Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family (34371 Views)

9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by eric1960: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Meet Nollywood Actress Anita Hogan And Her Oyinbo Children

She used to be active in Nollywood but when she got married she sort of quit acting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Bisjosh(f): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Wow!!!!! Lovely!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Callotti: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
LOVER-LY!
See as my gal just dey shine with 2 handsome bouncing baby boys?
Make e badu belle and e jolosi come put mouth.
There are many women who can get their own Ikembas outside Nigeria. . . .and loving it.

Beautiful family. . . .THANK GOD FOR WHITE MEN!
Even if you DIE-vorce tomorrow. . . YOU DON GET PASS MARK! kiss

Oya o. . . make una post pictures of her toto!
Toto is doing SUPER greeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!!! Make una begin chop shyte with E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI. . . . cheesy

Btw. . . .wey dat LONDON couple wey born white pickin? Dem don go hide? wink

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
Luck Love don shine on Anita oo.
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by fatdon2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
is that the father? Or the husband?

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by naijarican(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ewwwwwww, that relationship has got to be about money cuz I don't see how beautiful black women could get with old arse crackaz like that!!! He must have knew Jesus in kindergarten. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by chic2pimp(m): 1:48am On Apr 16, 2012
naijarican: Ewwwwwww, that relationship has got to be about money cuz I don't see how [b]beautiful black women [/b]could get with old arse crackaz like that!!! He must have knew Jesus in kindergarten. shocked

Abeg where is the beautiful Black woman?

Can't deny it those Lil dudes are cute.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by naijarican(f): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2012
chic2pimp:

Abeg where is the beautiful Black woman?

Can't deny it those Lil dudes are cute.

The lady in the picture is a beautiful black woman in my opinion. The kids are cute too. But that oyinbo... not so much.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Callotti: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2012
greateros:

Chai! grin grin blazey u no go kill us for NL! make postinum2 Psquare catch u! u go hear nwii for their small pikin amu collabo for ya toto!!

Oya make i help u chorus am!

[s] Tell am saaaay: I must lik ya toto, lik ya toto ee, lik ya toto!. . .I don kia, I don kia. . . Ayeeee aaaah"[/s]!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

NL go dryyy like hamatan breeze without you! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

muuuu heee heee heee! grin grin grin

I nor say you go like that VasHUn weh weh! grin
We go soon go sing duet for youtube.
We go make miRRions o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2012
Is that the kids grandfather?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
naijarican:

The lady in the picture is a beautiful black woman in my opinion. The kids are cute too. But that oyinbo... not so much.[b][/b]

Thank Gawd it's in your opinion. She is your run of the mill below average chic. Neither here or there. The oyinbo man fine shall. He puts the "H" in Handsome.
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by naijarican(f): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2012
chic2pimp:

Thank Gawd it's in your opinion. She is your run of the mill below average chic. Neither here or there. The oyinbo man fine shall. He puts the "H" in Handsome.

Yeah, that's the lovely thing about opinions... We're entitled to them...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Goldieluks: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2012
Father,daughter and grand- children.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by tjskii(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Shuoooooo na oldman she marryy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by mikron(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2012
anita hogan wey open p**sy for paper some years back
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
If she's happy that's all that matters. Some women will pick peace of mind and stability over everything else and I suspect that's the reason she married her husband.

She has my best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by easiest(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nice photo, i like it what i see here
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by airmark(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2012
She married the old man because of money. shocked Where is this anita from? Porthacourt, calabar or Aba?
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
airmark: She married the old man because of money.
And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by ideylaff: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
I can hear the guy singing in his head Anita Baby chop my money, a don kiaaaaam, i dont care.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Aivoyin(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
dis is 9ce
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Freiburger(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
Good Girl:
And you know this how?
O.k
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by karpentar: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
If the woman was white, I would have assumed that the old man shown on the picture was just playing and having fun with his great grand kids. How can this young looking woman marry such an old old man. I hate to hear love as a reason, because it's not for heaven's sake!!!!!! Only the lady knew why he entangled herself with a man that could as well be as old as a her great grand dad. Are young men that scarce?...na waoooh
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by madanne4real: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
naijarican: Ewwwwwww, that relationship has got to be about money cuz I don't see how beautiful black women could get with old arse crackaz like that!!! He must have knew Jesus in kindergarten. shocked
Wetin concern you. Busy body.
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
airmark: She married the old man because of money. shocked Where is this anita from? Porthacourt, calabar or Aba?
undecided
What conclusion do you plan on arriving at about her based on where she hails from?
Anyway, I believe she hails from my state Akwa Ibom so you say whatever you like about her or my state.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
awww..cute boys.
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by YoursGEJ(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
nigeria's first p.or.nstar. someone should remember to tell her kids that.
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Tinax(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
greateros:

Chai! grin grin blazey u no go kill us for NL! make postinum2 Psquare catch u! u go hear nwii for their small pikin amu collabo for ya toto!!

[s] Tell am saaaay: I must lik ya toto, lik ya toto ee, lik ya toto!. . .I don kia, I don kia. . . Ayeeee aaaah"[/s]!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

NL go dryyy like hamatan breeze without you! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin
greateros:

Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by luckgames(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Sugar Daddy for sure
Re: Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family by Freiburger(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Yours GEJ,:
nigeria's first p.or.nstar. someone should remember to tell her kids that.
shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.