Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina (861 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by BERNIMOORE: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/06/nge-confirms-they-took-n50-million-jonathan-government-claims-it-unfairly-targeted-buhari

On Wednesday, the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) issued a statement confirming they received N50 million from the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, a revelation first revealed in a statement by the former editor of ThisDay, Nduka Obaigbena, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in December.
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by BERNIMOORE: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=14pt]oju ole ree oleee![/size] under Adesina(Apc) leadership, N50m arms for money was diverted through his currupt leadership, E kigbe ole ole

1 Like

Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by APCcrimesHD: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2016
lalasticlala seun

* I no wan call the one Wey begin with M ooo..dat one eehn, as he see say u no dey him party, he go just ban you..lolllll

meanwhile, if bubu no invite this guy eehn...

1 Like

Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by BERNIMOORE: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
lalasticlala seun

* I no wan call the one Wey begin with M ooo..dat one eehn, as he see say u no dey him party, he go just ban you..lolllll
Ban me for what Nairaland offence? i have seun's apology in my mail as regargs his moderators, they will not try it since no rule was broken, so enjoys it
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by Sibrah: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Wailers, breakfast is set. Kponmo and paper soup.
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by APCcrimesHD: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Ban me for what Nairaland offence? i have seun's apology in my mail as regargs his moderators, they will not try it since no rule was broken, so enjoys it

Well if you type so shaa..But lemme stick with those two... grin
BERNIMOORE:

Well if you type so shaa..But lemme stick with those two...
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by nnachukz(m): 1:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Can somebody please relay this information to Buhari in Hausa? Or take it to BBC hausa?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:05am On Jan 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
[size=14pt]oju ole ree oleee![/size] under Adesina(Apc) leadership, N50m arms for money was diverted through his currupt leadership, E kigbe ole ole
lol everything about Nigeria dey always make me laugh.
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by BERNIMOORE: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Can somebody please relay this information to Buhari in Hausa? Or take it to BBC hausa?
Lai Muhammed is a member of Nairaland with a named 'moniker' if you dont know, he reads every sensitive thread like this, so he will read this and translate it to his oga Buhari
Re: Breaking; NGE Confirm They Took N50M Dasukigate Under The Leadership Of Adesina by IVORY2009(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:

Is okay! Baba' abuna' ki dti' yahayi Adeshina.. Ko' baba' yo' grin

(1) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan The Seer / David Mark Is Not God - PDP Governoship Aspirant / Okigwe Senate Seat: Uwajumogu Salutes Tony Chukwu, Araraume Owunna, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.