Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo (12376 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by cacasentiano(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=looseweight post=41736845]I refuse to be deceived by this pictures.

Since NOI has left that esteem position as finance minister, they are looking for alternatives to still be in control of Nigeria economy.

Call me name, I don't care. The Western worlds are loosing grips on countries they use to govern those days, thats why they wanna prevent the rest from gaining their freedom.

Let's have the mentality that nothing good cones from them, and let's focus on developing our country without their help. We have the resources and manpower to achieve greatness.

God bless the Nigeria that depend less on the west. May almighty GOD bless you and your family
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by onetrack(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Photos of white 'leaders' posing with African children are very common. I wonder when we will have a photo of an African leader posing with a bunch of white children?

Next time Buhari goes to the UK he should visit a school in a white area and take a picture with the kids.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by watchindelta(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
An Interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.

There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do well" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:Well, nothing is ever the blackmans fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption.

His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite.

And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
Pls forward this until it goes round Nigeria & particularly to our parasitic leaders.
We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation NIGERIA. we must stand up to obtain sanity amongst African countries........ Copied

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by saint047(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
I was in Nigeria four years ago, and in four years,many things have changed; a massive democratic change has occurred in this country peacefully. Nigeria has become the largest economy in Africa, certainly the most populated and a very attractive market.....IMF Boss Lagarde.This is one thing the APC led government will never admit!!!

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2016
watchindelta:

JEWISH LEADER:The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.

There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do well" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

JEWISH LEADER:Well, nothing is ever the blackmans fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption.

His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
Pls forward this until it goes round Nigeria & particularly to our parasitic leaders.
We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation NIGERIA. we must stand up to obtain sanity amongst African countries........ Copied

Very true.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by enlion: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Where is 'Lie' Mohamed,we want to know how Nigeria economy benefited from her visit and possibly how the visit would not have been possible if GEJ is still the president.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Guyman02: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Lagarde gave the Orphanage a PALTRY N1.5m, when I heard it on Channels TV I thought they said $1.5m. I now thought to myself how much was spent in hosting her and IMF officials there with all the entertainers.
We dont need IMF, I would prefer we join AIIB led by China at least they are more open than the Breton Wood agents at World Bank and IMF.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by musicwriter(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
looseweight:
I refuse to be deceived by this pictures.

Since NOI has left that esteem position as finance minister, they are looking for alternatives to still be in control of Nigeria economy.

Call me name, I don't care. The Western worlds are loosing grips on countries they use to govern those days, thats why they wanna prevent the rest from gaining their freedom.

Let's have the mentality that nothing good cones from them, and let's focus on developing our country without their help. We have the resources and manpower to achieve greatness.

God bless the Nigeria that depend less on the west.

The moment I saw Tony Blair cosying around the Buhari government, I knew there's a problem. I knew immediately he has spotted a weakling government, because such a neo-colonialist does not run around a government it doesn't see as intellectually vulnerable. Let us remember that Tony Blair is not a government official, but a man representing powerful international neo-colonial business syndicates. They doesn't come around a government that think independently. They tend to congregate around African governments or governments of other third world countries that have showed signs of being an easy prey. The west have seen signs our government will allow them access to our economy.

All these so called business visits by Ms. Christine, Tony Blair and more to come in the coming days is simply because they've got hints the Nigerian economy is in trouble. This is the right time for western business interests to strategize for lucrative positions in our oil as the FG is being persuaded to stop subsidy. Once subsidy is removed, western companies will take over oil supply in Nigeria, and probably outcompete our indigenous companies. This is all what the visits is about.

The relationship between developed nations and third world countries continue to be a battle of the "prey and the predator". Shockingly, African leaders continue to be deceived over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by baby124: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
All publicity. They didn't anticipate the purely negative press they got on her visit. Surely they assumed Nigerians are stu*pid and gullible. They are trying hard to redeem their image to Nigerians so they can find favour to enslave.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by ryom(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Our govt should beware of that organisation. I'm sure PMB knows not to allow any wool pulled over his eyes. They have never truly meant well for Africa. In any case, how can anyone treat an illness they don't know? They should please leave us alone!
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by ryom(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ugosample:

Very true.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by ryom(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
watchindelta:

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by jpphilips(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
see as she be like oracle, looking for helpless African countries to sink into more debt. Go and focus on Greece your Euro zone sweetheart.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by jpphilips(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
musicwriter:

The moment I saw Tony Blair cosying around the Buhari government, I knew there's a problem. I knew immediately he has spotted a weakling government, because such a neo-colonialist does not run around a government it doesn't see as intellectually vulnerable. Let us remember that Tony Blair is not a government official, but a man representing powerful international neo-colonial business syndicates. They doesn't come around a government that think independently. They tend to congregate around African governments or governments of other third world countries that have showed signs of being an easy prey. The west have seen signs our government will allow them access to our economy.

All these so called business visits by Ms. Christine, Tony Blair and more to come in the coming days is simply because they've got hints the Nigerian economy is in trouble. This is the right time for western business interests to strategize for lucrative positions in our oil as the FG is being persuaded to stop subsidy. Once subsidy is removed, western companies will take over oil supply in Nigeria, and probably outcompete our indigenous companies. This is all what the visits is about.

The relationship between developed nations and third world countries continue to be a battle of the "prey and the predator". Shockingly, African leaders continue to be deceived over and over again.

I agree with some of your points but your conclusion is myopic to say the least.
Nigeria does not need to remove oil subsidy rather the prevailing realities eroded it, that is a position even a blind man can see.
Why will Christine be bothered about who supplies oil in Nigeria when the 2016 budget is running a deficit of 2.22T naira? It makes sense for her to convince Buhari to Borrow the deficit from IMF against the world bank or the Chinese Exim bank, the truth of the matter is that in their line of business competition abound.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina / How Much Does It Cost To Construct A Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria? / Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.