Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why I Fired My Secretary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Fired My Secretary (643 Views)

Why I Fired My Secretary. / Why I Fired My Personal Secretary / Why I Fired my Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Fired My Secretary by biola44: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
This is a true story. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn’t feel like waking up that morning. I managed to pull myself together and go downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, “Happy Birthday!”, and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone “Happy Birthday.” I thought… Well, that’s marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember.

My kids came trampling down the stairs to breakfast, ate their breakfast, and didn’t say a word to me. So when I made it out of the house and started for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Joanne said, “Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!” It felt a bit better knowing that at least someone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about one o’clock, when Joanne knocked on my door and said, “You know, it’s such a beautiful day outside, and it’s your Birthday, why don’t we go out for lunch, just you and me.” I said, “Thanks, Joanne, that’s the best thing I’ve heard all day. Let’s go!”

We went to lunch but not where we’d normally go. Instead she took me to a quiet bistro with a private table. We had a couple of mixed drinks and I enjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Joanne said, “You know, It’s such a beautiful day… We don’t have to go right back to the office, do we?” I replied with “I suppose not. What do you have in mind?” She said, “Let’s go to my apartment, it’s just around the corner.”

After arriving at her apartment, Joanne turned to me and said, “Boss if you don’t mind, I’m goinna to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I’ll be right back.” “Ok.” I nervously replied. She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake…

Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers, all singing “Happy Birthday”.

And I just sat there…

On the couch…

Naked.
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by steve49ja(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2009
. . She went upstairs, You quickly undressed and surprising the whole crew comes out screaming: Surprise!!!
cheesy. . . 9ja man
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by teissys(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2009
Buahahahaha. . . I nor fit shout. Male instincts at work cool
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by sylve11: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2009
Why i fired my secretary cool
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by Jeovy(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2009
fire her again, imagine the temptation embarassed
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by kodylicky(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2009
ouch!! hope ur wife has fired u grin
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by Jeovy(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2009
why not do it for her
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by kodylicky(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2009
jeovy u re fired!!! grin
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by sylve11: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2009
Jeovy:

fire her again, imagine the temptation embarassed

life! cool
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by Jeovy(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2009
kody-licky:

jeovy u re fired!!! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by clemcykul(f): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
ure happy *can y'all imagine?*
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by nich(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
hmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Fired My Secretary by clemcykul(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2009
ure smart nich, keep the maut sealed cuss i aint gat the stomache for halitosis

(1) (Reply)

Uv Protection / Check This Out / 10 Drugs Not To Use While Driving A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.