Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army (18264 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by adanny01(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Now the world can hear this. It could have been better they kept quiet. Well I know they are not the one speaking but Buhari speaking through them. Please can someone remind me the name of the Grand Commander of the Federal Arm Forces? What they are saying is that they can come to your village and kill everybody at midnight, burn down your houses because some people from your village had a problem with them along the road. Even if they killed all of them at the spot, you are still not safe in your house for a case you know nothing about except belonging in the same community with the offenders.

You mean all shiites were killed and all their houses burnt down.

A lot of the claims from shiite and their supporters like you have been exaggerating the event in a bid to attract sympathy or bring disrepute to the president even when he wasnt involved. I dont sympathize with them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by charles0922(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=marlockj post=41734442]

Guy stop saying Wat u Dnt knw.

Any Muslim group is very dangerous, this same Ppl will start shouting boko harm high,bring bck our girls etc.

Army did the right thing b ending them all.if they had done this to boko since,Nigeria culd Hv been in peace.

Did u Nt watch the video??

any Muslim group now is very dangerous.

If army culd do that Also to biafra wen the protest again,I feel the whole country will b focus on their daily business. Rather than trouble [/q.
Don't comment if you don't know what to say, is it how they shoot at people in developed country, I guess non of ur family members wasn't there that why u open ur mouth to spit rubbish. Get common sense
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by rigarmortis: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
I doubt northerners would have applauded if the present COAS is say.............ihejirika, when the man was about to annihilate boko, and they were confined to sambisa only, the elders accused him of genocide and petitioned amnesty, they also accused him of embezzlement

now that GMB is here, no single thing has bn found to indict him till date

now that's the kind of tribalism that is killing this country, I doubt if he is still coas and women were shot, there will be calm from northern elders and even sunni muslim clerics

double standards if you ask me

note. I don't support or condemn this decision not to apologize, I am indifferent
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by hadukwu1007: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Abeg go and sleep!

Stop being an unpatriotic coward. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and not subject to iran or any other country. Russia is not the exclusive producer of arms and iran has eliminated hundreds of political prisoners for them to open their stinky mouth to talk.

They are attempting to threaten the wrong President. If it was GEJ your cowardly advise might have been taken

The tin taya me ooooooo....xo because of Iran, Russia wnt do business, itx only CHINA as an ally dt can lobby Russia not 2sell arms 2a supposed opponent(n itz 2sum extent)...Iran does not even tolerate any iota or form of opposition.. if dz same event had taken place in Iran, doz responsible wld b executed

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
I'm solidly with the Nigerian army on this. if they need more hands for the fight against all threat media, I'm in...

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Phobia1: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Chubhie:
The facts are there and well documented. Amnesty International will determine your senseless massacre of the Shia along with your accomplice Pmb,el rufia and sanusi lamido sanusi.

All your comments are captured in HD.
if ur waitin on dat, u r on a lonnnnnng tin. notin go happen. U don c whr US military dey plead to any suspected sect after face-off? o.y.o

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by hadukwu1007: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
todayboy:

The Fulanis are very smart always using Yorubas as spoke man whenever they misbehave

They give juicy positions to Hausa and live the sought westerners like ojudu and omojuwa with other clowns on Twitter and Nairaland to defend them
We are really in a perilous time

Ehyaaaa....plz kindly ansa d ffg questions
a. who z d spokesman of d Nigerian military(when he was appointed, pple lyk u shouted northernocracy)
b. who z d spokesman of d battle against bokoharam(operation lafia dole)
tnkx in anticipation
P.S: m neida Hausa nor Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Cekpo34(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

Nigeria engaged a militia and not innocent citizens.

Have you not seen the militia in parade before with dagger and swords? They were simply waiting for Iran supply the guns and Ayatollah to give the order for them to initiate Iran-like bloody Islamic revolution against the Nigerian State.

Thank God for the vigilance of NA and the clinical execution of the military action, thereby nipping a potential and more dangerous Boko haram-like problem in its infancy.

I heard it clearly when the spokesman of the Shiite group said on Channels TV that they do not recognise The Nigerian State and the Nigerian Constitution. How are they different from BH? Was that not their Ayatollah Zakyzaky has been indoctrinating them with?

If the action will bring sanity to the State, respect for the constitution and sovereignty of the country, so be it.

Next time they will keep their procession to the walk wak of the road or they will be passing through the bush without infringing on the right of other tax payers and road users.

Well, brutality against a sect may work but in long run may backfire! The gory tales of the Zaria massacre will be passed to succeeding generations of Shiia fanatics. Boko Haram attacks neva escalated until after Yusuf's death. If you think Killin them means killing their ideology, then you are in for 'a long thing'. You fight ideological warfare from it root. Systematically kill the leader without being known, cease the opportunity and educate the brainwashed followers, keep them busy through skill acquisition etc. Mark my words, it easier now for any of the world powers to use dis sect as a proxy against Nigeria...With funds available, they are ready to fight against Nigeria because they are wounded, embittered, aggrieved and feel hated by their country (that's their mentality)
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Chubhie: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Phobia1:

if ur waitin on dat, u r on a lonnnnnng tin. notin go happen. U don c whr US military dey plead to any suspected sect after face-off? o.y.o
We shall first exhaust all legal channels for justice to be done. failure to get justice through the courts will be taken as a clear message that we are living in a state of nature and will so adapt.

Everyone is capable of great evil given the right reasons and the tools.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Supported

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Cekpo34:

Well, brutality against a sect may work but in long run may backfire! The gory tales of the Zaria massacre will be passed to succeeding generations of Shiia fanatics. Boko Haram attacks neva escalated until after Yusuf's death. If you think Killin them means killing their ideology, then you are in for 'a long thing'. You fight ideological warfare from it root. Systematically kill the leader without being known, cease the opportunity and educate the brainwashed followers, keep them busy through skill acquisition etc. Mark my words, it easier now for any of the world powers to use dis sect as a proxy against Nigeria...With funds available, they are ready to fight against Nigeria because they are wounded, embittered, aggrieved and feel hated by their country (that's their mentality)

Story.

They can bring it on. It is their land and people that will suffer the calamity. They should ask people in the NE, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by abimic(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2016
People spewing trash here are just too parochial to fathom simple things. Who among us would allow the effrontery passed by the shiites go unchallenged in not just anyhow person but COAS, do we know what the COAS is? A diagrace to the COAS is one to the sitting president. How dare such people block road to be passed by COAS? How about other road users? That's how they make other road users suffer over what they know nothing about. If army hadn't forcefully made a way, I doubt those guys would let dem pass sef even if the COAS had prostrated as they are law unto themselves. But still, the army should have applied restrained force and not minimal having cleared the road of the brigandage. Still, the shiites erred!
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Cekpo34(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

Story.

They can bring it on. It is their land and people that will suffer the calamity. They should ask people in the NE, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

No, we will all suffer indirectly. Imagine how much has been spent by FG in fighting Boko Haram! Prevention is better...
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by unphilaz(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016
According to him, “Army has paid heavily with the blood of its officers and men to protect this country, and so we have no apology any group, either Shiites Islamic sect, Christian sect, even pagan sect that is threatening the peace of the country.

The GOC however insisted that the Army remains the guidance of Nigerian democracy, but stated that, an attempt on the Chief of the nation’s Army is akin to an attempt on a sitting president.

hmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by kadas01(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

What has Amnesty Int'l done to US Army for their atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?
May your days be long (Amen)!
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2016
PLEXPLEX:

That is not what the NA is saying.
If u r law abiding, nothing ll happen to u but if u r outlaws like the SHIITE , ur village ll wiped out & nothing ll happen

Eventhe law abiding ones have not been spared from the army brutality so what are we saying
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by bigerboy200: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
How can u stand against a moving army in dis era of terrorism and not expect to die Those shites pple got what they wanted...death..it's just unfortunate that sum pple hav refused to be wise... U saw guns pointing at you yet u decided to b shouting Alahu akubar....smh...they wanted death and they got it....simple...itz a shame.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Q
Cekpo34:

No, we will all suffer indirectly. Imagine how much has been spent by FG in fighting Boko Haram! Prevention is better...

We might all feel the impact, but be rest assured 100% of the pain shall be felt by the people in the land of the trouble makers.

How many people in SW know that there is war going on in NE, apart from media report?

Nigerian Army acted in the spirit of prevention and successfully brought the sect to the realisation of there cannot be another state within a state. If they want their Islamic caliphate where Quran is their constitution, they should relocate to Iran or ISIS.

NA's loyalty and allegiance is to the Nigerian constitution and the keeping of her territorial integrity and sovereignty. Any group that cannot recognise Nigeria Constitution and sovereignty has being supreme and sacred should relocate to where his or her ideology is acceptable to all. Here, it infringes on the right of some and the constitution must also protect the right of those whose rights are being infringed by these almost lawless militia.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by signz: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly!

Buratai will pay for this senseless massacre. See the video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnzQbnogdk

most of the pple that are supporting the military action don't have mb to watch it or they're members of the rice eaters association. Let's pray that this act won't give birth to another terrorist group
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by marlockj: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=charles0922 post=41736447][/quote]

Yes let them open fire,whether your family was There I don't care.

Stop joining sect

Good for them

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by dragonking2: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
bigerboy200:
How can u stand against a moving army in dis era of terrorism and not expect to die Those shites pple got what they wanted...death..it's just unfortunate that sum pple hav refused to be wise... U saw guns pointing at you yet u decided to b shouting Alahu akubar....smh...they wanted death and they got it....simple...itz a shame.
Gbam!!!! The saw the writings on the wall, yet they wanted death...Now they got it cold.

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
signz:

most of the pple that are supporting the military action don't have mb to watch it or they're members of the rice eaters association. Let's pray that this act won't give birth to another terrorist group

We cannot say that because of fear of another terrorists group springing up, Nigeria should keep condoning lawlessness within her borders..

Deal with the exigencies of today first, when the challenges of tomorrow come up, you will also deal with that accordingly.

If another terror group rises, they shall be defeated like Boko Haram. before BH, there was the Maitastine sect. No be today.

I am sure no group will dare to block a road in the name of one archaic procession again. It is govt road and not El Zakyzaky's road. If he wants his followers to be blocking a road, he should construct a 10lane highway in his compound and be watching them having a militia procession of show of disobedience to constituted authority from his rooftop.

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by dragonking2: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2016
signz:

Honestly, you guys should stop spreading lies and displaying ur stupiidity on a public forum...That video does not prove anything and does not even show the massacre that you all are crying about...BTW you are from the SE so why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Jodesky(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Now the world can hear this. It could have been better they kept quiet. Well I know they are not the one speaking but Buhari speaking through them. Please can someone remind me the name of the Grand Commander of the Federal Arm Forces? What they are saying is that they can come to your village and kill everybody at midnight, burn down your houses because some people from your village had a problem with them along the road. Even if they killed all of them at the spot, you are still not safe in your house for a case you know nothing about except belonging in the same community with the offenders.

Pls go back to the schools you attended and boldly request for refund of all school fees paid.

Reason: Your education is a waste!

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/shiitessoldiers-clash-weve-no-apology-army/

when you wake upgringrin

Due to the threat of a ban and selective creation and enforcement of non existent rules, I cannot confirm nor deny any support to the article wink
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2016
signz:

I have unlimited data separately via wifi at home and cellular while on the road.

Have watched the presentation.

Your point?
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by signz: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

We cannot say that because of fear of another terrorists group springing up, Nigeria should keep condoling lawlessness within her borders..

Deal with the exigencies of today first, when the challenges of tomorrow come up, you will also deal with that accordingly.

[/b]If another terror group rises, they shall be defeated like Boko Haram. before BH, there was the Maitastine sect[b]. No be today.

I am sure no group will dare to block a road in the name of one archaic procession again. It is govt road and not El Zakyzaky's road. If he wants his followers to be blocking a road, he should construct a 10lane highway in his compound and be watching them having a militia procession of show of disobedience to constituted authority from his rooftop.

After they may've killed thousands of innocent people just like Book Harum?! This is a needless bloodshed for Christ sake of which just recent history has shown us has serious repercussions.

As we're talking now our security agencies are over stretched. We cannot afford another terrorist group. This is just a banana peel planted by the devil himself for this country into a bottomless pit of sectarian violence.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by holyfather(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
slap1:
OK

How far for Fulani herdsmen? Any package for them?

grin grin grin grin
you got me laughing out loud,really. cheesy
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2016
signz:

After they may've killed thousands of innocent people just like Book Harum?! This is a needless bloodshed for Christ sake of which just recent history has shown us has serious repercussions.

As we're talking now our security agencies are over stretched. We cannot afford another terrorist group. This is just a banana peel planted by the devil himself for this country into a bottomless pit of sectarian violence.

For us to prevent another mad group such as Boko Haram, The Army did the right thing.

Army can never be over stretched. In the worst case scenario, they will start drafting the other paramilitary outfits into the Army, like they did in Borno. Immigration, customs nscdc guys etc were drafted to support the Army.

We cannot fold our hands and keep condoning lawlessness and a state within a state, people building personal militia armies, because of the fear of another terror group rising. The message will continually be sent to whoever and whatsoever that this is a sovereign state with a recognised authority that must be respected. Anyone that desire to live in a lawless state or have a state within a state should relocate to Raqqa in ISIS or Mogadishu in Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by chccho(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Why did the shiites Block the road?
Why were they having weapons with them?
Why didn't they yield to the plea of the COAS and the other senior officers that were pleading with them?

If they didnt do all this, the NA wont have wasted them

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by musicwriter(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:

Don't worry, that would only happen if your village wake up one morning and believe their religion is superior to the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by oyinkinola: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Spot on!
I am actually very miffed at the Nigerian army and the way they go about their business.
For God's sake what is wrong with this country? Why do we disregard human lives and trash human rights?
When will this country learn?
Human lives or criminals lives! Human right or terrorists right! just play non sense with Nigerian Army and wait for Human terrorist right watch for your rescue, you'd gone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister / Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday / Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.