Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66857 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Skillz21(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
i will like to serve in Delta state, but i don't know anything about the state. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by kepal99(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
topearos:
I visited many tutorial center, home lessons.
Pls o, don't mind my ignorance o. Since you had many lessons to attend to, how did you plan your schedule?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Mollyallex(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
vingeophysicist:
why am through with mine clearance and am going this month for my statement of result

Hi, please do you know if they have started processing the temporary ID card stuff?
Am a zikite too
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by topearos(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
kepal99:

Pls o, don't mind my ignorance o.
Since you had many lessons to attend to, how did you plan your schedule?
Well your paper n Pen will do justice to that. When you wake up write out your daily activities with time. That has been the secret.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by topearos(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
kepal99:

Pls o, don't mind my ignorance o.
Since you had many lessons to attend to, how did you plan your schedule?
Well your paper n Pen will do justice to that. When you wake up write out your daily activities with time. That has been the secret.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by kepal99(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
topearos:

Thanks bro! God bless...
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Mollyallex:

Hi, please do you know if they have started processing the temporary ID card stuff?
Am a zikite too
pay your 500 naira first bah but all I know now is that they have not started giving now
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2016
myke92:

it will be really great if i'm able to complete it in 1 week...i just hope.
money issue nah me do my own 4 days even self nah admin waste my time if not I for finish within three days
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by mazizitonene(m): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2016
hmmmm.......from what i'm seeing here.......
akwaibom-------enugu and kaduna/niger/osun still undecided
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
I'm really enjoying dis thread becos it's educative. Pls I'm thinking of dis combination,Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna and a/ibom.I guess I'm making a wise choice.Pls I also want 2 ask, as a special person living with disability, is der any special attention 4 dem while on service? I mean does NYSC av special measures put in place 2 make life easy dem while on service? Urgent answers needed pls
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Welcomme: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Vikky014:
lol..u cant ENUGU SOUTHEAST WHILE AKWAIBOM IS SOUTHWEST
Akwa ibom southwest? Chai I don die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Welcomme: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2016
cho25bc:
I'm really enjoying dis thread becos it's educative. Pls I'm thinking of dis combination,Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna and a/ibom.I guess I'm making a wise choice.Pls I also want 2 ask, as a special person living with disability, is der any special attention 4 dem while on service? I mean does NYSC av special measures put in place 2 make life easy dem while on service? Urgent answers needed pls
Specify. No offence meant pls
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Vikky014(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Welcomme:
Akwa ibom southwest? Chai I don die!
LOL. SOUTHSOUTH OOO. ABEGI MODIFY
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Welcomme:
Specify. No offence meant pls
What shud I specify?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by spacks(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennykendo:

Trust me bro I know ..my PPA na Community Secondary School Nnobi. But dey com gv us one legged boys quarters for Ideani (Idemili North) e no mk sense and na general toilets and bathroom full Nnobi my bxt betna tonfind house for Nnewi since the distance na 6mins drive.. Nnobi never see light for more than 2yrs
bros nnobi na my village oh. Y u de yab am lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Welcomme: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
cho25bc:
What shud I specify?
d disability
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Welcomme:
d disability
Wheelchair bound or clutches users
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by datigbogirl: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anyone knows about Medics pay in Enugu.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Welcomme: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
cho25bc:

Wheelchair bound or clutches users
I wont advice u to go alone preferably u go with someone. I am very sure there is special treatment for those with disability. Cheers! Btw, which skul did u graduate from?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2016
UI. Thanks anyway
Welcomme:
I wont advice u to go alone preferably u go with someone. I am very sure there is special treatment for those with disability. Cheers! Btw, which skul did u graduate from?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by raphemmanuel(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyo and Ogun which one Am i to choose , and someone should talk abt kwara. Looking for a state where i have the opportunity to serve in a livestock farm. Still remaining one state. Suggest please.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Welcomme: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc:
UI. Thanks anyway
u are welcome.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by hadukwu1007: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg mk una hlp me ansa dz question... Ogun state dey pay??....because na Oyo/Ogun dey my mind yl odaz r Abuja/Niger and Akwa-Ibom..bt still skeptical abt akwa-ibom thou.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by olac21(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
bastian5050:
Akwa ibom, is a cool place to serve as long as you will stay away from a place called IkA.aside that, the environment is nice and the people are corpers friendly. The school I served, Community high school, Afaha obong, Abak .have accommodation and the state pays 10k monthly.Goodluck but not Jonathan.

What's with that Ika you mentioned pls?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by olac21(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2016
ogunwalea:
I'm hoping to choose Lagos, Ekiti and Enugu. And BTW, what is PPA?

#Novice

PPA-place of primary assignment

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by olac21(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
equal:
light in osun is like sand in the desert. The cost of living is considerably low but means of generating income is relatively scarce .EqUaL

Where do you stay in Osun pls?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by olac21(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Skybee1:
Am currentli servin in Akwa Ibom nw,d place is luvli,serene,10k a mnt,d pipo hr r welcomin n ds dier new state govnor Udom has provided d state wt 20hrs power supply,Akwa ibom is beautiful n less expenziv,m evn planing to establish masef hr after sevic

Bro,where precisely do yo serve in AKwa ibom?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by olac21(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Skybee1:
Am currentli servin in Akwa Ibom nw,d place is luvli,serene,10k a mnt,d pipo hr r welcomin n ds dier new state govnor Udom has provided d state wt 20hrs power supply,Akwa ibom is beautiful n less expenziv,m evn planing to establish masef hr after sevic

What order was Akwa ibom when you chose for ur NYSC stuff?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
olac21:

What's with that Ika you mentioned pls?
The people are barbaric unfriendly nd cannibalistic in nature.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by pman001(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Vikky014:
Nnamdi Azikiwe university...Am from Abia state
i also graduated from unizik and i will like serve in LAGOS, AKWA IBOM n ENUGU...from imo státě...
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by aliyuaahmad(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
a/ibom, c/river and kwara in my mind. can some one pls hlp me wid a peace of advice. 10x
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Vikky014(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
pman001:
i also graduated from unizik and i will like serve in LAGOS, AKWA IBOM n ENUGU...from imo státě...

Wow. dts good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.