Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 (37871 Views)

Damco Recruitment 2017 / Career Opportunity At Damco Nigeria Logistics; Apply Now / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by akonibobo: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Johnpaul88:
How was d PI? What kinda questions were u asked?

Nothin to really fear about. It is all about ur personality. You are given diff options to tick as many as possible on the kind of person you are and what other too should see in you.

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sokarsenal(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rafwealth:
Hello guys! I did mine this morning, unfortunately I was only able to answer 32 questions out of a possibility of 50. I pray God help us.

Any idea of how their salary package like?

I did the test today....did 33 out of 50....easy questions though

I have done my best, my hope is on the almighty God in heaven.....He would see us through

Also did the Predictive Index (PI) assesment
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
God is good, I just completed both the PLI and PI assessment. Praise God; Halleluya!!! It's going to be a success.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sokarsenal(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
dabrains:
The next question should be "what is the next step after the online test?"

But we won't mind if we can get true figures as regards their pay package. wink

if you read early pages of this thread you would see the answer to you first question

secondly, are you not supposed to worry about being shortlisted for the on-site test/interview before thinking about exact pay figures

2 Likes

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Philadelphia: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Wrote mine yesterday and answered all the 50 questions and had 1 minute remaining. The questions were very easy and if I fail any, it won't be more than 5. I'm so sure of this.
I wish myself the best.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2016
The Guy Dat was able to complète the test and confident of his answers must be a genius, because mennnnn......dat Tym is just too short biko.....anyway, hoping on God for a fruitful result.....i guessed some due to Tim consciousness but I did only 35, still cldnt finish
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sokarsenal(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Philadelphia:
Wrote mine yesterday and answered all the 50 questions and had 1 minute remaining. The questions were very easy and if I fail any, it won't be more than 5. I'm so sure of this.
I wish myself the best.

Dont you think you should be thanking God instead of relying on your self

I noticed you finish all your job tests before the normal time....some with 5 minutes to go even....like MCKINSEY.....where you called for the interview?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Philadelphia: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2016
sokarsenal:

Dont you think you should be thanking God instead of relying on your self

I noticed you finish all your job tests before the normal time....some with 5 minutes to go even....like MCKINSEY.....where you called for the interview?

Dunno why you're hating but I guess it's high time you stopped hating and stalking and focus on your life.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Philadelphia: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
sunshine1974:
The Guy Dat was able to complète the test and confident of his answers must be a genius, because mennnnn......dat Tym is just too short biko.....anyway, hoping on God for a fruitful result.....i guessed some due to Tim consciousness but I did only 35, still cldnt finish

Try not to get yourself worked up. What is yours is yours.
The time is not enough for anyone to finish the test. I applied a formula of "Trust in God, believe in yourself then hope for the best" to be able to complete the 50 questions and have 1 minute remaining.
God will help is all.

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sokarsenal(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
sunshine1974:
the thing about aptitude test that are easy like this is when you answer a question you would know if you are right or wrong
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Philadelphia:

Try not to get yourself worked up. What is yours is yours.
The time is not enough for anyone to finish the test. I applied a formula of "Trust in God, believe in yourself then hope for the best" to be able to complete the 50 questions and have 1 minute remaining.
God will help is all.
amen ooooo
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
sokarsenal:

the thing about aptitude test that are easy like this is when you answer a question you would know if you are right or wrong
abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sokarsenal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Philadelphia:

Dunno why you're hating but I guess it's high time you stopped hating and stalking and focus on your life.

hating?......not at all.......stalking.....oh please......I wonder how you deduced those 2 things from my humble observation......

anyways I'm sorry....really sorry you could not understand an observation.....let's revert to the main topic......when would they call
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
About invitation for the second phase of the recruitment process, let's keep fingers crossed. Perhaps when they are done with sending out test invitation they will move to second the phase.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
I believe in God.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dis guys are very fast with dere recruitment process, I believe dey will start calling from nxt week.....baba God abeg pick my call
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by tkpumpzy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello peepz check ur inbox, I jes receive regret mail nw, so sad buh job hunt still continue, wish u guyz d very best
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by yemicoal(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
wow.. haven't gotten any mail tho!!
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
As God liveth;it's going to be a success mail in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Abraham blessings are mine.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Darlx(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just got an email for the ONSITE test tomorrow by 10:00AM right now!!! Who does that men what if i had slept off? Shai. This guys have officially succeeded in making me restless. HOW PERSON GO TAKE SLEEP NOW?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Nikkyrose: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
I haven't gotten any mail either, hoping for the best. Those for the onsite test tomorrow, I wish you all the best.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Nikkyrose: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
I haven't gotten any email either, hoping for the best. Those for the onsite test tomorrow, I wish you all the best.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Nikkyrose: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
I haven't gotten any email either, hoping for the best. Those for the onsite test tomorrow, I wish you all the best.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by beejaykumar(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nikkyrose:
I haven't gotten any email either, hoping for the best. Those for the onsite test tomorrow, I wish you all the best.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sylvo: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Good mrn house , please can someone describe how I can get to the venue of d test from ketu...ur responses would be highly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to everyone that has gotten invites and others still awaiting. God bless
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
sylvo:
Good mrn house , please can someone describe how I can get to the venue of d test from ketu...ur responses would be highly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to everyone that has gotten invites and others still awaiting. God bless
What's the address? And also when did you write your test?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Rafwealth: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Good morning house,

Congratulations to those that have been invited for onsight test. I wish you guys the best of luck. For those who received regret mail, don't give up lets keep trying. As for those of us that are yet to receive either on sight test invitation or regret mail, I pray Allah gives us the best out of this situation. Enjoy your day, and have a wonderful day ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sylvo: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
popex:
What's the address? And also when did you write your test?

Venue: Lily pond Container Terminal, Near Total Gas filling Station, Ijora Apapa Lagos.
The test is 10am today
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
sylvo:

Venue: Lily pond Container Terminal, Near Total Gas filling Station, Ijora Apapa Lagos.
The test is 10am today
Ketu to Oshodi (under bridge), enter Ojuelegba bus from oshodi. When you get to Ojuelegba, you will then board a bus to Apapa (tell the driver you stopping at the said test venue).
I mean the previous test, when did you write it (online test)?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by beejaykumar(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Nikkyrose:

Thanks a lot, I've applied. But the link above is not opening.
oh sorry but the website I saw it is other can try thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.