Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag (3789 Views)

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Adelaide2: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Muslims DEMAND Cross Be Removed From Swiss Flag Because It Offends Them. WHAT!?

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/12/30/muslims-demand-cross-be-removed-from-swiss-flag-because-it-offends-them-what/

Click link for photo

Muslims in Switzerland are demanding that the white cross be removed from the Swiss national flag because as a Christian symbol it “no longer corresponds to today’s multicultural Switzerland.”

The Muslim group behind this idiotic demand known as the “Secondos,” began a nationwide campaign in October to urge Swiss citizens to change the flag to something that is “less offensive” to Muslims.

Gatestone Institute reports:

The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and is sure to fuel anti-immigrant sentiments in Switzerland.

Sylvia Flückiger a councillor with the conservative Swiss People’s Party (SVP) said the demands are: “Totally unacceptable. With our Swiss flag there is nothing to change. The next thing you know, they will demand even more, that we change our constitution.”

Marianne Binder, spokeswoman for the center-right Christian Democrats (CVP) said: “This is just what was missing, that we need to change our flag. The Swiss flag is part of Swiss identity, precisely

1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Adelaide2: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't blame them. I blame the mumu Europeans/Americans who allow them the opportunity. How many non-Muslim residents of Middle East can make any similar demands?

This is why I like Russia and China. They are the ones dealing with these iddddddiotic and ungrateful fanatics the right way

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Juxtified(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
They're the same everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Lytech(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smile....
A religion of peace indeed (laughing)..
Seeing a mad man tearing off the cloth on him is not a suprise,because thats one attribute that makes him a mad man....
Muslim causing trouble again shouldnt be a News,because that the real attribute of their religion ....biko!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
How stupíd. You give them an inch they take a mile, idiotic trouble makers.

If I was president, I said it before, I would personally see to it that there is nothing like islam in my country. I swear by God, I go frustrate the fúck out of them. They don't deserve human sympathy at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by northvietnam(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abraham u see wetin ur Konji have caused nauu

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by tubouncen(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
If they are CITIZEN, i see no reason why they can't demand for their right
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by EternalTruths: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
They should be arrested and deported secretly to Afghanistan. angry

Europeans should teach these hypocrites a lesson.

Deport them to Syria. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
tubouncen:
If they are CITIZEN, i see no reason why they can't demand for their right

Arrant nonsense! To what end? What the fúck does that mean? What offence did quiet Switzerland do to them now? Have you ever heard of any crime against muslim congregation in switzerland. Your hostile idiotic prophet just day make una do crap, you here talking citizen, like you don't know citizenship can be annulled. Don't annoy people further with this animalistic smelling tendencies you bring here to support your islam, the world is tired of this shít all of u bring up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adelaide2:
I don't blame them. I blame the mumu Europeans/Americans who allow them the opportunity. How many non-Muslim residents of Middle East can make any similar demands?

This is why I like Russia and China. They are the ones dealing with these iddddddiotic and ungrateful fanatics the right way

I praise Angolan president. Hour has closed down every mosque in Angola and drove them away. That news gave me happiness. Very annoying and idiotic people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adelaide2:

I praise Angolan president. He has closed down every mosque in Angola and drove them away. That news gave me happiness. Very annoying and idiotic people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nonsense demands undecided
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
gimakon:

I praise Angolan president. He has closed down every mosque in Angola and drove them away. That news gave me happiness. Very annoying and idiotic people .
will u shutt up there and stick to what you Blv in instead of condemning other ppl's religion.

Dolt undecided
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
will u shutt up there and stick to what you Blv in instead of condemning other ppl's religion.

Dolt undecided

What's this one saying? For the fact you contested for Mr Nairaland, does it give you charge over my affairs? Do you pay my bills? Who are you by the way to rant trash of the shitfuck you don't know? How does it concern you. Never ever you quote me for your own good, else you would tell me if them pay you to reply me when I talk.
Don't embarrass yourself further, I have no control over my mouth and I can insult you as I like in the name of freedom of speech. Understand??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by tubouncen(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
gimakon:

Arrant nonsense! To what end? What the fúck does that mean? What offence did quiet Switzerland do to them now? Have you ever heard of any crime against muslim congregation in switzerland. Your hostile idiotic prophet just day make una do crap, you here talking citizen, like you don't know citizenship can be annulled. Don't annoy people further with this animalistic smelling tendencies you bring here to support your islam, the world is tired of this shít all of u bring up.

Bro, take it easy... Don't cry more than the bereaved...BTW Ama Christian

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by DIKEnaWAR: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
They will soon demand that the star and sickle be added after removing the cross.

Religion will wipe out humanity because it is not compliant with the 21st century.
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by nnachukz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Again this religion is about to start it's known peaceful way of living in Switzerland. Some sex starved nigga have remembered their 72virgins up there in their paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
gimakon:

What's this one saying? For the fact you contested for Mr Nairaland, does it give you charge over my affairs? Do you pay my bills? Who are you by the way to rant trash of the shitfuck you don't know? How does it concern you. Never ever you quote me for your own good, else you would tell me if them pay you to reply me when I talk.
Don't embarrass yourself further, I have no control over my mouth and I can insult you as I like in the name of freedom of speech. Understand??
[/s]may ogun strike you if you don't type shiit.

What do u take me for? A gentle nigga? Sorry! I deal with dumbfvcks like you daily.
Stick to what you blv in and stop condemning other ppl's religion.

Pastor werey! Have u read this ?https://www.nairaland.com/2832438/why-christ-embassy-charging-1000

I don't drag religion issues with ppl okay? But if you want to bring shit, I am ready for it undecided
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
tubouncen:

Bro, take it easy... Don't cry more than the bereaved...BTW Ama Christian
don't beg him to easy, he is a religion nuisance. Yes! I am a Muslim but I have never condemned Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by tubouncen(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]may ogun strike you if you don't type shiit.

What do u take me for? A gentle nigga? Sorry! I deal with dumbfvcks like you daily.

Pastor werey! Have u read this ?https://www.nairaland.com/2832438/why-christ-embassy-charging-1000

I don't drag religion issues with ppl okay? But if you want to bring shit, I am ready for it undecided

I think there's something wrong with that guy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by ahaz: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:

Dolt undecided
if you call Islam a religion then you need to double check ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
ahaz:
if you call Islam a religion then you need to double check ur head.
coming from a graduate who can't write common resume https://www.nairaland.com/2601258/please-need-resume-format

Now tell me whose brain needs to be checked?
Your parents wasted their cash sending you to university undecided
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Jaydee009: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Muslims are very ungrateful people who want to dominate all the time at all costs.

Their madness start when the achieve a significant population eg in France, Holland, UK and now Switzerland. Why is it that most countries with a large Muslim population are chaotic, unlike the ones with minimal or no Muslims?

Christians in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia and Brunei cannot even openly declare their faith, talk less of asking those countries to change their flag... In Saudi Arabia, no church has ever been built or can ever be built, despite that country having a large Christian expatriate population.

There is nothing that can be done to appease these rabid Mohammedians! They only do what their religion teaches then. They don't respect any institutions or people, yet they demand absolute respect. Maybe Donald Trump was right.

Maybe the key to world peace is "minimise the number of these mad men roaming your country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
And they say Donald Trump is wrong! Somalia and Brunei banned Christmas celebrations ignoring the rights of the Christians amongst them but would want other countries to tolerate their own faith! Hypocrites!

10 Likes

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by BOKO52(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Islam no wa for that religion ooo

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]may ogun strike you if you don't type shiit.

I don't have time for THINGS like you. Go meet your likes. Low life. You lucky am in a good mood today, grin you think I would be stupid enough to talk back to you? I asked u, do you pay my bills? If the answer is NO, don't bother I don't have time to talk to THINGS like you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
tubouncen:

I think there's something wrong with that guy

The only person something is wrong with is you.

Yea, you. You call yourself a christian, go on YouTube and see how this muslims kill the christians, in your madness, you would now see why am sounding like this. You think the guy you are talking to is your friend right? Don't worry wait till what befell Iraq befalls us here, you would remember what I told you on here. Something that is written in thier Quran, na em u come day we insult yourself for here. I don't blame you. Mxm.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
gimakon:

I don't have time for THINGS like you. Go meet your likes. Low life. You lucky am in a good mood today, grin you think I would be stupid enough to talk back to you? I asked u, do you pay my bills? If the answer is NO, don't bother I don't have time to talk to THINGS like you.
idioot, I tot u were claiming Jackie chan before, nonsense!!! No wonder your gf dumped your silly watery ass.

Religion bigot.
Omo Ale
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
gimakon:

The only person something is wrong with is you.

Yea, you. You call yourself a christian, go on YouTube and see how this muslims kill the christians, in your madness, you would now see why am sounding like this. You think the guy you are talking to is your friend right? Don't worry wait till what befell Iraq befalls us here, you would remember what I told you on here. Something that is written in thier Quran, na em u come day we insult yourself for here. I don't blame you. Mxm.
[/s]he is not foolish like you bastarrdd.

All your thread is full of Muslim do this Muslim do that, I just pray you don't end up being a lunatic with this madness you are starting at a younger age. Even the God u serve will leave u when calamities start falling on your miserable life. #Oloshi
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
idioot, I tot u were claiming Jackie chan before, nonsense!!! No wonder your gf dumped your silly watery ass.

Religion bigot.
Omo Ale

Lol she's begging me now. grin
She was with me today, come here to embarrass your self. I'm a made man, a better one now. Lol THINGS like u,wont grow up. I sorry for your life. U hate people insulting islam, tell your islamic militant brothers to have a life. Am I the only one insulting you. Look at this rotten thing,claiming Mr Nairaland. *tounge out* get a life mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by nabiz(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
...And when will Nigerian christians demand for the removal of Arabian languages that are used on our currency and others
Re: Muslims In Switzerland Starting Their Own Wahala, Burn Swiss Flag by agarawu23(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
gimakon:

Lol she's begging me now. grin
She was with me today, come here to embarrass your self. I'm a made man, a better one now. Lol THINGS like u,wont grow up. I sorry for your life. U hate people insulting islam, tell your islamic militant brothers to have a life. Am I the only one insulting you. Look at this rotten thing,claiming Mr Nairaland. *tounge out* get a life mad dog.
take a good look at my moniker and see if you have ever came across my moniker in religion section dragging religion with dumbfvcks like you, I don't have that time okay?
I leave such bullshitts for fvcks like u. No wonder your life is miserable. I don't Blame that poor girl that dumped your ass

You can now swerve to hell --------------->>>>>>>>>

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Woman On Earth That Married The President Of Two Different Countries / Too Hot: Female Russian Spy Disguising As Girlfriend To Ukrainian Pilot Busted / The Vp Debate On In A Matter Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.