Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) (31419 Views)

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Chinaimporter: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
WETCUNT:
BROS WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO INCITE PEOPLE LIVING UNDER RUSTED ROOFING SHEETS

i have done nothing other than ask questions....i need yorubas to honestly answer me

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
i hate this guy pass hate
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by lucianohase(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol...bandage, oh,turban..
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by tarano: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dino Melaye must be very desperate. Okuta is a 4th level town in Kwara state. with a population of 27,000. If you like be the Sarki of Okuta.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by kayroy5(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omo Saraki Ole
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chinaimporter:

i have done nothing other than ask questions....i need yorubas to honestly answer me

only a stupid yoruba individual will answer you

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chai!!!

This corrupt man with his thievery tendencies. He isn't worth it one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by atospet(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where okuta dey for Kwara sef. I'm from Kwara I have lived more than 20 years in Kwara and I've never for once heard of okuta.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
NA WA O.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by engrkaz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is funny.....

Me Laye= I dont have a life....

Okuta = Bad Luck......

what a terrible combo.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
He is wearing a CUBICLE
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by VagileVictor(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
I am not against the giving and receiving of titles but my worry is hinged on the award of the titles to political office holders while in office.

If the people of Kwara knows that he is entitled to such an exalted office, why now?
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by realjoker(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
WETCUNT, Chinaimporter, babyfaceafrica
I pity u lots for your ignorance okuja kingdom is not made up of yorubas it is made up of the Barubas and Bokobarus within there environs. But tribalism does not make you guys reason like a normal averagely(little) person.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by toprealman: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
A land were touts are celebrated.....my Nigeria...smh
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
realjoker:
WETCUNT, Chinaimporter, babyfaceafrica
I pity u lots for your ignorance okuja kingdom is not made up of yorubas it is made up of the Barubas and Bokobarus within there environs. But tribalism does not make you guys reason like a normal averagely(little) person.
lolz...did you read my post?..sho ra e o!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ademusiwa1f: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
I can laugh ,

Okuta is a Yoruba name . naija
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by WETCUNT: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chinaimporter:

I did not mention tribe i simply said people living in region that have houses with rusted roofing sheets
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by petsolo15(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
this guy have been hiding from the media ever since Sahara reporters opened his cupboard of flies
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Naijiant: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Nowenuse: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]Another emirate in kwara state?? and a full blooded Yoruba man proudly dressing like a fulani emir in the land of his ancestors
please i want to honestly ask yoruba people if they have accepted fulani supremacy and overlordship in illorin?
Please are there more fulanis in illorin than yorubas?
Which religion is predominant in kwara state?
Is saraki family yorubas or fulanis?

i really want to know because i love nigeria and dont want anybody to dominate the other

[/size]

Kwara state is like 60% muslim and 40% christian. Only the southern part is christian dominated. The northern and central parts (Ilorin) of kwara are muslim dominated.

The Saraki family are yorubanized fulanis. Yoruba speaking people of fulani ancestry.
SARAKI is a corrupted (yorubanized) form of the word SARKI which means king in hausa

Ilorin is yoruba speaking but many of the so called yorubas there are of fulani, hausa and nupe ancestry and they still maintain their non-yoruba cultures.
The definition of ethnicity in Ilorin is quite unclear.
Ilorin people are suffering identity crisis just like Anioma people of delta state, some will say they are igbos, some will say they are not, while some are neutral and dont care. Exactly the case in the 5 LGAs that make up Ilorin emirate.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
This man na busy body die!
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by zeefa: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

God bless you,I guess that is the reason for the title conferment

that region has been abandoned for far too long

travelling on the road is like a journey to hell,so rough,I can remember my last trip to that land last year,it was all regrets,talk about electricity,exposure,civilization,education,infrastructure ,everything is lacking lipsrsealed

I wonder how the president and his entourage got to that town,am sure an helicopter did the work..

May God help them

The President was invited and not necessary that he went there with them. I was in that place as far back as 1995. It is an abandon land and so sad that kwara state government are not doing anything to help the people in that area! They are hardworking people cos they are mainly farmers. I enjoyed something when I was there, that was bounded yam. Cos they eat that as their 3 squared meal with goat meat. Also they use share butter (ORI)instead of vegetable oil to fry n cook their food. Kwara state govt should work on improvong the standard of living of these people and give the the basics instead of just casting them aside as if they don't exist.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Dino Malaiye is crowned.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Threecrownz:
Shey dem neva carry dis man ni?...if he b pdp member like dat he go don go...
Loot with pride if you are in Apc insurance cover you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Abachaz: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Anti social medial congrat
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Yeye title.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by proprince(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Scam. APC has no job
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2016
zeefa:

The President was invited and not necessary that he went there with them. I was in that place as far back as 1995. It is an abandon land and so sad that kwara state government are not doing anything to help the people in that area! They are hardworking people cos they are mainly farmers. I enjoyed something when I was there, that was bounded yam. Cos they eat that as their 3 squared meal with goat meat. Also they use share butter (ORI)instead of vegetable oil to fry n cook their food. Kwara state govt should work on improvong the standard of living of these people and give the the basics instead of just casting them aside as if they don't exist.
yeah okuta people are very hospitable and their ladies pretty is an understatement but the land seriously needs development,talk about the other villages around,okuta is just a central place,may God help them

They don't even have good source of water sad
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ameminent(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2016
though it is very colourful but their corrupt minx is the Genesis of Nigeria problem, imagine there money for car proposal that is bush it
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Goke7: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i hate this guy pass hate

hate is not good my brother though the guy can be irritating.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Goke7: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2016
This is what most of our Politicians crave for when they vie for elected offices especially those goons in the upper chamber, that is why issues like the TSA and all manner of things that reduce wastage of our resources can never be their priority.

One will be shocked with the amount of dollars Dino would have paid or donated to the Emir for this and also how much he would have budgeted for the day he will be turbaned or given the title. Its difficult to imagine how a so called human rights activist like Dino who exposed the Oduagate is almost competing as the most glamorous celebrity senator, chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs / John Atte Becomes New Customs Boss (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.