Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Couple Use Their 5 Month Old Baby As Collateral For 400 Thousand Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Use Their 5 Month Old Baby As Collateral For 400 Thousand Naira (429 Views)

Mum Uses Four-year-old Daughter As Collateral For N100 Debt / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Use Their 5 Month Old Baby As Collateral For 400 Thousand Naira by smsw: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
An unremorseful father identified as Okechukwu Ibekwe on Wednesday narrated how he in connivance with his wife, Oluchi used their five- month old son, Chidera as collateral for a N400 thousand loan.

The suspect, who is currently in police net for allegedly selling his son for N500 thousand to one Chinelo based in Ihiala, Anambra State, said he needed money to restart life after he was evicted from his shop at Ladipo, Lagos, and also lost his commercial bus to inferno.
According to the 30-year-old suspect, his wife suggested that they use the baby to secure a loan, on grounds that he would collect N250, 000 while N150, 000 would be hers.

Ibekwe said: “I was a mechanic until the building that houses my shop was sold and I was evicted. I was idle for sometime, then someone gave a bus which I used for transport but the bus was consumed by fire.

Rest : Couple use their 5 month old baby as collateral
Re: Couple Use Their 5 Month Old Baby As Collateral For 400 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
nothing new...

(1) (Reply)

Man Granted N50, 000 Bail For Stealing N12,000 Planks / Biafra Protest: Military Shot Dead A 20yr Boy In Aba --- Eye-witnesses / Scores Killed As Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.