Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Hilarious Question! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Question! (583 Views)

Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / Hilarious Question Of The Day.. / See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Question! by unbeat007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
What will you do if you see the person owing you money spraying money at a wedding ceremony?
Re: Hilarious Question! by chocolateme(f): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
It depends on the duration of the debt coupled with the understanding between us concerning the debt. If its ok, no problem. He can spray one billion for all I care but when the time comes for me to be paid back and story for the gods enters it, he he!
But if we have been having it rough over my money and I catch him spraying money, God knows that its at the police cell that both of us will sleep that day.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Address This Letter. / Lol, How Dollar Saga Affected Even Orange Seller / High Ranking Branch Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.