Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo (27615 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by tete7000(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Jésu!
Where is liar Mohammed ?
In Lie's voice, na soft target. No soul is lost.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by todayboy: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
#turantbuhari please save the lives of Nigerians than wasting the nation resources on witchhunting and chasing so called enemies. The economy need your attention more than chasing shadows called corruption
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by DaGC(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cant all these retards just blow them selves up during training and rehearsals? angry angry

R.I.P to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by modath(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Boko people are cursed!!

You chased people out of their homes, still chase them to refugee camp!! cry

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Skybee1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This is the kind of news wailers love to hear.

Oya enjoy yourselves.
why nat hlp mi beg ur uselezz lia lia mininster to learn hw ti say d truth fo once,all d same i wish buari administration wat he wish Gej admin.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by mrborntodoit: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I was never happy because it happened in my country and its a matter of life and death. Its beyond politics to me, i have sense unlike the wailing wailers team

Na lie joooor, it was political points for you and your chanji chanting e-thugz until you guys found yourselves at the receiving end!!

Abeg enjoy your cold akamu without Sugar and whilst at it,don't complain grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Lilimax(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thought these savages have been defeated undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

was that not the kind of news that brougth APC to power?
Pls, Inform the hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by zubycharles(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
ODIEGWU O....dis people again sadODIEGWU O....dis people again
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

was that not the kind of news that brougth APC to power?
Pls, Inform the hypocrite!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by kelvyn7: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

Just thé same kind of news you loved during Gej's tenure grin

If e pain you, make you just technically shut d'fvck up cool

exactly!! thats what they too were craving to hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by phemmie06(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Only God can change the orientation of this sect members.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by STAMPandSEAL: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blood of JESU!

I think this is just technically bombing of IDPians ...*Lai Mohammed*

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by abduljabbar4(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

Na lie joooor, it was political points for you and your chanji chanting e-thugz until you guys found yourselves at the receiving end!!

Abeg enjoy your cold akamu without complains grin

You know that im from the north? Well, we stll thank God for the oming of Buhari as things have gotten a lot better. The useless otuokke fisher man was using it as an opportunity to fund his campaign.

Skybee1:
why nat hlp mi beg ur uselezz lia lia mininster to learn hw ti say d truth fo once,all d same i wish buari administration wat he wish Gej admin.

It doesnt matter, Buhari's' success against boko haram is incomparable to that of the careless he-goat

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Just for 77 virgins hehehehe.
Not funny sad
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Skybee1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
alcmene:
They were all rejoicing when Buhari threatened other Nigerians with death if not elected.

Now he has been elected and has subsequently turned his back on wethe suffering Hausa masses

I am not surprised because I do not have a single hope on this despotic and undemocratic government of a gambari man
Thump up my broda,let dem reap d dividen of change dy voted fo,i pity dem.wen d devil rule d pipo suffer

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Exponental(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tolexander:
May the suicide bomber rot in hell!
May thunderbolt catch him while forking the 77virgins in hell!
even if the virgin is mad n sex starved, she won't grant him
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
LORD JESUS have mercy

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by mrborntodoit: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You know that im from the north? Well, we stll thank God for the oming of Buhari as things have gotten a lot better. The useless otuokke fisher man was using it as an opportunity to fund his campaign.

It doesnt matter, Buhari's' success against boko haram is incomparable to that of the careless he-goat

Either you were brainwashed or you are lying on purpose, but either which way , I won't waste my time with a slowpoke like you because the truth can never be modified even amongst liars and thieves !

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Itsekiriman101: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Every suicide bomb we ask "where is Lai Mohammed". Suicide bombing is a tactic used by terrorists who have lost the ability to carry out conventional fights. That they succeed in bringing down soft targets once in a while does not mean that they are winning; rather it shows that their numbers are greatly depleted. Nigerians must see terrorism as a war against every Nigerian and not just a political party or office holder. Please pray for our armed and intelligence forces. I believe that the total end of terrorism is at hand.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Cyriloha(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Oya enjoy yourselves.

your stupid for calling him wailer!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Cyriloha(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Oya enjoy yourselves.

your stupid for calling him wailer!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by viktor01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
So this Boko Haram had to follow them to the refugee camp to kill them?
What do we call this, were they destined to die by the hands of BH?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by Oz4realsss: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I was never happy because it happened in my country and its a matter of life and death. Its beyond politics to me, i have sense unlike the wailing wailers team
Talk is cheap they say. How do you want us to believe you? Saying it is not just enough. Besides, your statement is laced inside-out with political sentiments. Your kind would even be celebrating when this kind of event happend during Gej's tenure. By your fruit, we know you. Your political statement easily gave you out.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by bankele1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKE #150,000-500,000 IN NIGERIA FREE ON ONLINE SURVEY.
many people still thank than survey does not work for Nigeria. that is totally wrong. discover this secret never been told on how to make money online in survey , and withdraw your money direct to your Nigeria bank account. no story. get this ebooks at cheap prices today @#4,000 only ,
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TASK.
AN INTERNET CONNECTION , IT CAN BE YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP.
2. AN EMAIL ADDRESS, and u are good to go.
call this number 08143724994 or email me @ kelechisamuel38@gmail.com.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44
http://leadership.ng/news/390149/failed-suicide-attack-female-bomber-blew-self-fce-kontagora

The veracity of this news is questionable.
That picture was posted on the internet as far back 2014.

Please confirm this news.
We could do without false bombing stories.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by josh21: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
kimond101:
I know wailers would love this news.
The truth still remains Boko Haram has been defeated to a limit. But there are some things that can only be controlled such as the use of IED by cowardly terrorists.
May God help us to overcome the evil doers among us.
[color=#000099][/color]i[color=#000099][/color Proud 2 be a wailer
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by isimemenuduehi11: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jezzzzzz!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by chesterlee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
"it was an unstructured attack, Boko haram has been defeated" - Lai Mohammed

Buhari and Apc have crippled Nigeria! embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo by chesterlee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Watch the Said baba chanters avoid this thread like a plague...

Awon Oniranu!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.