Is Cheating On Him....What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.