Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? (1421 Views)

Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by frenchman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2006
Anita Hogan Weds At Last[color=#990000][/color]

This is the season of wedding. Here and there people are tying the nuptial knots. Shortly after the wedding of Jazzman Olofin at Ikoyi Registry, the next television personality to get married was controversial actress, Anita Hogan.

Journalists and few friends of the actress had arrived the place as early as 9 a.m. However, the actress and her lover, Ted Mak, did not arrive the venue until about 1:04 p.m. They arrived in a Honda I-V Tech car marked Lagos BL 849 FST.

Mak, a Dutch citizen, arrived the country last week and announced he would be getting married to the actress despite the story and pictures of the young lady posing nude nude. An engineer by profession, he said he was in Egypt, his new duty post, when the story was published, but insisted that Anita was just too good to be found in that kind thing.

He also said the most painful aspect of the matter was when he learnt that the ex-Gulder Ultimate Search participant lost the pregnancy she was carrying at the time. He said the wedding would have taken place before now but for circumstances beyond his control. However, no matter what anyone says, love is stronger than anything else. It would always prevail.
*********************************************************************************************

Im happy for her sha, I only hope their honeymoon nude pictures wont find their ways to the press the second time
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by dominobaby(f): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2006
Yeah yeah yeah, true. Saw the ceremony on tv maself.

I thought your post was to confirm, but here you are with so much details.
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by nunu(f): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2006
old gist.u are not trigger happy but keyboard and posting happy. grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by kitaun(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
Nunu, na me u find come here abi? Neweiz me sef don miss u but abeg free d guy small or else if hin get fresh gist hin go just withold am o!
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by nunu(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2006
Kituan,ok.i go free am oh
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by jaybaby(f): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2006
Kitaun if u 2 get thread na 'em go FLEE 4m ur thread ooooooo
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by kitaun(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
@Jayb, did i get ur point? No pls
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by jaybaby(f): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2006
Ok blank head boi :-P:-P

you say make ur babe free am? i kon talk say ---if u open THREAD na so 'em go free u 2?

u now get d GRIP?
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by kitaun(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2006
I don hear u! Must u always come stalking me in all threads? Ok, i promise not to subscribe to any thread which u might have posted in, deal?
Re: Is It True That Anita Hogan Is Really Married? by jaybaby(f): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2006
OMG dnt tell me u mentioned S

U r jus a Buffon

(1) (Reply)

Celebs You Know On Nairaland / Shakira To Release Perfume / What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.