Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins (828 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Xmen Vs The Justice League / Xmen 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by Billw(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
These two movies have one of the best adverts but disappointing story line.which of them is worse
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by tboy1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
Watchmen is Worse
Xmen Origins was ok but i cant watch it again
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by spikedcylinder: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
I haven't seen Watchmen but Xmen was pretty horrible.
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by tboy1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I haven't seen Watchmen but Xmen was pretty horrible.
is it just me that thought the film was ok . . . most ppl i know hate the movie
maybe because i downloaded the dvd copy before it came out in cinema and didnt pay for cinema ticks, would had been pissed off if i did pay for it though cheesy

dont bother watching watchmen - movie is crap
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by iice(f): 4:24am On Jun 17, 2009
Didn't really enjoy both as i would have liked to.

Origins is the weakest of the X-men movies. . .and i expected so much more.

Same with Watchmen, i expected so much more. Snyder did a great job visually but somehow the power of the novel got lost when translated in movie undecided

I hope Transformers 2 redeems the whole summer blockbuster thing
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by ExInferis(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2009
actually, watchmen has always been a fan project; on that score, it worked.   .    .   .  sort of. its the visualization of Doc Manhattan that took the wind out of the sails. a god-like being reduced to a dreary, very mortal gay no thanks to ropey CGI and billy Crudup who cant act to save his nuts. and speaking of nuts, wots with the teensy weensy *woody* they gave him? i mean, in scenes where he's shown nude full frontal, that thing is just hanging lifelessly like a good 5 inches below average. you'd think a god would have some real *meat* on him. he can make castles out of martian sand but he cant give himself some quickie penile extension? wots up with that? me, with those thar powers, that'd be my fisrt act, if god forbid im that *short*. cool

Xmen Origins (or Franchise Origins) is just a rousing brain-dead commerce fun movie which requires you know precious little of the real Origins series from the comics and just accept it as a fun way to kill time. its not too bad if you forget X2 for a minute, but its great if you keep X3 in mind.

Transformers 2 is what you call More-of-the-same summer blockbuster sequel for the popcorn crowd.  hell, you can walk into your local multiplex high on a dozen pills and still enjoy the carnage Bay is set to unleash onscreen with typical abandon.

intellectuals, stay at home come june 26. this one isnt for you.

here is something funny: recently, Uwe Boll said Michael Bay cant direct.

best movie of 2009 so far: Pixar's Up.
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by iice(f): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by Kposh(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2009
watchmen is worst angry angry angry angry angrytotally annoyin
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by ExInferis(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
obviously you're not a fan.

im guessing you thoroughly enjoyed mamma mia.
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by shotster50(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2009
I think Watchman was great. If you have read the comics, you will know how hard a task it was to make it to the screen. As for people hating it, I find that the movie simply went past peoples head. Its not one for the feeble minded or the easily satisfied or brain dead group lol.
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by makib: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2009
i kinda like Xmen origins maybe because i'm a fan of Hugh Jackman and Xmen movies but since i bought the watchmen, i've only watched it once and regreted buying it.

hey, mama mia is a good movie
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by Okijajuju1(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2009
Havent seen Watchmen, but anything worse than X-men origin must have been produced by 51/52 Iweka road, Onitsha.
Re: Which Is Worse Between Watchmen And Xmen Origins by saintkola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
WATCHMEN really sucked. I wish i could 'unwatch' it! Itz probably d worst movie i've seen this year.

(1) (Reply)

Dispute Over Eko International Film Festival Resolved In Lagos, Nigeria / Dispatches: Return To Africa (Nigeria)- Witch Children / What's With These Nigerian Cinemas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.