Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal (3123 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by splendid22(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Everyone knows Cossy Orjiakor for her boobs baring pastime. She surprised many yesterday when she started telling a story on Instagram titled:The Ungrateful Delilah.

In her controversial story, Cossy opened can of worms concerning how she hooks up ladies in the entertainment industry with big spenders. Recall that the Daniella Okeke-Apostle Suleman scandal is still fresh and getting more intense.

Cossy Orjiakor shared the story of how she introduced a certain actress to a big spender she called(MR)who promised her a Range Rover.Cossy revealed that she didn’t get the Range Rover because the certain actress she introduced to the ‘Mr’ stole him from her.

The story got more interesting when Cossy dragged Iyabo Ojo into her sex scandal story.She mentioned Iyabo Ojo as being romantically involved with a popular Port Harcourt based pastor. The controversial Cossy stated that there is no smoke without fire , disclosing that millions flowed into Iyabo ojo’s account from the pastor.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/cossy-orjiakor-revealed-iyabo-ojos-alleged-sex-scandal/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by IamAirforce1: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olosho everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
You that introduce people to big spenders
How come it's not showing on you?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by kogirodent: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Someone should please link me with Sahara reporters. I have sent them emails and facebook messages but i havnt got any response. Festus Keyamo's chamber contact will be appreciated too.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dyt:
You that introduce people to big spenders
How come it's not showing on you?

It is showing on her o!

She lives in a big house

Drives nice cars even some of her cars have customised plate number

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Actresses and pastors..

Be like

Native doctors and charms.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by angelTI(f): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
kogirodent:
Someone should please link me with Sahara reporters. I have sent them emails and facebook messages but i havnt got any response. Festus Keyamo's chamber contact will be appreciated too.

Why do you need this?

Nollywood actresses and their cans of worms embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by CaroLyner(f): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
The sweats of the people's church offerings would be on their head.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Tazdroid(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Always thinking through the breasts
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Xbursta(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by kogirodent: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
angelTI:

Why do you need this?

Nollywood actresses and their cans of worms embarassed

I know someone who was involved in settling a matter between the second lady accusing the MOG and a Jujuman. The second lady Queen Esther sought spiritual help to solve the serpentine movements in her body somewhere close to me but was defrauded and she involved the police. As i am typing i believe she is still around. Her story is pathetic o and real.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Milliano007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
I read that she didn't call names....Lol...Olosho work na come dey pay well na. Guys dey do G....while girls dey do olosho work...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Olulinks(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by kennyonthrone(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
so cossy u onye nhazi okk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by kayzat: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
kogirodent:

I know someone who was involved in settling a matter between the second lady accusing the MOG and a Jujuman. The second lady Queen Esther sought spiritual help to solve the serpentine movements in her body somewhere close to me but was defrauded and she involved the police. As i am typing i believe she is still around. Her story is pathetic o and real.

Message sowole on Facebook and he will respond.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by Dadaboy: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its Pastor David again , hope someone can see Kemi could be right afterall
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Iyabo Ojo’s Alleged Sex Scandal by integritylady(f): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2017
And these girls will soon have grown up children

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] / BBN Housemate,teddy A Exposes His D**ck While In Bambam's HOH Luxury Suite (18+) / "I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.