Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG (20050 Views)

FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by omonnakoda: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Boss13:

I don't think this has to do with the past administration, despite it being an inefficient administration. However, this is a Nigerian factor where people exploit weaknesses and government is less concerned in blocking leakages.
So why is this administration picking it up? Does this administration deserve credit for doing so?

If a manager wins a cup he takes credit and so must take responsibility for relegation
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Eledan: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Educated illiteracy is a disease

see the post I quoted below

So hold your illiterate brother responsible

That is still not taking away the obvious fact that you are an illiterate if you on your own cannot bring forth a verifiable evidence to back up your assumption..

Blacktechnology, you are a bloody illiterate.
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by manup: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2016
looseweight:
Imagine all these revelations coming from d desk of an acclaimed world bank staff.....

If they bring up iweala for trial now, the south eastern wont allow them to do proper job, crying witch hunting.

As for me, I support long jail term for those that plunged this nation into poverty including that usless Jonathan who couldn't curb his wife activities.

D wife pained u? Sorry o. Buhari is really doing a good job especially when he leaves his cert with NA and INEC and since cant produce a photo copy.
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by drss2(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tonyebarcanista read my post above where the enemies of SS/SE confirmed our population being the largest. grin
dem zombie know d truth but bigotry n hatred will not let dem admit it. If se n ss will unite ourselves to just 85%, we will shake d zoo.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Awoofawo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is one of the many Reasons why I won't stop heaping curses on Jonah-daft and that witch Ngozi.
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by omonnakoda: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
HMM!! Just Imagine that Jonathan won the election?

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Objectives: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:

Bros, you may hate the sight of blood and anything that connotes violence, but I promise you, if you know the level of insane obscenity these people engaged in while in NIMASA, you may be tempted to go spill their blood.

Lol, violence and blood ke? What violence and bloodshed could be worse than stealing peoples resources, flaunting it in their face, and poking them in the eye saying "do ya worst"

Actually, I don't give a damn about them, I am in full support of dealing with them at all levels,

If violence and bloodshed will be associated with the consequences of their actions, no frovrem at all,
So you see my good-friend, we are on the same page smiley
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by carboblanko(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
912:
What exactly was the former finance/coordinating minister of the country "coordinating"? With all these revelations its obvious that that woman was not ontop of anything. How can NIMASA be running as a bureau de change Okonjo didn't do anything about it?

First it was Dasuki collecting money from CBN and misappropriating it without the coordinating minister of the economy's knowledge or intervention. Now it's a government agency whose function is purely maritime related is now operating as a bureau de change. And some people will still tell me that Okonjo-Iwaela was ontop of her game.
It really baffles me when some folks come out to defend Okonjo Iwela even after all these revelations. What was she coordinating when even the most elementary of fiscal regulations were brazenly flouted under her watch. Makes me believe that she was either incompetent or complicit.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
oyinkinola:

........you are idiot, you can be foolish, with all these revelations, are you deaf or something? no more oil money any more, with fraud all over the non oil revenue... why do you think money will come from for those measures!

Your generation and your entire lineage are foolish and they are idiots. Your father, abi u dey craze nii.. E no go better for you.. If you cross my lane, ur leg no go follow your cross... Can't u make ur own opinion without insulting your family.
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
arresa:

That woman personally wrecked Nigeria.

Who gave dasuki all the money he shared all over the place? Okonjo

Who looked the other way while NNPC stashed our money in illegal bank accounts? Okonjo

Who later agreed that 10 billion dollars NNPC money was actually missing after SLS blow alarm? Okonjo

Who gave illegal i,port waivers to cronies and denied Nigeria bilions of dollars? Okonjo

Well, there is nothing NOI can do in the midst of economic Vultures. The head of the government that employed her was rotten, so what would she do. Though i believe she could have resigned and maintain her professional integrity. Nonetheless, we are moving forward. We have have a President considered by many to be upright. Let hope thing get better!
Re: NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG by AngryNigerian(m): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2016
musKeeto:

GEJ got 12 million votes. There are at least 12 million Nigerians who wanted GEJ to remain PRESIDENT. He would have won the election, and lost the country.
These crooks would still be weclome visitors at Aso Rock, increase in BH attacks would have been blamed on APC, economic failure would have also been labelled as sabotage.

Buhari isn't the best. But I think in the interest of the nation, we made a right choice.

My brother! I wasn't opportuned to vote shaa...
But if I were opportuned to choose a leader, I wldn't have considered any of the two...however, @ this point, let us #LeavePòtòpòtòforPigs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" / Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.