Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,179 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married In 2016 (415 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married In 2016 by Lautechgossip(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VuRH_56PoVo/VozsG1lcuZI/AAAAAAACNvA/GZc4ucMSZE0/s1600/cossy.png[/img]

The heavily endowed actress revealed on her instagram page that she will be getting married this year. Cossy said, she will FINALLY become a Mrs in 2016.
She wrote;
Hello 2016...I started this year with work... Helping out... Almost like charity.... That's when I know It's gonna be a good year.... This year I will finally become Mrs Cossy Ojiakor......... Fill in the blank space hahhahhaha’.

Some people have suggested she will be getting married to a foreigner. But wetin concern them.

http://yarnvibes.com/cossy-orjiakor-reveals-she-is-getting-married-in-2016/

Cc: seun lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married In 2016 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
So finally shes getting married.... angry

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Shares New Adorable Photo With His Sons / Wizkid & Dammy Krane Pictured At Obafemi Martin's Home / Cold World! Twitter Drags Blackface On Hot Coals After He Accuses 2face Of Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.