Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea (57936 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by walezy14(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

His accuracy are high but people need to pray to God to be sure he is of the Lord. cool
No, He is of you. Bad Mouth. You better watch your tongue so that your sin will not affect your unborn generation .
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by axiliborha(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
silvermania:
u are asking for An elijah, someone is doing his good works, u want to pray to ask God. Who will u ever believe?
it would get to a time where he would predict the end of our nation and how so many things would ride up...that is when we would value him like a piece of gold and crave for him like never before
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by plappville(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
efficiencie:

OK let's look at the traits you outlined above of a false prophet and you'll something interesting...According to you sir, False prophets are greedy, self-indulgent, self-obsessed, gaining popularity and power hungry.

First let's look at greed. I doubt a person like T B Joshua is anywhere close to being greedy! I worship at MFM but I have visited the SCOAN out of curiosity and i must tell you he's not close to being described by the term greedy. Here is man that started a church in a wooden shack with locals. In his early beginnings he was given to servitude to the church and he had a form not worthy to look upon. TB Joshua in his early 30s down to his 40s paid his dues in sacrificing the flesh for his spirit to develop. He knew the flesh lusts against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh and now that he has risen the current spiritual height he has access to heavenly riches in Christ Jesus which Jesus promised those who give their all in service to him and the body of Christ (please see Matthew 19:27-29). If TB Joshua is to be regarded as being greedy, then Cephas (Peter) upon whom the church was founded will also be categorized as extra-ordinarily GREEDY!

You claim self-indulgence...Well I guess even Jesus Christ was accused of this. John the Baptist came fasting and praying and the pharisees said he had a demon but Christ came eating and drinking with sinners, publicans and extortionists and the same pharisees claimed he was a DRUNKARD AND GLUTTON, more or less a self-indulgent person (Matthew 11:18-19)...Christians do not judge a matter after the physical appearance (John 7:24), rather we live by faith and not by sight and faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. So before your accusation of T B Joshua's self indulgence will hold water it must be based on the revelation of God's word and not your mere physical observation.

You claim self-obsessed...Well Jesus too would have been accused of this! When Jesus told his disciples to cross to the other side of the river and he by foot caught up with them in mid-sea, he could be easily have been accused of being a SHOW-OFF brandishing his ability to defy the physical forces of nature at will...but no one brings a charge against the LORD's elect (Romans 8:33) let alone a charge against Christ himself. So if T B Joshua is to be termed self-obsessed then i think Christ himself is the ultimate culprit because as it is written, all the books in world cannot document the miraculous deeds of Christ (John 21:25) - we could easily say, he didnt have to do so much just to show how powerful he is!

You say gaining-popularity...Well Jesus Christ was here on earth for more than 2000 years now but in the last ranking of the most popular prophets Jesus Christ topped the chart like a hyper mega super star! Well indeed he is a star, because he's the bright and morning star...Even today, Jesus Christ is on the lips of even muslims, atheists, satanists, ecks, buddhists and what have you...and guess what Jesus himself said and i quote: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. " (John 14:12) Now this means, if after 2000 years Christ is still the all time popular celebrity then it won't be out of place for Christians to remain popular after 10000 years...It is just a pity, there are few Christians but many Church goers!

...and lastly you say power hungry...Wow, brother, do you read scriptures at all! Paul, unlike many of our powerless preachers today all over the world, asserted that his preaching and teaching were not with enticing words of man's wisdom but with the demonstration of spirit and power (1 Corinthians 2:4). No wonder Peter in a matter of 5 minutes preaching was able to rake in 3000 souls to Christ (Acts 2: 41) How many powerless men of God today can even dream of that. People come to church afflicted, tortured and deceived by the forces of darkness and all that these powerless men of God can do is say "it is well" when NOTHING IS WELL...Even Paul said we should covet the best gifts of the spirit and more specifically that we should prophesy (1 Corinthians 12:31 and 1 Corinthians 14:39) but we have men of God that cannot discern witches and wizards doing meeting in the church, they cannot hear from the LORD his words of wisdom and word of knowledge and worse still they do not have spiritual vision to be able to see into the spirit realm and uncover the hidden mysteries of scripture...rather they come and cast news from the Bible like NTA newscasters and when they are done the sheep of the LORD will go home underfed, spiritually malnourished and oppressed of the devil...Bro as a Christian, you are either powerful or not a Christian at all. A powerless Christian, is a faithless Christian and a faithless Christian is not a Christian at all...na benchwarmer be dat!

From the foregoing it is clear that you cannot clearly identify a false prophet and i humbly recommend you read the spiritual tutorial offered by Peter on who a false prophet is in 2 Peter 2:1-22...

T B Joshua is no where close to being false but he is every bit a prophet...his gift of the word of knowledge is OUTSTANDING! That man can strip you down to your boxers with his spiritually vision and the LORD confirms the words of T B Joshua with MIND BLOWING and UNBELIEVABLE signs and wonders (Hebrews2:3-4)!

...but the problem of many is that they'd rather judge the man T B Joshua from the comfort of their home with a PC and an internet connection on NAIRALAND than go themselves to SCOAN and see the wonders of God firsthand...

Mind you. I didnt accused him of been false. What I wrote was for all who claimed to be prophets. If you read the entire book of Jeremiah you will know that. The Jews has many false Prophets they believed them just like we do today. But God made them know he didn't speak to those prophets. He called them false prophets. But yet the Jewish people believe thier lies. Until God used Jeremiah to exposed them. We have to be careful confirming things. I believe only God can confirm a true Prophet. You are talking like the Muslims. They confirm Muhammad with full confidence. You do not know what people do in secret. The book of acts shows Simon the sorsorer healing people and doing miracles. By the way, who told you The church of Christ was built on Peter? undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
axiliborha:
it would get to a time where he would predict the end of our nation and how so many things would ride up...that is when we would value him like a piece of gold and crave for him like never before
yes o, uhmm
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by efficiencie(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
plappville:

Mind you. I didnt accused him of been false. What I wrote was for all who claimed to be prophets. If you read the entire book of Jeremiah you will know that. The Jews has many false Prophets they believed them just like we do today. But God made them know he didn't speak to those prophets. He called them false prophets. But yet the Jewish people believe thier lies. Until God used Jeremiah to exposed them. We have to be careful confirming things. I believe only God can confirm a true Prophet. You are talking like the Muslims. They confirm Muhammad with full confidence. You do not know what people do in secret. The book of acts shows Simon the sorsorer healing people and doing miracles. By the way, who told you The church of Christ was built on Peter? undecided

At your level of spiritual maturity is it hard to detect a sorcerer?Simon the sorcerer was exposed by Peter when he attempted to buy the anointing with money.
Satan cannot propagate the kingdom of God but our powerlessness has exposed us to deception.Do you know why Christ warned that even the elect could be deceived?Christ himself said: "when i return shall i find faith"...If you hear from God,faith enters your life and if you believe you'll see the glory of God.The question is how many of the elect today hear God well?How many of the elect can see the glory of God?We jump up and down in powerless churches and say we are in the era of grace but David under the old and outdated covenant did not only hear God,he beheld his glory (Psalm 27:4, Psalm 18).Common Ezekiel under this same covenant was by the river Chebar and yet saw God live and direct (Ezekiel 1-2)...Elijah displayed power and not tales by moonlight.

Power and Love!

Without these two we'll be casting news on the pulpit!
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
efficiencie:

At your level of spiritual maturity is it hard to detect a sorcerer?Simon the sorcerer was exposed by Peter when he attempted to buy the anointing with money.
Satan cannot propagate the kingdom of God but our powerlessness has exposed us to deception.Do you know why Christ warned that even the elect could be deceived?Christ himself said: "when i return shall i find faith"...If you hear from God,faith enters your life and if you believe you'll see the glory of God.The question is how many of the elect today hear God well?How many of the elect can see the glory of God?We jump up and down in powerless churches and say we are in the era of grace but David under the old and outdated covenant did not only hear God,he beheld his glory (Psalm 27:4, Psalm 18).Common Ezekiel under this same covenant was by the river Chebar and yet saw God live and direct (Ezekiel 1-2)...Elijah displayed power and not tales by moonlight.

Power and Love!

Without these two we'll be casting news on the pulpit!

If Simon didn't make this attempt, would Peter had known his heart? Remember verse 13 says
13 Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.

He was not truelly repented but was with them everywhere they go. They didn't rebuke him. Until He made them know He was pretending to have truelly repented. Only God can read the heart of a man. I am not saying there are no strong men of God today. My point is that. There are so many fake ones who can easily decieve even the very elects just as Christ says. Do not be carried away by thier signs and wonders. Many out there are Simon.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by efficiencie(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2016
plappville:

If Simon didn't make this attempt, would Peter had known his heart? Remember verse 13 says
13 Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.

He was not truelly repented but was with them everywhere they go. They didn't rebuke him. Until He made them know He was pretending to have truelly repented. Only God can read the heart of a man. I am not saying there are no strong men of God today. My point is that. There are so many fake ones who can easily decieve even the very elects just as Christ says. Do not be carried away by thier signs and wonders. Many out there are Simon.

Lemme tell you oga! Simon the sorcerer was revered to be from God by people who knew next to nothing of God or of his precepts. Philip preached to them and baptised them because all the while when John the Baptist, Christ and his disciples were baptising they were merrying in ignorance and sin...Simon was judged by the words of his own mouth, and that's why i say if you want to detect a false prophet check what he teaches, preaches and profess...Do you even know a prophet can be called and empowered by God but yet be false and lead people away into sin. Imagine churches where ministers and members are almost nude and they are encouraged not rebuked even when God speaks against it in Exodus 20:26...the elect of God must soak up God's anointing and power to see, hear and know God and satan's tricks...If satan used David against Israel who else can he not use (1Cronicles21:1) but if we grow in power and love, satan's deception becomes obvious...
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by Shaftrod(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
mutvy:
Well, if you have been following world news on CNN, BBC AL Jazeera, Press TV etc, you should be able to predict North Korea, Syria, Oil prices, global warming etc. I maintain, since TB Joshua was not able to predict the collapse of his own guests house, I found it very hard to believe him again.
Look at what you said to discredit that man's prediction. Do you mean that Americans who were caught unawares by this event were not following news on those channels?
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by efficiencie(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
plappville:

My dear we are in the era of signs and wonders...if Christians are to start ringing bells of suspicion every time they see a sign or wonder they will throw away the baby with the bath water and by that i mean they will treat both the works or God and those of satan in like manner and it is a shame for any Christian to do that because it is written: 1Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. ...If you are rich in the spirit you will know the things freely given to you from God. The signs and wonders sent from the LORD are for your edification and spiritual growth and are to be discerned. if you cannot discern the signs and wonders of God then check your spiritual life and grow...

Many Christians have died in ignorance...many Christians who would have consulted a true elder as it is written in James 5:14 have turned their eyes away simply because of the rumours promoted by the dark powers to derail afflicted people from receiving their salvation and deliverance...Sis, we are in the age of signs and wonder, satan and his children are performing, Christ and his true sons are performing by the power of the HolyGhost it is better a Christian take a stand and not be on the fence...
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by plappville(f): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2016
efficiencie:

Lemme tell you oga! Simon the sorcerer was revered to be from God by people who knew next to nothing of God or of his precepts. Philip preached to them and baptised them because all the while when John the Baptist, Christ and his disciples were baptising they were merrying in ignorance and sin...Simon was judged by the words of his own mouth, and that's why i say if you want to detect a false prophet check what he teaches, preaches and profess...Do you even know a prophet can be called and empowered by God but yet be false and lead people away into sin. Imagine churches where ministers and members are almost nude and they are encouraged not rebuked even when God speaks against it in Exodus 20:26...the elect of God must soak up God's anointing and power to see, hear and know God and satan's tricks...If satan used David against Israel who else can he not use (1Cronicles21:1) but if we grow in power and love, satan's deception becomes obvious...

There is no false prophet from the time of Christ and even today. Lets take all prophets as true. If you certified ur pastor/prophet. And I do thesame with my pastor. Then there is absolutely no false one. We make the bible false instead. Its still same my church/pastor is the true one thing. Through with this discussion. Thanks.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by plappville(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
efficiencie:

My dear we are in the era of signs and wonders...if Christians are to start ringing bells of suspicion every time they see a sign or wonder they will throw away the baby with the bath water and by that i mean they will treat both the works or God and those of satan in like manner and it is a shame for any Christian to do that because it is written: 1Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. ...If you are rich in the spirit you will know the things freely given to you from God. The signs and wonders sent from the LORD are for your edification and spiritual growth and are to be discerned. if you cannot discern the signs and wonders of God then check your spiritual life and grow...

Many Christians have died in ignorance...many Christians who would have consulted a true elder as it is written in James 5:14 have turned their eyes away simply because of the rumours promoted by the dark powers to derail afflicted people from receiving their salvation and deliverance...Sis, we are in the age of signs and wonder, satan and his children are performing, Christ and his true sons are performing by the power of the HolyGhost it is better a Christian take a stand and not be on the fence...

Same problem in Christianity. Self-righteousNess. Believing others who do not believe or trust thier Pastors or do not agree with thier church doctrine have no spiritual eyes. You know urself even with this you fall sometimes. Can you wholeheartedly certify someone to be a true Prophet ? Are you more spiritual than Jeremiah the prophet who didn't know a false prophet but say amen to what a false prophet prophecy? Well. Like I said before. I am not accusing anyone to be false. But I am been careful. Through with this talk cheers.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea by efficiencie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

Same problem in Christianity. Self-righteousNess. Believing others who do not believe or trust thier Pastors or do not agree with thier church doctrine have no spiritual eyes. You know urself even with this you fall sometimes. Can you wholeheartedly certify someone to be a true Prophet ? Are you more spiritual than Jeremiah the prophet who didn't know a false prophet but say amen to what a false prophet prophecy? Well. Like I said before. I am not accusing anyone to be false. But I am been careful. Through with this talk cheers.

thnx 4 ur patience, i enjoyed our conversation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Jenna Presley (Pornographic-Star) Finds Jesus / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.