Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) (31415 Views)

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by boylce: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
End time senator
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

hate is not good my brother though the guy can be irritating.
Goke make i talk true,i hate am die
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ugomnaanny: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2016
BTT:
Anything the people of Okuta, and the entire Kwara NorthWest will do -within the law that is- to get limelight is ok by me.

As far as I know, there are no people so forgotten in this country than the Barubas and Bokobarus of that area, comprising largely of Kaiama and Barutein Local Government Areas of Kwara State.

If not, who be Melaye?
my dear dat place no be place at all. I served in baruten local government secretariat kosubosu village, dat place is something else.. 7hrs frm ilorin to baruten with bad road. I just dey pity those baruba people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ugomnaanny: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2016
atospet:
Where okuta dey for Kwara sef. I'm from Kwara I have lived more than 20 years in Kwara and I've never for once heard of okuta.
lol okuta is in baruten local government . baruten is 7-8hrs journey from ilorin .. infact most people dont know baruten cos baruten is very far n share same boundary with benin republic
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ugomnaanny: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
zeefa:

The President was invited and not necessary that he went there with them. I was in that place as far back as 1995. It is an abandon land and so sad that kwara state government are not doing anything to help the people in that area! They are hardworking people cos they are mainly farmers. I enjoyed something when I was there, that was bounded yam. Cos they eat that as their 3 squared meal with goat meat. Also they use share butter (ORI)instead of vegetable oil to fry n cook their food. Kwara state govt should work on improvong the standard of living of these people and give the the basics instead of just casting them aside as if they don't exist.
seriously I love their pounded yam (sakuru) their ori is very good. they use ori to cook over there... I really miss there and there early morning greeting (ekwardo, lafia) lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by BTT(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2016
ugomnaanny:
my dear dat place no be place at all. I served in baruten local government secretariat kosubosu village, dat place is something else.. 7hrs frm ilorin to baruten with bad road. I just dey pity those baruba people

My brother... and any good road on that journey is the most. part you travel inside Oyo State.

A people forgotten. If people like that are clamouring for state sovereignty, I won't hesitate to bear up arms on their side.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]Another emirate in kwara state?? and a full blooded Yoruba man proudly dressing like a fulani emir in the land of his ancestors
please i want to honestly ask yoruba people if they have accepted fulani supremacy and overlordship in illorin?
Please are there more fulanis in illorin than yorubas?
Which religion is predominant in kwara state?
Is saraki family yorubas or fulanis?

i really want to know because i love nigeria and dont want anybody to dominate the other

[/size]
melaye is not yoruba. Saraki's great grandfather is a Malian fulani who married a yoruba from Iseyin. The father of the present senate prez married a yoruba and even the senate president married yoruba. They still claim fulani, its politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.