Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina (11720 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by yourmex: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2009
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,the guy they too feel that serve am right,stardom has gone to his head,i would have join in the beatiing if am there,katsina thugs you do well ok, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by MrCrackles(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2009
deb:

We need to bulldoze some brains in Nigeria. Money don block some people's thinking faculty.

You dont need to bulldoze any brain, you need to let other peeps live with thier opinions and views
Geddit?
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2009
naijaloni:

"Panic set in and the production offered Iyke extra payment to stick with the project that would have fallen apart without his participation."

I think people have missed this portion. He was offered extra payment and refused.

Anyway, if he was beaten black and blue, wouldn't it appear on the movie,

yes, he didn't accept extra payment because of his pride. see what over-bloated
self-ego can do to a man. now he's beaten and disgraced!
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by PurestBoy(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Who dash you HTC? angry wink cheesy

Na buy I buy am, abi u wan dash me one? Na HTC Diamond I dey use but i no mind if I see HTC Max 4G from you
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by oscarq: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
grin What are u guys saying? You need to meet this guy one on one,he's so arrogant and full of shit, do you know pple like that are nothing when u go to their bedrock. Serves him right,He needs to be taught more lessons. Sorry Jimmy,once beaten twice shy don't let this repeat itself again u know u are a nollywood star,ah ah respect ur self ok.Be a good boy.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by oscarq: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked,cant believe dis! and if its true then it shows that u never respected yourself because its business we are talking about here.its not easy to cough out a whooping amount of money like that and not getting the profit.so brother be more considerate next time ok.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by factbox(f): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked,cant believe dis! and if its true then it shows that u never respected yourself because its business we are talking about here.its not easy to cough out a whooping amount of money like that and not getting the profit.so brotherĀ  be more considerate next time ok.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by 2sleek2NV(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2009
So plus all d bruce lee n jet li wey jim learn,dm stil mend am. Cos me i hear say jim na black belter.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
the boy is too rude ojare!
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2009
hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin hope say they no spoil him fine boy sha
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2009
him go go stitch am now grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by origina9ja(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2009
oscar q:

shocked shocked shocked,cant believe dis! and if its true then it shows that u never respected yourself because its business we are talking about here.its not easy to cough out a whooping amount of money like that and not getting the profit.so brother be more considerate next time ok.

factbox:

why do we have the same comment with the different users wink wink
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by tox(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
Abegin all dis talk talks lipsrsealed! the points are clear that the whole fault came from the producers! 1] contract melt fot three days, expired and i want to leave,

2] he said he was not interested in a extra fee, did we all consider that maybe dis movie might not seen nor sound the way the script was meant to,

3] d wife of an adviser to d governor of k'stina, see d statement (called people to plead or help beg him not to leave)

dis was where d all roughness started, i dnt want, you cnt force me! we all have aggresivness in us,which he used and the least dat could be done was for him to be draged!
And both engaged in a shout, where were d producers, when him and kaki were shouting
it's clear, they must of done something to want him defend himself,and d least more men can do against one is to be proud to hit him and also force him to do wat is against his will @ gun point, check it now! if it was you n ko, datz if the story is ture enough

He is one guy i neva fail to yab when he misbehaved face to face making hair wearing italian suit with jeans all looking colour riot bt i never fail to smile at him when he took corrections, and also fight for his rite
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
don't try to rationalize that rude boy's behaviour. he got what he deserved.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by VENUSS(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
saw iyke on tv rappin one nonsense wit 2face. he spoilt the whole

tin, cos if na only 2face am used to his crab but now i hav to condole anoda crab
iyke is launching his music in ghana, can wait to c his own madness to.

iyke bro carry-on na ur tyme, but e go xpire sha.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by origina9ja(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2009
i thought he was only into acting
na wa everybody is in the music industry
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by Nezan(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
Make dem beat am, de boy too arrogant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by ebong4waz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
i really don't care so much about this fellow. but how many wrongs make a right? inasmuch as he's an arse to many pple, he shouldn't get humiliated that way. the thing pple fail to realise is that this can happen to any1, even you shocked! so the who producers didn't do their project management, evaluations & assessments properly use strong arm tactics & who eventually bears the brunt??!

it's quite sad & unfortunate, people shouldn't because of the fact that they have an axe to grind with him hasten to condemn the dude.

he has his shortcomings as a human which might be extreme, i believe there are better ways of humbling a man & purging him of his over-bloated ego & i certainly know that this isn't one of such methods.

i hope he learns his lessons anyway!!
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by soloqy: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
Goodness me! Was there no written contract? I am guessing there was since we are hearing of the contract expiring in three days.

After the three days, he has a right to move on to other engagements and he also has a right to refuse any additional fees they promise him.

There ought to have been a contract review. Do you blame him? They producers probably promised him additional pay verbally and we know that can not hold up in any court in case they fail to pay.

The lady that called security operatives should be sued to court and also reported to the producers/directors guild or whatever they are called.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2009
he's playing in Ghana? well, i hope he doesn't get beaten there too grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by debosky(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2009
He had no right to walk out - were the producers supposed to sell half a movie? It is irresponsible to walk out like that, especially after being offered compensation for the extended period.

I hope they've beaten some sense into his head. grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by origina9ja(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2009
debo ba wo ni
na wa 4 u oo
u just dissapear like that
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
even though iyke was rude (i hold no brief for him), i think part of what contributed
to all this mess is the nigerian movie producer's penchant for serialising movies into
parts. after acting 'part 1' the boy was tired and wanted to go but the die hard
home movie producer wanted to stretch the play into three parts and iyke was not
ready for such nonsense.
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
it will be a great day when nigerian movie producers learn how to tell
a simple story under one hour and a half instead of serialising them
for maximum financial gains. then they will not have to fight with the
likes of jim iyke grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by Nezan(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
when play acting turns into physical kunfu fight, e get as e be grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by Ambber(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
were the cameras still rolling during the kungfu session? Jimmy boy, choose your battles with wisdom next time especially if you are outnumbered. hope e no lose any tooth sha? I hear say na im be the skesiest (sexiest?) man in nollywood. he must have spent days and days voting for himself. Roflmao
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by lagosown: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
thank God they beat the fucker , he's so arrogant in real life its unbelievable. I hope that son of a bitch makes it out here to Brooklyn, so I can show him some NY concrete jungle love. gay!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by vislabraye(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2009
Jim Iyke's kung fu failed him cry. What a pity. I heard he's a black belter in Taekwando. All martial artists would feel embarassed.
If Jim Iyke was a likeable person, probably things could have been different, No one says any good thing about him including people who know him personally.
Nigerian factor is another thing else,contracts are not properly spelt out cleraly- actors and producers don't act like professionals. On the other hand, i think Jim Iyke should also be considerate enough.
The questions we should ask are: How many days extra was he askedto stay? How much was he offered?
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by GeorgeD1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
he probably got a 'honorary' black belt instead of the real thing grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by webpro(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
we are getting something wrong here, maybe it was part of this script too ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

afteral everything is obtainable in our movies, we re-write the script during the acting
Re: Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina by origina9ja(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2009
dont be silly shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEXY MOVIE From Japan / Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Gulder Ultimate Search 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.