Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 (37869 Views)

Damco Recruitment 2017 / Career Opportunity At Damco Nigeria Logistics; Apply Now / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by donnameks(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
sokarsenal:

Dont you think you should be thanking God instead of relying on your self

I noticed you finish all your job tests before the normal time....some with 5 minutes to go even....like MCKINSEY.....where you called for the interview?

Have an interview with Mckinsey, any tips concerning their interviews?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Those that went for the onsite test/interview today, how was it? Please share the experience with us. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sylvo: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
popex:
Those that went for the onsite test/interview today, how was it? Please share the experience with us. Thanks

It was the same format as the online pli test...just that u re doing it in a controlled environment. Didn't she much pple before I left. 50 question 12 minutes. Those that haven't received any mail still have some hope cos I asked the hr about it . she said they wud be contacted in due time. Best of luck guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
sylvo:

It was the same format as the online pli test...just that u re doing it in a controlled environment. Didn't she much pple before I left. 50 question 12 minutes. Those that haven't received any mail still have some hope cos I asked the hr about it . she said they wud be contacted in due time. Best of luck guys
Thanks for the helpful info wishing you success bro

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by JERRYNIL: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
sylvo:

thank you for the Info, pls did de allow the use of calculators ?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sylvo: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
JERRYNIL:

thank you for the Info, pls did de allow the use of calculators ?

No calculator
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2016
sylvo:

Thanks for the info man.

were the ONSITE questions EXACTLY the same as the ones we did at home/cyber cafes
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2016
If it I same as the one we did the last time den I suspect something, may be dere system had issues because I see no reason why one wld write a test twice either at home or in a controlled environment......well, if I receive a mail to go and write I wont go because I'm far from Lagos.....lets keep fingers crossed.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sylvo: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2016
sunshine1974:
If it I same as the one we did the last time den I suspect something, may be dere system had issues because I see no reason why one wld write a test twice either at home or in a controlled environment......well, if I receive a mail to go and write I wont go because I'm far from Lagos.....lets keep fingers crossed.

Its normal u redo d test in a controlled environment...most pple had extra hands helping dem at the offsite test with d use of calculator and dictionary. So they just want to see u do the magic alone without calculator and extra hand...its just about speed and accuracy.one isn't expected to finish. Moreover the questions were not d same.

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
sylvo:

Its normal u redo d test in a controlled environment...most pple had extra hands helping dem at the offsite test with d use of calculator and dictionary. So they just want to see u do the magic alone without calculator and extra hand...its just about speed and accuracy.one isn't expected to finish. Moreover the questions were not d same.
my broda, calculator will not even help u in such kinda test, u ve less Dan 20 seconds per question, how do u even contemplate d use of calculator? Anyway, I'm yet to receive any mail from dem sha

2 Likes

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
No mail yet, what's keeping this people so long? Pls those that have received mail, when did you write the first test (online pli test)
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Bandura(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
popex:
No mail yet, what's keeping this people so long? Pls those that have received mail, when did you write the first test (online pli test)

I wrote d first test d very day i got d link, and still waiting for d nxt process too. All the best
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bandura:

I wrote d first test d very day i got d link, and still waiting for d nxt process too. All the best
perhaps those that received the mail had written the test before you got the mail.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Bandura(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
popex:
perhaps those that received the mail had written the test before you got the mail.

it could be true and it could be false; wish us all the best
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Still waiting for their mail.....im very positive about this job, regret mail is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
You have applied for the position: Damco Graduate - Business Development Executive

Thank you for your application for the above position. Your application has been processed along with
other applicants and has been carefully evaluated. We regret to inform you that your application was not
successful as we were unable to match your skills and experience to the current vacancy

We will continue to post vacancies on our careers page and encourage you to apply again if you find
another position of interest.

We thank you for the interest you have shown in the position and wish you success in your continuing
career.

Being an Engineering grad. With no experience and skills in or related to the vacancy.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sagbar(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
popex:
You have applied for the position: Damco Graduate - Business Development Executive

Thank you for your application for the above position. Your application has been processed along with
other applicants and has been carefully evaluated. We regret to inform you that your application was not
successful as we were unable to match your skills and experience to the current vacancy

We will continue to post vacancies on our careers page and encourage you to apply again if you find
another position of interest.

We thank you for the interest you have shown in the position and wish you success in your continuing
career.

Being an Engineering grad. With no experience and skills in or related to the vacancy.

When did you get that mail? when was the time you wrote the test?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sunshine1974(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2016
I just got a regret mail now,.....God dey
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2016
sagbar:

When did you get that mail? when was the time you wrote the test?
I wrote the test on 11th of this month.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sagbar(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
popex:
I wrote the test on 11th of this month.

I did mine on the 10th and i'm yet to get any response from them up till now.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Bandura(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
sagbar:

I did mine on the 10th and i'm yet to get any response from them up till now.

Mine was on the 9th and no response yet...fingers crossed
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by yemicoal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
wooow!! I hate regret mails, I'd rather not hear from them than get that rubbish angry
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bandura:

Mine was on the 9th and no response yet...fingers crossed
keep hope alive bro, it will be a success mail. What's your major bro?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sagbar(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
popex:
keep hope alive bro, it will be a success mail. What's your major bro?
Amen...thanks. Elect/Elect Engineering. what about you?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
sagbar:

the same major bro, Elect/Elect Engineering.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
sagbar:

the same major, Elect/Elect Engineering.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sagbar(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
popex:
the same major, Elect/Elect Engineering.
You have any work experience?
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
sagbar:

You have any work experience?
yes I have but in my field, Industrial attachment with PHCN, I served in Cross River Broadcasting Corporation as engineer.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by popex: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2016
I'm skilled in the design and construction of local automatic power inverter, battery charger etc. Electrical wiring, fault finding and clearing of faults.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by sagbar(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
popex:
I'm skilled in the design and construction of local automatic power inverter, battery charger etc. Electrical wiring, fault finding and clearing of faults.
Ok...I'm yet to receive any mail from them..keeping hope alive.
Re: Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 by Darlx(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Anybody contacted for interview yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.