Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

SLOT Head Of Operations Emmanuel Nwachukwu Speaks On His Success Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SLOT Head Of Operations Emmanuel Nwachukwu Speaks On His Success Story (843 Views)

Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SLOT Head Of Operations Emmanuel Nwachukwu Speaks On His Success Story by IlajeGal1: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

The struggle to get be successful can be difficult, and some have faced greater challenges than others. For Emmanuel Nwachukwu, he had to battle great odds to become the successful man he is today. Those battles have given him the edge to rise through the ranks, and in 5 years, he is today Head of Operations at the Nnamdi Ezeigbo-owned SLOT, one of Nigeria's biggest telecoms businesses.Tweeting from the handle @emma_dele, Emmanuel on his success story said: "I used to be a truck pusher at SLOT, today I am the Head of Operations and National Deputy Sales Manager.

"Some don't believe the truck pushing part. My dear, no be joke o! I push truck with my BSc Economics o. SLOT has made hugely positive impact in my life. Never make money life's ultimate(job seeker, already employed or employer). Always ask yourself, "how much money does a man really need). It's very important to have lofty dreams, but, it's far more important to set realistic roadmap to achieving such dreams. Majority aren't and won't be born will silver spoon. Most of us will never come wealthy. But, you can work hard/smart and find fulfillment. Apologies if that came across as bragging, I just shared my story to inspire any who is about to lose faith in the dignity of labour.There is no shortcut to greatness!!"

http://dawntodusknews.com/slot-head-of-operations-emma_dele-speaks-on-his-success-story/

1 Share

Re: SLOT Head Of Operations Emmanuel Nwachukwu Speaks On His Success Story by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Police Retires Mbu, 20 Other AIG's.. / It My Birthday Today!i Want To Suck Pussy,as Birthday Gift / How To Find Your True Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.