Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army (18263 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Vicalloyde: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2016
mccoy47:
Y would dey be
When there pay master is a retired dictator

It is better than having a Clueless Drunken Master of Otuoke has president, who allowed BH to fester under him and wanted to do magic in 6weeks after playing politics with millions of people's precious lives.

7 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by allthingsgood: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2016
[s]
KwoiZabo:
I just have 2 things to say and then move on.

1. president buhari was asked whether he appointed people without corrupt records on his cabinet as promised. instead of answering yes or no. he dodged it by saying "i did not appoint anybody that will embarrass my government". The only sustainable way of fighting corruption is by building state institutions like fair elections, foi, independent judiciary etc and GEJ did well on that.

2. many of us have been applauding zakzaky's arrest and dismissing iran's threats but we know how close russia and iran is. woe betide buhari to ask russia for arms as GEJ did. i also condemn in strong terms the action of the army. They've further crashed their human Rights record and made a mess of Baba's trip to the US.
[/s]

Abeg go and sleep!

Stop being an unpatriotic coward. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and not subject to iran or any other country. Russia is not the exclusive producer of arms and iran has eliminated hundreds of political prisoners for them to open their stinky mouth to talk.

They are attempting to threaten the wrong President. If it was GEJ your cowardly advise might have been taken

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Drlmc4life: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2016
I think the excesses of these chronic Muslim groups is becoming unbecoming. They need to know that Nigeria is for all and law and order must be maintained.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by donwalome(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Under no circumstance should a military convoy be blocked. What those people did was very wrong and to make matters worse, they threw caution to the wind branding sticks and cutlass in front of the head of the military. If na baba dey pass now nko which excuse them wan give for blocking him convoy? The video that the army had was cut in many places if they release the full video so the whole world can see what these people did a lot of questions will be answered.

6 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by LockDown69(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Now that's what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by marlockj: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Now the world can hear this. It could have been better they kept quiet. Well I know they are not the one speaking but Buhari speaking through them. Please can someone remind me the name of the Grand Commander of the Federal Arm Forces? What they are saying is that they can come to your village and kill everybody at midnight, burn down your houses because some people from your village had a problem with them along the road. Even if they killed all of them at the spot, you are still not safe in your house for a case you know nothing about except belonging in the same community with the offenders.

Guy stop saying Wat u Dnt knw.

Any Muslim group is very dangerous, this same Ppl will start shouting boko harm high,bring bck our girls etc.

Army did the right thing b ending them all.if they had done this to boko since,Nigeria culd Hv been in peace.

Did u Nt watch the video??

any Muslim group now is very dangerous.

If army culd do that Also to biafra wen the protest again,I feel the whole country will b focus on their daily business. Rather than trouble

6 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by ElFenomeno1: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Ecoplexus:
Silence would have been golden in this particular situation.

I do hope the NA is well prepared to take on the allegations of the Human Rights Watch because they do have a concise damning evidence.
Spot on!
I am actually very miffed at the Nigerian army and the way they go about their business.
For God's sake what is wrong with this country? Why do we disregard human lives and trash human rights?
When will this country learn?
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by calyb247(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=nnachukz post=41730932]Now the world can hear this. It could have been better they kept quiet. Well I know they are not the one speaking but Buhari speaking through them. Please can someone remind me the name of the Grand Commander of the Federal Arm Forces? What they are saying is that they can come to your village and kill everybody at midnight, burn down your houses because some people from your village had a problem with them along the road. Even if they killed all of them at the spot, you are still not safe in your house for a case you know nothing about except belonging in the same community with the offenders. [/quote/]

if you like, try to paint it and give it a negative interpretation... What the GOC is saying is that any group, and i repeat, any group at all that threatens the peace of the nation is liable to "collect", be it IPOB or Shi'ite... So take note

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by anonym0us: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Now the world can hear this. It could have been better they kept quiet. Well I know they are not the one speaking but Buhari speaking through them. Please can someone remind me the name of the Grand Commander of the Federal Arm Forces? What they are saying is that they can come to your village and kill everybody at midnight, burn down your houses because some people from your village had a problem with them along the road. Even if they killed all of them at the spot, you are still not safe in your house for a case you know nothing about except belonging in the same community with the offenders.
My friend shut up

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Darammliveth(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
My question still remain this: Why would a civilian hit the chief of army staff on his chest

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by thawgy(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Lies everywhere from both camps.. I believe it's the grace of God still keeping the country together
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by todayboy: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
The General Officer Commanding, (GOC) 1 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Adeniyi Oyebade has said that, the Nigerian Army has no apology for

The Fulanis are very smart always using Yorubas as spoke man whenever they misbehave

They give juicy positions to Hausa and live the sought westerners like ojudu and omojuwa with other clowns on Twitter and Nairaland to defend them
We are really in a perilous time

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Vikto: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Even in the animal kingdom, disorderly animals are excommunicated or eaten alive. This action is for the maintenance of much needed order to live amicably, respecting the laws of the animal kingdom in the interest of every animal.

For us as Nigerians to have an atmosphere of peaceful coexistence, appropriate measures must be put in place by the authorities concerned.
People must understand the might of a government. We should not go about testing the Federal might just to prove a point.
Who are you to block the road when the Chief of Army Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is moving with his convoy. He is not God, but has the authority given by God.
I love this Country so much I don't want to see my Chief of Army Staff helpless. If so, then we are all in trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:

That is not what the NA is saying.
If u r law abiding, nothing ll happen to u but if u r outlaws like the SHIITE , ur village ll wiped out & nothing ll happen

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by ojnnaco(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Go on military... kill them all if them disobey the rule
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by MabraO: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:

Get ready u gonna be d next the NA will destroy with this ur shallow comment.
U might think u made sense but u lack any Element of sense

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by todayboy: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
marlockj:

Guy stop saying Wat u Dnt knw.

Any Muslim group is very dangerous, this same Ppl will start shouting boko harm high,bring bck our girls etc.

Army did the right thing b ending them all.if they had done this to boko since,Nigeria culd Hv been in peace.

Did u Nt watch the video??

any Muslim group now is very dangerous.

If army culd do that Also to biafra wen the protest again,I feel the whole country will b focus on their daily business. Rather than trouble

Where are you when Buhari was supporting boko haram just to get in to the presidency my friend pack well
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by drss2(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
wat d army is saying is dat they have no appology for shiite massacre. Blood of d innocent who died extra judiciously with state backings will be on dis administration.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Chubhie: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

What has Amnesty Int'l done to US Army for their atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?

What has PMB done to the fulani herdsmen atrocities in Ghana and Cameroon?
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Cekpo34(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

What has Amnesty Int'l done to US Army for their atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan?

When will you stop justifying evil with a greater evil? Because US arny massacred some innocent Arabs Nigerian army should emulate them, abi?
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by ElCapone(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Super1Star:

plz ask him oh, they invaded iraq cos of its oil, til 2day dat weapon of mass destruction was neva found oh bt close to 500k ppl mostly women and children paid wid their lives. Who is decieving who?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Larryfest(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
I just wonder hw some of d peeps here tink,shiite is peaceful dis peaceful dat and d NA massacred dem bt my question is hw cn peaceful pple even stand and face armed soldiers whom we all knw ar just d 'GO' type of pple or wen last hs any of u pple defending d so called peaceful pple had a one on one wit an armed soldier nt 2talk of a group of NA? Ders notin peaceful abt dem and if dey ar nt chechkd ontime we mayb facing anoda BH probs

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by afroditte(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
May instant judgement of death face every member of the Nigerian Army and citizens of this country who believe the army is right to murder and massacre defenseless people and children in their beds at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by nnachukz(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
MabraO:

Get ready u gonna be d next the NA will destroy with this ur shallow comment.
U might think u made sense but u lack any Element of sense
Thank you so much. NA were supposed to protect us but due to their actions you can comfortably use them to threaten a fellow citizen like you because he said what you don't like. Those killed in their houses could be your relations, which I know your comments would be different if they were. Evil is evil but since it is a good thing to you, may it happen to you tenfold. For wishing it to me, may it come faster to you a millionfold in multiple dimension.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Okemmuo(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
If you live in the north or have anybody there,you won't come here and be talking trash (which is supposed to be for lawma)..You cannot but imagine the kinda havoc those guys cause wen doing dier activities....
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by symbianDON(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly!

Buratai will pay for this senseless massacre. See the video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnzQbnogdk

this video shows nothing abeg. i was expecting to see the soldiers mowing down the shiites but all i saw were the soldiers conducting themselves professionally. in the video, if it was a premeditated massacre as claimed, you can actually see the shiites moving right in front of the soldiers yet shots weren't fired. in the opening minutes of the clip, shots were fired...but by who? the soldiers alone? exchange of fire between both parties? the shiites alone? well, the video doesn't answer that.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by lailo: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2016
NA and Buhari was trying to send a strong signal to d Biafrans.If they could massacre their own pple with no sorry,they they can level down d whole east without a remorse.Kaduna massacre was a sacrifice from d North just to prove a point that Buhari administration and Nigeria will not tolerate any biafran agitations.He that has ear let him hear.
Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Jabioro: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Can you read yourself and analysis it..

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Intendy: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Gbam.
I live this response.The only advice was to leave the road which they didn't oblige to.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army by Super1Star: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Cekpo34:

When will you stop justifying evil with a greater evil? Because US arny massacred some innocent Arabs Nigerian army should emulate them, abi?

Nigeria engaged a militia and not innocent citizens.

Have you not seen the militia in parade before with dagger and swords? They were simply waiting for Iran supply the guns and Ayatollah to give the order for them to initiate Iran-like bloody Islamic revolution against the Nigerian State.

Thank God for the vigilance of NA and the clinical execution of the military action, thereby nipping a potential and more dangerous Boko haram-like problem in its infancy.

I heard it clearly when the spokesman of the Shiite group said on Channels TV that they do not recognise The Nigerian State and the Nigerian Constitution. How are they different from BH? Was that not their Ayatollah Zakyzaky has been indoctrinating them with?

If the action will bring sanity to the State, respect for the constitution and sovereignty of the country, so be it.

Next time they will keep their procession to the walkway of the road or they will be passing through the bush without infringing on the right of other tax payers and road users.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 / Lagos: Opulence In The Midst Of Poverty (NYTimes) / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.