Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Five Years Old British/nigerian Born Child Now ISIS Member (videos And Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Years Old British/nigerian Born Child Now ISIS Member (videos And Pics) (456 Views)

FBI Agent Marries ISIS Member / Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Years Old British/nigerian Born Child Now ISIS Member (videos And Pics) by info247plus: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
A Nigerian man living in London called Henry Dare,says his grandson made an appearance in ISIS latest video and was saying 'we will kill them over there' in the video

The video shows five hostages killed by ISIS after being accused of being UK spies. Dare went further to explain that his daughter (Khadijah) joined ISIS a few years ago after converting to Islam and then left for Syria.

Dare, who is also known as Sunday, said that he recognized the child from the video as Isa, one of the sons of his daughter Khadijah, who has also been used as a figurehead by Isis.

Speaking to channel 4 news from his home in south-east London he said “I can’t disown him. He’s my grandson. I know him very well,”. “He doesn't know anything. He’s a small boy. They are just using him as a shield… he doesn't like it over there”.

Also speaking Victoria Dare the wife of Henry Dare and grandmother of the boy (Isa) revealed she hasn't seen lsa for three years since she dropped him and her Muslim convert daughter Grace off at the airport three years ago.

Grace (Khadijah) told me she was going on holiday in Egypt or Turkey. I never knew she secretly traveled to Syria to join ISIS .

But having seen the video in which Isa, now five, was paraded in military clothes and wearing an ISIS propaganda bandana, she said she believed it was him.
she said.

SEE FULL STORY HERE : http://info247plus..com.ng/2016/01/five-years-old-nigerian-born-child-now.html

Re: Five Years Old British/nigerian Born Child Now ISIS Member (videos And Pics) by abuomaIV(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Allow the boy sir. when he dies Grace will understand the need and importance of a male child

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fast Weight Loss Tips / Meet Powerful Gospel Act Blaze / Twitter Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.