Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service (51937 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by MORNDEW(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
caddylac:

They also sent me too.
do you know anything about them?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by dandyspak: 12:03am On Feb 29, 2016
Please, does anyone know about ACDC/WHO. A friend said they invited him for a job interview at rumuokuta to hold by 8am 29/2/2016. Please, i want to confirm from the house if it is genuine or scam because am thinking of gatecrashing tommorrow. Thanks in anticipation for your candid advise
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2016
bro it shld be scam wetin be ACDC/WHO, how WHO go get office for Rumuokuta
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 10:43am On Feb 29, 2016
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.

Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.

Contract Sales Representatives - East Region
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationAkwa Ibom Imo Rivers Job FieldSales / Marketing

Job Details

The Contract Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and will be given specific performance targets and upon satisfactory evaluation of his/her performance against specific targets and performance standards within the stipulated period of their contract, he/she may be offered a permanent contract of employment with the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.
Key Accountabilities of the role are;

Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
Follow-up on collection of payments.
Arrange schedules on product delivery.
Deploy special sales activities to increase sales.
Help the company implement its marketing plans as required.
Supervise the execution of sales plans and strategies for the territory.
Service the strategic distributor/dealers accounts.
Develop and grow existing accounts and retail outlets.
Ensure activation to Coca-Cola standards in the primary and secondary outlets in a way that will positively impact product availability and outlet activation, thereby increasing company sales and market share.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Education level

B.Sc/HND in Management Science/Arts/Humanities (minimum of 2nd class lower division/lower credit) obtained from a recognized university/polytechnic with NYSC certificate.
Desired candidate profile

B.Sc/HND in Management Science/Arts/Humanities (minimum of 2nd class lower division/lower credit) obtained from a recognized university/polytechnic with NYSC certificate.
Must not be above 35 years Excellent planning and organizing skills
Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
Knowledge of FMCG commercial operations will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should be resident in Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Uyo and its environs
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Nigerian Bottling Company's Website

http://www.nbcltdcareers.com/jobDetails.php?jobid=80

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply ASAP cos the deadline is TODAY
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by MORNDEW(m): 10:58am On Feb 29, 2016
eHustler:
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.

Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.

Contract Sales Representatives - East Region
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationAkwa Ibom Imo Rivers Job FieldSales / Marketing

Job Details

The Contract Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and will be given specific performance targets and upon satisfactory evaluation of his/her performance against specific targets and performance standards within the stipulated period of their contract, he/she may be offered a permanent contract of employment with the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.
Key Accountabilities of the role are;

Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
Follow-up on collection of payments.
Arrange schedules on product delivery.
Deploy special sales activities to increase sales.
Help the company implement its marketing plans as required.
Supervise the execution of sales plans and strategies for the territory.
Service the strategic distributor/dealers accounts.
Develop and grow existing accounts and retail outlets.
Ensure activation to Coca-Cola standards in the primary and secondary outlets in a way that will positively impact product availability and outlet activation, thereby increasing company sales and market share.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Education level

Desired candidate profile

Must not be above 35 years Excellent planning and organizing skills
Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
Knowledge of FMCG commercial operations will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should be resident in Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Uyo and its environs
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Nigerian Bottling Company's Website

http://www.nbcltdcareers.com/jobDetails.php?jobid=80

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply ASAP cos the deadline is TODAY
na only marketing job dey ph?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2016
MORNDEW:

na only marketing job dey ph?

Dis one na beta marketing job oo!
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by caddylac(m): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
MORNDEW:

do you know anything about them?
I dont
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by MORNDEW(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
caddylac:

I dont
will you attend the interview 2moro? I hear its a marketing job. One that is realy stresfull
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by monlawal(m): 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
All of una wey complete CEDSI proposal, how market? Me just vex comot leave that place.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
monlawal:
All of una wey complete CEDSI proposal, how market? Me just vex comot leave that place.
Are u saying they are scammers ?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by obinna2nv(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its well, PH, we go make am for this City...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by monlawal(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Did you hear me say that?
patako:

Are u saying they are scammers ?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2016
monlawal:
Did you hear me say that?
I am not interested anymore. You know who! cool
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by monlawal(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
I wish I know.
Kath5kouture:

I am not interested anymore. You know who! cool
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by caddylac(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
MORNDEW:

will you attend the interview 2moro? I hear its a marketing job. One that is realy stresfull
I will, let me see and hear for myself.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by MORNDEW(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2016
caddylac:

I will, let me see and hear for myself.
please try to give us feedback when you come back.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by fastandfurious: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Job seekers search for a group on facebook called "Job Links Nigeria". It would help you a lot for info. Thank me later
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
monlawal:

Hmmmmm no b all of una dey wish me success on Nairaland and finally I didn't show up on Monday but una carry leg waka go sef so Tay na vex u use comot d place.....una funny sha oooo
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by monlawal(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
My dear, I been just want see wetin go happen. It was a total waste of time
funkyglitz:

Hmmmmm no b all of una dey wish me success on Nairaland and finally I didn't show up on Monday but una carry leg waka go sef so Tay na vex u use comot d place.....una funny sha oooo
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=monlawal post=43397609]My dear, I been just want see wetin go happen. It was a total waste of time [/quot

hmmmmm...who could this be?am guessing my quiet partner during swatify interview.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by kachnov(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
The website in my signature needs 3 social media publicist.Its not a paying job,how ever you will be entitled to monthly BIS subscriptions(1k) send me a p.m if interested for more details.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=funkyglitz post=43397940][/quote]
u missed bae, i finally made it, among d six persons picked.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by monlawal(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol.... I wish you are right [quote author=funkyglitz post=43397940][/quote]
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
patako:
u missed bae, i finally made it, among d six persons picked.

congrats but in BTW u wer asking if it's a scam.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by rummmy: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2016
funkyglitz:

I t0ld y0u nau but u n0 wan hear.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2016
funkyglitz:

congrats but in BTW u wer asking if it's a scam.
Just kidding anyway as i wasn't anywhere near that place on Monday...
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
patako:
Just kidding anyway as i wasn't anywhere near that place on Monday...

how u dey jare?just dey miss una ooooo and u guys made it fun for me sha....
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
funkyglitz:

how u dey jare?just dey miss una ooooo and u guys made it fun for me sha....
I just dey o, hoping for the best one of this day sha.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please my fellow NL, where can i get the cheapest bus to Lagos from Port Harcourt. Sorry the derailing the thread. Thank you.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by papyrus2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
How about a what's app group? Won't that be good.

It will save time of always browsing. Just get notifications straight to your phone.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by rummmy: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2016
papyrus2:

It will save time of always browsing. Just get notifications straight to your phone.
I t0t as well.....kindly d0 the needfull and create a whtsapp grp
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by caddylac(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
papyrus2:

Supported, a watsapp grp will be fine. Here is my number 08152663378

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.