Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2016 Nigerian BVN Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2016 Nigerian BVN Scam (763 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Can I Change My BVN Picture? / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian BVN Scam by judchuks20(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2016
If you live in Nigeria and you get the following text message please ignore it.

These guys are scammers…

I got the following text message on my phone yesterday and was perplexed because I just rectified my BVN issues. I decided to call the number this morning and a man answered.

He told me he was from CBN and I told him I have no business with CBN but the bank where my money is. Then I asked him if he knew the bank which I operate and he guessed wrong.

So in case you see a text message that goes…

Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now…

Please ignore it. If you want to verify if it’s true or not, go and use your ATM card.

http://scarletnews.com/2016/01/05/2016-nigerian-bvn-scam-latest/

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Fund Needed Asap / Amazon Now Ships To Nigeria. Nigerians React. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.