Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? (50683 Views)

Is Buying And Using Iphone In Nigeria A Waste Of Fund Or Wise Venture? / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / How To Instantly Improve Your Andriod's Battery Without Using Any App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by twinskenny(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
Which of these did you rock back then?

* Those days When today's Mums were babes and Dad's were guys.

* Those when they were called handset.

* Those days of infrafred.

* Those days when you have videos that plays for just few seconds and you still be forming king.

* Those days when you have to delete 3 different files just to accept another single file from a friend.

* Those days when you were not making calls but you'll still place your phone on ear forming king in the class and street.

1. Nokia 3310.

i still have 3310

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by DropShot: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
10. Samsung R220 (Blueface).
My 2nd phone then. Very lovely and classy.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by braine(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
These gadgets were a very big deal then. They're next to nothing now. Vanity.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Hysmady(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol...I still have 3310 tho...but battery is faulty...keeping the phone like forever tongue
Its a vintage and classy phone to keep
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by looseweight: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Some people are still using some of these phones till now
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by odiereke(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Honestly, I used almost all d fone.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by HRich(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
8. Bird.
It was my first phone before using Nokia.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by stanleyazo(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
these days just seems like yesterday.. time flies

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
lol,,,we had all the phones at home ...sagem and motorola were my favourite.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Generalkorex(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I first started using a nokia phone dat d ringtone was rock with me, rock with me, lol mehnn team number 4,13,14 and 15. "damm!!! those days when guys will use 100 glo or mtn card to get 10mb, at first in glo there was no mb for 100card so we downloaded each game 4 abt 25 to 40 naira, wow team sefan.ru, team waptrick.com, dats how boys dicovered dat wapdam is d same as waptrick, team wapking.com, lol downloading real football 2006 in class in secondary school b4 men upgraded to ngage thanks to nokia symbian, mehnn see hd games like real football 2009hd, call of duty hd, splinter cell hd, underworld hd, etc, lol those days when boys were forming ogas.
then I was a king in my class
I introduced cheat to.
Am a silent guru then.
The time of opera mini solibay
i collect money 4 card and buy card on my own sim,bt use cheat 4 them and eraze d cheat.
The irony was dat the cheat doesnt work 4 me then cos I used a motorola "open and close phone" I cant write my ip in letters. dat was d reason. It took me a year to discover a cheat 4 myself.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by luthorcorp: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
that's how my grand kids will one day look back to android and shake their heads for this generation...CHANGE is constant in life that's why buhari couldn't have lost the election, who wouldn't respond to such slogan
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
I rocked this phone in 2004 very well smiley

#team Samsung
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by ggrin(f): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by chinnysuggie: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
i use my Motorola blade form die.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by nuroegbu(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
I used all d phones here ohh chaii.. Now I knw I was a phone freak grin grin
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahahahaha. *falls from coconut tree*
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Choi!.. Symbian phones!..Lol That's d android phone of those days!..minimize
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
You used that too? grin
yea...my first actually. cry

Mum didn't think I was old enough to start using the smart phones of those times. Not like now that my nephew of 11 will be using a blackberry Z10 undecided
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Laveda(f): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
why the tears? grin
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Laveda(f): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

yea...my first actually. cry
And I know you can't use that again even if you're given for free grin
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Richie0974: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Memories come flooding in ....
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
24.Nokia 6620.
it's Nokia 6600
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Pennah(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2016
I almost asked of Nokia 1100
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
And I know you can't use that again even if you're given for free grin
hehehe....I actually still have a torch light phone now.

Torch light phones still rock and can never go extinct. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by ChristStriker(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:

This is the first phone I bought in my life. Thank God for life.
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by naptu2: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Nitel launched a post-paid analogue mobile telephone system in Nigeria in 1991. The phone numbers began with the code "090", so they were known as "nought-nine-nought phones". The signals were broadcast from Saka Tinubu and somewhere in Ikeja (there were no cell towers all over the place).

Motorola MicroTAC 9800X

Motorola International 3200

[img]http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/the-evolution-of-cell-phone-design-between-1983-2009/[/img]

Ericsson Hotline 900 Pocket

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by CandiceJay(f): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
My first fone then was a Visafone, i remember how much i loved it , i could hardly sleep witout playing dis fine ringtone on it..... Today its a different story. I also adored my motorola blade back den
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by oshudu(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2016
That was then life go's on remember your age then is not same how so things changes
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Explorers:
24.Nokia 6620.

Looks like the 6600 , it was the phone I used during my service year in 2004/2005

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Generalkorex:

then I was a king in my class
I introduced cheat to.
Am a silent guru then.
The time of opera mini solibay
i collect money 4 card and buy card on my own sim,bt use cheat 4 them and eraze d cheat.
The irony was dat the cheat doesnt work 4 me then cos I used a motorola "open and close phone" I cant write my ip in letters. dat was d reason. It took me a year to discover a cheat 4 myself.
hehehe very true bro, those days when i use personal configuration with etisalat ip of 82.145.211.5 or 10.99.180.5
Re: Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? by loomer: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Na so all these samsung and iphones go extinct with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Social Networking Dating Apps For Android Phones / The Fraud In Slot Limited / Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.