Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun (53273 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by engroluyede: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
I respect DELE M so much but, with what he had contributed so far in the saga between Davido and her causin and also what he replied the actor Dr. Ball ogun makes me to now think twice about some Nigeria, are you ( Dele M) God that takes care of Dr. balogun ? Because you use to attend to his call and text message in your London house! What does that imply for those that understand the direction you are helding to? Come on . I know you still have your political appointment intact with your fire for fire wife.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by iswallker(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
porshuch:
Big for nothing DELE. Must you reply everything? Abeg get some brain man!!

from what he wrote, it seems he got more brain than you... undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by madgoat(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Phobia1:

Why wont u like him? cuz hes fightin som1 am sure ur older dan(for a mumu course) nd because hes fightin som1 uv longed to see fall because he came to dis world after u nd makin it "BIG" bfor u. bcuz he has d wil to match d o.b.o nd ofcuz such wil u'll neva hav(100% sure). #Eranko

U sound as if u are suffering like Ola Balogun.
Its is well bro, one day ur sufferings in this world will end; just be patient and dnt commit suicide just yet u hear. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by kalohkaloh: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dele Momodu should employ Sophia, his cousin, as circulation manager of comatose ovation so that she can get money to take more cannabis. Shior!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by sonnie10: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
madgoat:
grin i just love dele momodu

#this ola balogun looks like someone suffering frm a disease angry

What do you know about health? Physically, Dr. Balogun looks healthier than Dele Momodu. I can bet my balls that Dele Momodu has all of this conditions; High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, shortness of breath, obesity, dysfunctional gastrointestinal metabolism and other related complications. But you can't say the same for Dr. Balogun who looks trimmed and appropriate according to his age.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by zomby(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
I had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner had the highest regards for Dr. Balogun, and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times.

I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands, but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through this vengeful manner

Absolutely unnecessary statement right there ^^^^^^

Dele Momodu forgot that tomorrow is unknown to all of us..
I wonder if Dele Momodu will be the one that is sending text messages to Dr Balogun's France phone number tomorrow.
Or
Dele Momodu's children may be the ones sending text messages to Dr Balogun's children or grand children

Life is funny and also a journey...we must repect tomorrow by being careful with what we do today...

I have learnt not to expect anything pleasant from a bush man, Dele Momodu is a bush man...you can not polish a tennis sneakers.
Apart from praising big wigs around the country with his purchased write up stories...the dude is nobody.

Trust me, I know his story and I have also witnessed this empty shell in action a 1000 times.

He needs to get a life, and also advise his Cuzn to get one too.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Phobia1: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
madgoat:

U sound as if u are suffering like Ola Balogun.
Its is well bro, one day ur sufferings in this world will end; just be patient and dnt commit suicide just yet u hear. grin
thank u urself knw wat u wrote is worh mockerin. and thank God at d end of ur response u mock urself. #Eran
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by phlemzy: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some reasonable elders should borrow Mr Momodu some sense. Is he the only relative of dat Sophie girl? He needs to expand his business empire so that he can have less time to answer tweets,Instagram, Nairaland,etc..
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Temmytea70(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
I AM A CHOSEN

Chosen by dasuki?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by madgoat(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
sonnie10:

What do you know about health? Physically, Dr. Balogun looks healthier than Dele Momodu. I can bet my balls that Dele Momodu has all of this conditions; High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, shortness of breath, obesity, dysfunctional gastrointestinal metabolism and other related complications. But you can't say the same for Dr. Balogun who looks trimmed and appropriate according to his age.

I would rather have all those diseases than look like a poor suffering Ola Balogun grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by adekole: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
You can not judge a book by its cover. We all have 1 or 2 pictures that others do not like.

In this picture, Dr Balogun looks like a relaxed man that was having an interesting discussion at home.
What exactly do you people expect to see?

The man looks healthier than most of you and your fathers.

And why are you so surprised by Dele's s1lly comments? Everybody knows that Dele is currently jobless and has nothing better to do with his time.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by Enahi(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2016
I heard Sophia is a school dropout, I don't think she can get a job.

She should learn a skill and be useful to herself, She should learn how to be industrious and prudent in spending. I am surprised that at her age She doesn't know what it takes to be a woman.

As a single lady this is the time for her to groom herself before she gets married, time waits for no One.

Sophia I am a single lady like you and my advice for you is that you should train yourself and be yourself to the society. Men love successful ladies.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by amacastel: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
andyanders:

But Davido knew she was or is a runs girl and never went to school and he still went ahead ,penetrated her virgy and deposited his seamen there which resulted in the controversial baby.

If you knew a lady who has aids and you still went ahead to be bleeping her, if you contract aids, who will you blame?

All Musicians are street boys/girls and those they patronize too are street people. If Davido is not a street boy, he will not meet a street girl. It takes two to tango.Both of them belong to same class.
Point of correction all musicians are not street boys .I bet u DT pregnancy is not Sophia's Ist pregnancy she have abort a lot of preg for other men she is just being an over ambitious, gold digger, cos she feel she can manipulate Davido, She is not and never in d same class wit Davido if she is she should be able to pay for her ticket to Dubai for her daughter check up how can u call a jobless girl and a super star the same level cos they have casual sex d lady used to blackmail him.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by UzorSteve(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mobile Data for Androids
Get MTN 1GB for N1200
Call 07039341977
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by andyanders: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
amacastel:

Point of correction all musicians are not street boys .I bet u DT pregnancy is not Sophia's Ist pregnancy she have abort a lot of preg for other men she is just being an over ambitious, gold digger, cos she feel she can manipulate Davido, She is not and never in d same class wit Davido if she is she should be able to pay for her ticket to Dubai for her daughter check up how can u call a jobless girl and a super star the same level cos they have casual sex d lady used to blackmail him.

But note, there is nothing like casual s3x. S3x is S3x no matter how. Either by dt or indirect or indirect S3x which is casual as you may think is same.
Note also that both were adult and cannot say they never knew what they were doing.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by kasheemawo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun by phineas: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2016
marlockj:

I think u Dnt Hv a point!!

Babymama is Nt d perfect way, marry and have children!! Wat Eva bad name can be addressed to a bad person.

So I do not see how ur racist talk link into this... if a white call u junk Cuz u Hv done sumtin contrary to the bible then the white man is right

Just read ur mention, so I understand referring to them as junk is a result of your overzealous disposition.please keep your judgmental oversabi opinion on other peoples life, omissions and cross to yourself.

If your comments cannot help the weak bear their cross with hope and dignity then how charitable are your intentions, words and concerns?, how christian indeed and you dare bring the bible into it?

If Jesus did not condemn the prostitute who are you to quote the bible in this your message of condemnation referring to these women as Junk?

Should you choose to reply me, As you carry that ur oversized stone to throw, remember may your secret sin not be exposed,and then reply if your conscience is clear.

Also remember the summary of the law "Love God, love your neighbour" .Next time you want to quote the bible and refer to someone as junk that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.