Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea (57901 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Makweembo: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Days After TB Joshua’s Prediction, North Korea Test H-bomb

Two days ago, Prophet T.B. Joshua founder of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Ikotun, Lagos, made what could be termed a prophetic revelation about North Korea about it seems his prediction could be in the offing.

Joshua gave a global warning concerning the volatile North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. “I am seeing an ‘arrow’ from there and it will affect the world,” he declared, adding that, North Korea possessed weaponry that most countries were unaware of.

“The war we are fighting already in Syria is still there. We cannot afford another one again,” he stated, calling for those involved to embrace peace.

Fast-forward to Wednesday, 6 January, North Korea carried out a “successful” hydrogen bomb test, a claim that — if true — massively raises the stakes over the hermit state’s banned nuclear programme.

Although international condemnation was swift with neighbours South Korea and Japan decrying a gross violation of UN Security Council resolutions, while the White House said it was still studying the precise nature of the apparent test and vowed to “respond appropriately”, TB Joshua’s prediction appears to be one to be taken rather seriously.

“The republic’s first hydrogen bomb test has been successfully performed at 10:00 am (0330 GMT),” North Korean state television announced.
“With the perfect success of our historic H-bomb, we have joined the rank of advanced nuclear states,” it said, adding that the test was of a miniaturised device.

A hydrogen, or thermonuclear bomb, uses fusion in a chain reaction that results in a far more powerful explosion than the fission blast generated by uranium or plutonium alone.

Last month, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un suggested Pyongyang had already developed a hydrogen bomb.

SOURCE: PM News - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/06/days-after-tb-joshuas-prediction-north-korea-test-h-bomb/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ai7pDWZ_w

2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Demmocrats(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by cheruv: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
North and South Korea remind me of the situation on the Korean peninsula btwn Goguryeo and Silla in 662 AD.
I'd not be surprised that rather than go South, the North Koreans would invade north to restore the glory of great goguryeo.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Adonis3: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
I just love this guiyzcheesy

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by morbeta(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2016
He is the Elijah of our time.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Juxtified(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2016
North Korea has had nuclear bombs since time immemorial

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by EternalTruths: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
cheruv:
North and South Korea remind me of the situation on the Korean peninsula btwn Goguryeo and Silla in 662 AD.
I'd not be surprised that rather than go South, the North Koreans would invade south to restore the glory of great goguryeo.

That is North Korea dream.

God help us. cool

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Temotala: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Look, whatever your opinion about TB Joshua may be, you can't deny that when he speaks, people should sit up and listen. TBJ has consistently prophesied, albeit often in parables, about events both nationally and internationally which have later confirmed to be true. Remember, he is giving these prophecies LIVE on a television station that is viewed by literally millions. Give the guy some credit - there's definitely a connection to the supernatural...

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by EternalTruths: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Temotala:
Look, whatever your opinion about TB Joshua may be, you can't deny that when he speaks, people should sit up and listen. TBJ has consistently prophesied, albeit often in parables, about events both nationally and internationally which have later confirmed to be true. Remember, he is giving these prophecies LIVE on a television station that is viewed by literally millions. Give the guy some credit - there's definitely a connection to the supernatural...

His accuracy are high but people need to pray to God to be sure he is of the Lord. cool

77 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Amberon: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
once it comes out from TB Joshua mouth, it cannot be void. I believe God is the one speaking through him. This man is of the Lord.

My Cameroonian friend told me that TB Joshua is the mouthpiece of God. Funny thing is that we don't value him in Nigeria.
Temotala:

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by cheruv: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

That is North Korea dream.

God help us. cool
"Face the East gate and attack the West gate" was a ruse in classical times..
How're we sure the North Koreans are not facing South to attack the North?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Amberon: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala
straight up!!!
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by EternalTruths: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheruv:

"Face the East gate and attack the West gate" was a ruse in classical times..
How're we sure the North Koreans are not facing South to attack the North?

North of the Korean peninsular is China

Why do you think they will strike China who is their strongest ally...?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Bevista: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Temotala:
So, if the actions of North Korea lead to a war, then TBJ becomes a hit with his prophecy. But if there is no reprisal and no war ensues, nobody talks about the prophesy anymore and we all move on to the next prediction.
---
My point, exactly, is that if we were to document every single prophesy made by MOG, those prophesies would probably have only a 20% success rate.

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

His accuracy are high but people need to pray to God to be sure he is of the Lord. cool
u are asking for An elijah, someone is doing his good works, u want to pray to ask God. Who will u ever believe?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by EternalTruths: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
u are asking for An elijah, someone is doing is good works, u want to pray to ask God. Who will u ever believe?

We are in end time

Even some of the elect will be deceived cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nossa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
cool
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by ChocolateAda: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

We are in end time

Even some of the elect will be deceived cool
k
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by emperorchedda(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
emperorchedda:

I hope you're well handsome kiss
It's been awhile how's the new year treating you? Thus far anyway.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by emperorchedda(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

I hope you're well handsome kiss
It's been awhile how's the new year treating you? Thus far anyway.
I'm very well my lady.

It's been a fun filled holiday just settling to work now.
Thanks for checking up smiley

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
emperorchedda:
I'm very well my lady.

It's been a fun filled holiday just settling to work now.
Thanks for checking up smiley

Good to hear that smiley

Pleasure is all mine sir grin

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheruv:
I'd not be surprised that rather than go South, the North Koreans would invade north to restore the glory of great goguryeo.
Jumong? season what

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
1. Is H-Bomb an arrow?

2. The action "doesn't support suggestions that the bomb was a hydrogen bomb", Chinese military expert Du Wenlong told CCTV.

3. "So Kim Jong-un is either lying, saying they did a hydrogen test when they didn't, they just used a little bit more efficient fission weapon - or the hydrogen part of the test really didn't work very well or the fission part didn't work very well." (BBC)

4. A South Korean politician, Lee Cheol-woo, said he was briefed by the country's intelligence agency that the blast "probably falls short" of a hydrogen detonation.

So what is the comparison about shocked Just like prophesying that Obama would sign a law on arms control in Year 2016 grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by 7footre(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
What he saw was an 'arrow'. There is a massive diff btwn 'arrow' and hydrogen bomb

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by nextstep(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
morbeta:
He is the Elijah of our time.

I hope he will start predicting positive things for us... all these negative prophesies he is sharing...
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by koladebrainiac(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Y
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
End time prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by SmithEnemona(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
na wao..may God help us
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Abatsam111(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
What else ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
What importance is it to them gan. Will bomb creation bring food to your table. Well if US can have all other countries will also want to have and every of the country will be living in fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.