Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Want To Fly, But I've Got No Wings (article For The Big Dreamers) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Fly, But I've Got No Wings (article For The Big Dreamers) (375 Views)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fly, But I've Got No Wings (article For The Big Dreamers) by Fatherherokay(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yeah this article is for you that have the intentions, the passion and the dream of doing something great but there is no available resources to back you up. Eventually, you keep doubting yourself if you can achieve your goal or not. It is hurting your passion; it is hurting you every other day.

You want to fly, but you have got no wings? You look to the left and to the right, you see nobody other than yourself. Even when you see people, they offer you nothing but disappointment, castigation and discouragement.
Most of the times you feel lonely. You feel sorry for yourself when nobody sees what you see, and especially when they perceive not in the way you do. Nobody seems to hear your craving and crying heart. Sometimes you are suffocating in the midst of the street but no one can see u dying with the big dream. Nobody is ready to lift your hands. Even the few that believes in your dream are not ready to help you unless they have in return something that would cost you what you are morally obliged not to give out.

You see your friends flying, while it seems to you that you are
doing nothing but crawling. You know you can do it, but conditions and your environment are debarring you from doing so. Not because you are lazy, but it seems everything is just working against you. You try the first step, it didn’t work out well. It was with pain and struggle that you climbed the second step. Now the next step is taking you many years of relentless effort, but no sign READ MORE on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/01/topic-31-i-want-to-fly-but-have-got-no.html#more
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Yes You Can Go Your Way , If All Effort Is To No Avail. / 26 Reasons You Can Be Beaten By Our Parent In Those Days / Do You Truly Love Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.