Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (53239 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by enilowo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
see the mumu doctor now o. When dem reconcile wey Davido go begone dey shack Sophie again where this doc go put his face D dor smh for uo

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by stevenson007: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok, and the drama goes on...
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Mariecakes(f): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by tr3y(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Issorite

Check my sigi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Ololanla: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Give him yours na...'Oponu'
porshuch:
Big for nothing DELE. Must you reply everything? Abeg get some brain man!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by GlassDoc: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
i am interested in that latent reason...lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nikkyjay: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Enough of this drama

Veteran film maker, Dr. Ola Balogun, via a letter to the Nation earlier today, expressed disappointment, and condemned in totality, the role played by Ovation magazine boss, Dele Momodu, in the Davido baby mama saga.

Dr. Ola Balogun

He also charged Sophia Momodu to get a job to support her lifestyle, and not turn Davido into an Automated Teller Machine, ATM.

Dele Momodu has however, replied Mr.
Balogun, asking him to join others in
reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.
[b]
“It is disheartening that while many well-meaning Nigerians have stepped in to intervene in the face-off between music superstar, Mr David Adeleke, aka Davido, and the mother of his baby Ms Sophia Momodu, my cousin, a senior citizen and film-maker, Dr Ola Balogun, has chosen to cast aspersions on me for reasons best known to both of us.

In a well-circulated comment he made in newspapers and on social media, on
Wednesday, January 6, 2016, Dr. Balogun maliciously attacked Sophia and I, without caring to find out what led to the present debacle.

I had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner.

Though I bear the same title of Bashorun with my late mentor, Chief Moshood Abiola, I’m just an ordinary journalist of very modest means.

Let me assure Dr. Balogun that elders like him have brokered peace between the families, and by the grace of God, we should have good news sooner than later.

Dr. Balogun should please bury whatever animosity he has against me, and join others in reconciling the families, instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration.[/b]

DELE MOMODU.”
lalasticlala

Soirce: http://360jamng.tk/dele-momodu-replies-dr-ola-balogun/[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Temmytea70(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pls who is OLAMIDE and who is Don Jazzy in this story
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by sundoj08(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
lawnreigh:
hmmm oga Dele Momodu using diversionary tactics to deviate from the subject matter & bringing in personal issue to divert people's attention away from what the man said. Oga dele tell your cousin to get a life & bury the taught of making Davido Atm machine to support are wayward & cannabis smoking life

Baba u make sense jare.

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Chinaboi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
porshuch:
Big for nothing DELE. Must you reply everything? Abeg get some brain man!!
ur senses has bin locked up. undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by olan4ward: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hope Nollywood is following this interesting saga.I am sure the whole story would soon been packaged into part 1,2&3 and titled 'Stolen Child'or 'Gold digger'

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol.........
Just Passing by......
I de Laugh oooo.......

Nollywood producers would be wide awake for this! Them don see New Movie to Hammer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Akiika: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oga Ovation, linkaIkeji and co. don collect photo business from you, so tey you get time to dey do e-fight on social media over some amugbo couple (Davido and your cousin). Meanwhile, that Dr. Ola Balogun man sef, which one be him own? Na which one of the amugbos you dey related to?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go back to bed jour!
Temmytea70:
Pls who is OLAMIDE and who is Don Jazzy in this story
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Lexusgs430: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
If only Davido had worn a condom!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by gohzieh(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
In other words, I believe Dele momodu's anger is that because he has denied mr Balogun some aides in time of his need so he feels making it public is the best way of calling Mr. Balogun a beggar.
If you two have issues which I believed is based on confidentiality it shouldn't be a stepping stone to base your believe. Go straight to he point of the issue raised

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by ngmgeek(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Dele Momodu sef. Must he reply everybody? See me see trouble o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by charlesucheh(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
THE TRUTH IS BITTER

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by frisky2good(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Now that the whole world knows that Sophie is a junkie, Dele Momodu is suddenly talking aboit reconciliation. Did he send his brain on an errand when he informed immigration officers that his own in-law abducted baby Imade? Yoruba people will tell you that common sense is required in any situation that a baby is involved. Dele Momodu did not act like someone half his age in the beginning and that led to this rofo rofo fight. It's just a good thing that the Adeleke family is a responsible family, if not this matter might drag on for years. Imagine a situation where Davido is the bread winner in his family and noone (not even his father) can talk to him, will anyone be able to call him to order?

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
looseweight:
Help Sophia get job and a living and stop doing like an already defeated man.

You brought in private matters to public place....This triat is peculiar to my tribe..it's a pity
Pele o Miztar know it all. Igbo people and tribalism sha
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by demo4ril97(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lasticala mind ur own business!, i jus dey wonder aw Mama n Papa Vivian go handle u, chai and d guy(lastica) wil turn washing machine.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by davedpo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
simple case 4 mature elders and yet dey cant still settle it nah wah ooo "'END TYM FOLKS"
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by yunglivochi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
cool watching d saga in 4D confirm season filmgrin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by flokii: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
is their relationship even proper in d first place?

how can a 30+ girl be playing dumb and loyal to a 23 yrs old man who's obviously not ready for baby responsibilities..

they even had to take d baby for DNA test to confirm...

Dele Mommodu should shut d fvck up jare..

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Chinwem(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Rexphobia:
It is surprising that Uncle Dele wants the issue resolved, always playing the victim.. What more should I expect from a journalist.

Dr Balogun should not add petrol? When you brought C4 and dynamite.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Yksoul(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2016
IT IS OBVIOUS DAVIDO IS DONE WITH SOPHIA,WHETHER U SETTLE THE SQUABBLE OR NOT,DAVIDO WANTS TO STILL ENJOY MORE GIRLS WHILE YOUNG,HE IS NOT READY TO BE A FAMILY MAN YET.LEAVE THE GUY I BEG.DAVIDO GIVE THE BABY BACK TO SOPHIA AND CHECK ON THE BABY ANYTIME HE FEELS LIKE

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by xtervaganza(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2016
looseweight:
Help Sophia get job and a living and stop doing like an already defeated man.

You brought in private matters to public place....This triat is peculiar to my tribe..it's a pity
you missed the part where the lady said all she wa ts is her baby and not the money? Some of you people here just act like brain dead all in the name of supporting a miscreant who happened to be music star

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by ladenz(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu didn't deny anything the Dr. said o. That means the Dr made some concrete points.

Anyway he should give the man what he asked for unless he will reply Momodu and then Momodu will reply and he will reply Momodu ...

Na so dem go dey reply each other until they take over the whole front page of Nairaland

And then Seun will retire and go and work for Linda Ikeji

No ban me o. Mi o sepe. Na sleep dey my eye

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by azzima(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Read between the lines. ......he never gave Baba his demands of money so Baba found an opportunity to retaliate. SHAMELESS Oldman. Every well meaning person will do what dele momodu did to support his young cousin. Had it been that the girl didn't have dele momodu as an uncle, davido s family would have done what all rich families do in Nigeria....they would have chanced the poor girl because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by akagaba(f): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Dee60:
Mr Momodu spoke well but i think in a subtle way he had also poured petrol on a small fire by suggesting that the veteran made 'certain demands' which a journalist of 'modest means' had not been able to meet!

U are very intelligent to have spotted this out! Oya chuck knuckles!! C'mon keep that wrinkles hand down! Ino!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by saltoftheearth: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
SHE WANTS THE BABY SO SHE CAN HAVE REASONS TO DEMAND MONEY FROM DAVID O. IN HER UNCLE'S TERMS, SHE WANTS TO ENJOY THE FRUIT OF MOTHERHOOD. LAZY MUM-ODU.
xtervaganza:
you missed the part where the lady said all she wa ts is her baby and not the money? Some of you people here just act like brain dead all in the name of supporting a miscreant who happened to be music star

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Coded finishing grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) / 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria / Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.