Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country? (638 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am / Is There Any Christian Dominated Country That Speaks Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country? by praxs(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nigeria has both Muslim and Christian citizens, in addition to already freethinkers. The Muslim population mainly lives in the northern part of the country, and the Christian population in the south, though this is changing as people become more mobile. However, what baffles me is the assertion of some certain people that authoritatively concluded that Nigeria belongs to the muslim. Even outside the shores of Nigeria, you will hear non-nigerians stating that Nigeria is dominately muslim and northern Nigeria is almost 100%muslims. Has anyone heard of this? How did the arrive at the conclusion when the last census which included religion was well over 40years ago? What are the trying to achieve by that? Could it be a secret agenda? Wetin be una take on this
Re: Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country? by Lilimax(f): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
My brother, I don't care any more.
The most important thing is that I and my family have said yes to Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour.
No going back!
One thing I know is that it may be a Northern agenda and the reason they dragged Nigeria into joining OIC embarassed
My advise is just know whom you're serving and live your life to please Him.

As for me, I will never bow down to any desert god. embarassed
Re: Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country? by Annunaki(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's because muslims love telling lies as their Religion permits them to tell lies as long as it favours their religion. Truth is that islam is on the decline in this country and Nigeria now has more christians than muslims. It's because of this that muslims always vehemently resist religion being included in census data so that this truth is not exposed but it's only a matter of time before the whole world knows.

Cc: fedex01

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Sweet Riches By Christ Jesus (Seven Fold Ministry Of Jesus Christ). / Curses And Freedom From Curses / Regarding Christian Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.