Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. (3015 Views)

Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
5 Men of God who should be ashamed of themselves--Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor. (@EI_Eizy)

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" thus says the holy Bilble. But the bible never implored us not to tell them the truth. In fact, silence can sometimes become sinful. Before I go ahead with the list I would like to state that this isn't intended in any way to ridicule any person, church or religion. I am a committed christian and my commitment to simple and honest christianity pushed me to speak up on our men of God who let us down.

No 5 : Prophet T.B Joshua.

The self acclaimed prophet of the Synagogue Church of All Nation( no insults intended) is facing trial for negligence in the collapse of his building that killed 116 of his members. The prophet who claims "vision responsibility"(that's what I call it) for half of the major events around and mostly tragedy couldn't see this one coming. After every major event, videos will surface on how he predicated it before hand and how its a shame we don't follow him. This simply means that if you are his member, you have the opportunity of hearing his prophecies live before they happen. Why didn't he see this one? Why didn't he show up in court to defend himself against the suit of negligence slammed on him? TB Joshua isn't God and as such shouldn't be held responsible for the collapse but his prophet status, the findings about that building and the embarrassing conspiracy theory he put up isn't really helping his cause.

No 4: Pastor W.F kumuyi.

This is a gentleman and a scholar who shouldn't make this list. They say, when you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Being the General Overseer of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria is the exact definition of glass house. And as such you should be careful of what you preach or teach because you might be an unexpected casualty. When Kumuyi's son wedded, the whole media went agog with pictures which showed that the wedding in Jamaica was a flamboyant wedding which is a taboo in Deeper Life Ministry. Everything which was considered anathema in the ministry were all present. From lipstick, to flowers, earings, seethrough hands etc. Members felt betrayed. To me the most shocking thing was the smiling presence of their mentor kumuyi himself. This alone suggested consent. Never mind the apologies that ensued, what will happen to the thousands of wedded Deeper Life adherents who he ruined the gloss of their wedding by not allowing them look good on their wedding day? Blackmailing them with a doctrine that labelled glamour, make up as sin. Mind you, he didn't even resign.

No 3 Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

As an unrepentant catholic, this is the hardest one to add on the list but truth must be told. The flamboyant priest's surgeon into politics is embarrassing. Throughout the election, he was inconsistent with his statements. He thought we have forgotten how he said about Jonathan in 2011. God forbid that I should call a man of God a liar but his squabble with Dame Patience Jonathan leaves little to be desired. His attraction to people of power isn't exactly bad but come on!! he is s reverend father. The most shameful being his latest comment aftermath his visit to Buhari. First of all, why should he visit Buhari? Is he a community leader? Why didn't he prophesy to Buhari privately that people want his life? Why did he have to run his mouth publicly either to gain attention or score cheap favour? Its like me telling you that someone wants your life today but God won't allow it happen knowing fully well that because you are healthy there is 99 person you will live till tommorrow. That's not even a prophecy, its a trick. Why is he frolicking with the high and mighty? He should be on the pulpit condemning evil and defending the helpless. Father please stay away from politics.

No 2:Pastor Chris Oyhakilome.

This man is controversy personified. The prosperity preacher whose overwhelming ability to mesmerize people with seasoned panache matches his propensity for mini atrocities cannot be left out. His role in the land dispute with Pastor adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God was terrible. He kept acting and saying things that you cannot associate with a man of God. Remember the Transcorp Hilton theft? Why always him?. A church member looted a ludicrous amount of money and donated it to him(not God). When asked to refund, he refused. The simple christian question would have been to ask an ordinary hotel manager how he got millions of Naira and thousands of dollars to sow seed. Of course he knew it was stolen but didn't care anyway. Just when you thought the handsome preacher is off the radar of controversy he pops up. He was invited by the EFCC thrice for money laundering. That's not all, he is currently enjoying his messy divorce. Yes, its not even the wife's infidelity, it was him. Accused of multiple adulterous acts. The most controversial being the rumour of relationship with a church member (names withheld). He should really be no 1 on this list. Mind you he was the one that said masturbation isn't a sin. Just saying.

No 1: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

The senior pastor of World of life bible church. First of all, this man came against TB joshua in 2012, doubting if he was really a man of God,if he can do it, please don't judge me. He claimed he was presented a private jet by his congregation in 2012.Mind you, his congregation isn't that large. The pastor's air plane was used to illegally ferry money by Nigerian Government to south Africa.The claimed to be oblivious of the deal. The aircraft's registration number is different from the one he claimed his congregation gave him. This suggests that he has more than one private jet,(Think Oyedepo). This makes him a billionaire. The last time I saw him celebrate his birthday with charity, he did with bags of rice.(Really?) As Nigerians continues to marvel at the revelations from #Dasukigate about those involved with the diversion of Arms fund. It is very shameful as a christian to hear that the president of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) is involved. Why are these men of God embarrassing us?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by dyadeleye(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baba God dey watch all of us in Blueray
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by DeHero1: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm... o ga o.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by jared007: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mr Eizy are u among the officials that shall judge and reward Christians in Heaven? I am very sure if ur pathetic life(since u were born) is displayed on Channels TV, nairalanders would quickly identify so many sins attached to u and the ones u won medals for.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by oglalasioux(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Very good. But you left out the other two thieving pastors; Oyedepo and Adeboye. What of the Imams and Bishops? They are all in the bandwagon.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by JackBizzle: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
jared007:
Mr Eizy are u among the officials that shall judge and reward Christians in Heaven? I am very sure if ur pathetic life(since u were born) is displayed on Channels TV, nairalanders would quickly identify so many sins attached to u and the ones u won medals for.

Face the topic and not the messenger.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
@Jack Bizzle: Thank you very much.

I don't remember mentioning heaven or hell, I don't remember saying either committed any sin or won't heaven. So I am perplexed by your comments. I only mentioned their activities which was scandalous. I Of course could talk about their private lives but that would judgemental. As Humans, they are subject to criticism let alone ambassadors of the church.

I replied you instead of him. I don't like joining issues with someone who is incapable of unserstanding plane issues.
jared007:
Eizy:

@ Jack Bizzle: Thank you very much.
I don't remember mentioning heaven or hell, I don't remember saying either committed any sin or won't heaven. So I am perplexed by your comments. I only mentioned their activities which was scandalous. I Of course could talk about their private lives but that would judgemental. As Humans, they are subject to criticism let alone ambassadors of the church.
I replied you instead of him. I don't like joining issues with someone who is incapable of unserstanding plane issues.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by oldschooljam(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice one Op expect their gullible haleluya crew to come for you grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Op may God forgive u, kumuyi resigned his position as the church overseer, the church body refused him from resigning, and if I may as were u there to witness the wedding cos from we I saw there was jotting like ear rings or lipstick just the wedding gown and flower... Beside his children can answer for them selves on judgment day.... Mind u am not even a Christian

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by johnydon22(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2016
chilet4cici:
Op may God forgive u, kumuyi resigned his position as the church overseer, the church body refused him from resigning, and if I may as were u there to witness the wedding cos from we I saw there was jotting like ear rings or lipstick just the wedding gown and flower... Beside his children can answer for them selves on judgment day.... Mind u am not even a Christian
Bro you can lie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by allanphash7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is Mr Eizy MOG or son of man ?
jared007:
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sadly sadly, true
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by analice107: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who made you a judge over God's elect?
Rom. 8 :33 who shall any thing to the charge of God's elect?
It is God who justifies.
34: Who is he that condemns? It is Christ who died...
Unto Him they stand or fall.
Why are you so concern about a other man's servant? Did you call any of them into ministry? Where you there when they were called? Do you think Christ is too weak to deal with them if they are not feeding the sheep adequately?
If you were given the duty of bringing charges against these people, you can do it better than he who sent them?
Why are you gathering wood to set yourself and your generation up on fire?
Hear what the Bible says concerning the pastors.
Jeremiah 23 :1. Woe be u to the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture, says the Lord.
2. Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the Pastors that feed my people, you have scattered my flock, and driven them away..., I will visit upon you the evil of your doings.

Don't make the mistake of thinking anyone will escape. God is not a Nigerian. So, no one will escape justice.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:
Who made you a judge over God's elect?
Rom. 8 :33 who shall any thing to the charge of God's elect?
It is God who justifies.
34: Who is he that condemns? It is Christ who died...
Unto Him they stand or fall.
Why are you so concern about a other man's servant? Did you call any of them into ministry? Where you there when they were called? Do you think Christ is too weak to deal with them if they are not feeding the sheep adequately?
If you were given the duty of bringing charges against these people, you can do it better than he who sent them?
Why are you gathering wood to set yourself and your generation up on fire?
Hear what the Bible says concerning the pastors.
Jeremiah 23 :1. Woe be u to the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture, says the Lord.
2. Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the Pastors that feed my people, you have scattered my flock, and driven them away..., I will visit upon you the evil of your doings.

Don't make the mistake of thinking anyone will escape. God is not a Nigerian. So, no one will escape justice.

At which point did I judge? Where did I talk about heaven or condemnation? Is there anything I mentioned above that didn't happen ? Which one of these points wasn't a scandal? I only pointed out things that our supposed ambassadors did that is shameful. If you think not criticising a man of God makes you are better christian then goodluck with that.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Palantir: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eizy, even the Bible MANDATES that we judge but judge righteously. See John 7:24. So making a judgemental statement isn't illegal. You need not worry about that. In addition, I admire your attempt to be as objective as possible in this. As Christians, it is our responsibility to point out wrongs that are done in the name of the One we follow. It is our responsibility to try to help thers not to be swayed by sin, false doctine and outright deception. So with regards to all this, 3 gbosa for you cheesy.

I agree with all the points you raise. These men should be embarassed with themselves not because what they do is wrong (which in many cases it os) but because the Bible admonishes us to flee every appearance of evil. This is especially important to leaders of congregations who are role models to their flock. Even Paul said and I rephrase "since you didn't see Jesus, look at me and follow me" When our religious leaders now do things that seem wrong and then justify ot because they have a measure of grace that they want to teach us, they should not be surprised when their flock see these sins as normall and acceptable. AND it is up to the rest of the body of Christ to JUDGE these things so that the elect are not decieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Palantir:
Eizy, even the Bible MANDATES that we judge but judge righteously. See John 7:24. So making a judgemental statement isn't illegal. You need not worry about that. In addition, I admire your attempt to be as objective as possible in this. As Christians, it is our responsibility to point out wrongs that are done in the name of the One we follow. It is our responsibility to try to help thers not to be swayed by sin, false doctine and outright deception. So with regards to all this, 3 gbosa for you cheesy.

I agree with all the points you raise. These men should be embarassed with themselves not because what they do is wrong (which in many cases it os) but because the Bible admonishes us to flee every appearance of evil. This is especially important to leaders of congregations who are role models to their flock. Even Paul said and I rephrase "since you didn't see Jesus, look at me and follow me" When our religious leaders now do things that seem wrong and then justify ot because they have a measure of grace that they want to teach us, they should not be surprised when their flock see these sins as normall and acceptable. AND it is up to the rest of the body of Christ to JUDGE these things so that the elect are not decieved.

Three gbosaa for you...your understanding is exceptional
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by analice107: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eizy:

At which point did I judge? Where did I talk about heaven or condemnation? Is there anything I mentioned above that didn't happen ? Which one of these points wasn't a scandal? I only pointed out things that our supposed ambassadors did that is shameful. If you think not criticising a man of God makes you are better christian then goodluck with that.
Shameful to who? You? Why should you be ashamed if my brother whom you are not related to runs around naked? Let me be the one to be ashamed. Don't worry, when they stand before who sent them, they shall pay.
You, don't set yourself up for trouble.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by ojuu4u(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2016
You are not ashamed of yourself for going backward when these so-called men of
God are moving forward. you just came here to displayed your ignorant on screen. What was offence of Job when he was attacked by devil? 2 who told u that salvation of a father automatically transmitted to children? Lastly who told you that man of God is perfect as almighty? OP u are human being like them pls try to achieve 1/10 of their achievement
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
ojuu4u:
You are not ashamed of yourself for going backward when these so-called men of
God are moving forward. you just came here to displayed your ignorant on screen. What was offence of Job when he was attacked by devil? 2 who told u that salvation of a father automatically transmitted to children? Lastly who told you that man of God is perfect as almighty? OP u are human being like them pls try to achieve 1/10 of their achievement

Are humans really this shallow? Who is talking about salvation? I am a human like them, people criticise me daily for my shortcomings. What is wrong in critiscizing men of God? Who is speaking of their achievents? Am I in competition with them? You are a shallow gullible fellow.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by ojuu4u(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Eizy post=41776743]

Are humans really this shallow? Who is talking about salvation? I am a human like them, people criticise me daily for my shortcomings. What is wrong in critiscizing men of God? Who is speaking of their achievents? Am I in competition with them? You are a shallow gullible fellow.

am nt criticizing u bt asking u questns, whc i expect u to ask, people like u ar clogs in the wheel of progres, to answ u why sud kumuyi be ashame? Must kumuyi salvatn automaticaly transmited to son? Kip critizing them, they are movin 4ward
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=41780631][/quote]

What's a clog in the wheel of their progress? Why do you keep talking about progress as if we are talking about business? I get it, Kumuyi is your pastor.

If you feel he shouldn't feel any iota of shame for betraying his own doctrines then I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by ojuu4u(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Eizy post=41783120]

What's a clog in the wheel of their progress? Why do you keep talking about progress as if we are talking about business? I get it, Kumuyi is your pastor.

If you feel he shouldn't feel any iota of shame for betraying his own doctrines then I have nothing more to say to you.

none of them is my pastor nd all of them are my pastors. Why ar u sayin they are not ashamed becos of imperfectons whic is atribute of humans. Yes am talkin abt progres. Did u tink its only in buz one can progres? Ve u heard abt spiritual progres b4? My advise 4 u is dat stop tinking as if man of GOD can make mistake or even atacked,
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by octopusfreaky(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=41785372][/quote],yez the dude is his child,,i am sure he trained his child but since he didnt follow his Father's teaching,,do u want him to kill his son,??.On judgement day ,,they both stand separately..

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=41785372][/quote]

So a pastor cannot make mistakes? So a pastor cannot be criticised? Now I know the type I have beem arguing with. Am done here. Goodluck with your chosen path of self deception.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by edekoln: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eizy:
5 Men of God who should be ashamed of themselves--Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor. Why are these men of God embarassiing us?[

They embarass us because the god in that name 'men of God' is MAMMON. Besides, I thot I was the only one who figured pastor ayo has more than one private jet contrary to what he led nigerians to believe when he claimed he got a jet for his birthday gift at the time he needed it badly. God exposed him. Wbat a 'holy' lier he is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by ojuu4u(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Eizy post=41789286]

So a pastor cannot make mistakes? So a pastor cannot be criticised? Now I know the type I have beem arguing with. Am done here. Goodluck with your chosen path of self deception.

re-read what u posted, is that criticism? that's not how to criticize u re pulling them down. if truly u know

they can make mistakes u won't be pulling them down publicly
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Eizy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=41816483][/quote]

Bro everything I wrote appeared on national newspaper, apart from Fr Mbaka's case, they rest were reported as scandals on paper, its already public and people know.
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by charlsecy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
chilet4cici:
kumuyi resigned his position as the church overseer, the church body refused him from resigning...
How sensible does that look? How many parents in Deeper Life who had cause to resign have had their resignation denied?
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by dynamic123(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
stop saying rubbish about men of God.. God willpunish you :Pstop saying rubbish about men of God.. God willpunish you
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by BodyKiss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
analice107:

Shameful to who? You? Why should you be ashamed if my brother whom you are not related to runs around naked? Let me be the one to be ashamed. Don't worry, when they stand before who sent them, they shall pay.
You, don't set yourself up for trouble.

@ the emboldened, smh at this kind of mindset
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by BodyKiss(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
dynamic123:
stop saying rubbish about men of God.. God willpunish you :Pstop saying rubbish about men of God.. God willpunish you

What a bully your God is?
Re: 5 Men Of God Who Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves. by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eizy:
5 Men of God who should be ashamed of themselves--Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor. (@EI_Eizy)

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" thus says the holy Bilble. But the bible never implored us not to tell them the truth. In fact, silence can sometimes become sinful. Before I go ahead with the list I would like to state that this isn't intended in any way to ridicule any person, church or religion. I am a committed christian and my commitment to simple and honest christianity pushed me to speak up on our men of God who let us down.

No 5 : Prophet T.B Joshua.

The self acclaimed prophet of the Synagogue Church of All Nation( no insults intended) is facing trial for negligence in the collapse of his building that killed 116 of his members. The prophet who claims "vision responsibility"(that's what I call it) for half of the major events around and mostly tragedy couldn't see this one coming. After every major event, videos will surface on how he predicated it before hand and how its a shame we don't follow him. This simply means that if you are his member, you have the opportunity of hearing his prophecies live before they happen. Why didn't he see this one? Why didn't he show up in court to defend himself against the suit of negligence slammed on him? TB Joshua isn't God and as such shouldn't be held responsible for the collapse but his prophet status, the findings about that building and the embarrassing conspiracy theory he put up isn't really helping his cause.

No 4: Pastor W.F kumuyi.

This is a gentleman and a scholar who shouldn't make this list. They say, when you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Being the General Overseer of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria is the exact definition of glass house. And as such you should be careful of what you preach or teach because you might be an unexpected casualty. When Kumuyi's son wedded, the whole media went agog with pictures which showed that the wedding in Jamaica was a flamboyant wedding which is a taboo in Deeper Life Ministry. Everything which was considered anathema in the ministry were all present. From lipstick, to flowers, earings, seethrough hands etc. Members felt betrayed. To me the most shocking thing was the smiling presence of their mentor kumuyi himself. This alone suggested consent. Never mind the apologies that ensued, what will happen to the thousands of wedded Deeper Life adherents who he ruined the gloss of their wedding by not allowing them look good on their wedding day? Blackmailing them with a doctrine that labelled glamour, make up as sin. Mind you, he didn't even resign.

No 3 Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

As an unrepentant catholic, this is the hardest one to add on the list but truth must be told. The flamboyant priest's surgeon into politics is embarrassing. Throughout the election, he was inconsistent with his statements. He thought we have forgotten how he said about Jonathan in 2011. God forbid that I should call a man of God a liar but his squabble with Dame Patience Jonathan leaves little to be desired. His attraction to people of power isn't exactly bad but come on!! he is s reverend father. The most shameful being his latest comment aftermath his visit to Buhari. First of all, why should he visit Buhari? Is he a community leader? Why didn't he prophesy to Buhari privately that people want his life? Why did he have to run his mouth publicly either to gain attention or score cheap favour? Its like me telling you that someone wants your life today but God won't allow it happen knowing fully well that because you are healthy there is 99 person you will live till tommorrow. That's not even a prophecy, its a trick. Why is he frolicking with the high and mighty? He should be on the pulpit condemning evil and defending the helpless. Father please stay away from politics.

No 2:Pastor Chris Oyhakilome.

This man is controversy personified. The prosperity preacher whose overwhelming ability to mesmerize people with seasoned panache matches his propensity for mini atrocities cannot be left out. His role in the land dispute with Pastor adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God was terrible. He kept acting and saying things that you cannot associate with a man of God. Remember the Transcorp Hilton theft? Why always him?. A church member looted a ludicrous amount of money and donated it to him(not God). When asked to refund, he refused. The simple christian question would have been to ask an ordinary hotel manager how he got millions of Naira and thousands of dollars to sow seed. Of course he knew it was stolen but didn't care anyway. Just when you thought the handsome preacher is off the radar of controversy he pops up. He was invited by the EFCC thrice for money laundering. That's not all, he is currently enjoying his messy divorce. Yes, its not even the wife's infidelity, it was him. Accused of multiple adulterous acts. The most controversial being the rumour of relationship with a church member (names withheld). He should really be no 1 on this list. Mind you he was the one that said masturbation isn't a sin. Just saying.

No 1: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

The senior pastor of World of life bible church. First of all, this man came against TB joshua in 2012, doubting if he was really a man of God,if he can do it, please don't judge me. He claimed he was presented a private jet by his congregation in 2012.Mind you, his congregation isn't that large. The pastor's air plane was used to illegally ferry money by Nigerian Government to south Africa.The claimed to be oblivious of the deal. The aircraft's registration number is different from the one he claimed his congregation gave him. This suggests that he has more than one private jet,(Think Oyedepo). This makes him a billionaire. The last time I saw him celebrate his birthday with charity, he did with bags of rice.(Really?) As Nigerians continues to marvel at the revelations from #Dasukigate about those involved with the diversion of Arms fund. It is very shameful as a christian to hear that the president of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) is involved. Why are these men of God embarrassing us?

i think its been harsh to put Kumuyi and maybe Mbaka in that list. They should not be ashamed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why I Don’t Take Christians Seriously. / Religion And Authority / Women On Men Wears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.